Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
"Hey," she said softly, her hand on his cock. "Where are you going?"

A grin split his face. She curled an arm around his head and drew his mouth to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue roving in his mouth.

Her breasts flattened against his chest and her hand was busy between his legs, deftly arousing him. She slithered down till her face was between his legs and he moaned as she took his cock in her mouth and began to arouse him again.

They fucked several times.

She sucked him and had him tongue-fuck her cunt. They did sixty-nine and then she rolled over and took him between her legs and thrashed and heaved under him, kissing him hungrily, her hips jerking with his, flying from one orgasm to another.

They stopped briefly, and went into the house, where she didn't give him time to admire the gorgeous decor, but took him straight to the bathroom. They showered and fucked in the bath, and then returned to bed to continue.

And after all that, she still wanted more. She was Shanti- insatiable, irresistible, a goddess of lust.

Riaz groaned as Shanti bent over his lap, squeezing his rapidly thickening cock between her gorgeous breasts.

He moaned softly as her magical tongue coiled about his cock-head yet again. He could not resist her.

Her lips parted and slid about his cum-sticky cock again, sucking with a gentle, insistent pressure, her tongue flicking and rapping at his cock-head, winding about it her head bobbing slowly over his lap, his cock in her fist.

She rose and smoothly swung one slender, perfectly proportioned limb over his hips, straddling his lap, his cock in her hands.

She wanted him deep inside her and she spread her legs, on her feet in a deep squat, slowly impaling herself on his rigid penis, her lovely face arching back, her hands on his dick as her cunt sank down lower and lower still, engulfing his cock deep in her hot flesh.

Her shoulders hollowed and she hissed thickly in pleasure. Riaz fondled her clitoris, her nipples.

She moaned, her head jerking to one side, and began to ride him. She bucked heavily on his lap, her hips rising and falling, going up and down, her hairy cunt sliding up the length of his dick then crashing back again.

His penis glistened and gleamed as it emerged and disappeared. He held her buttocks, parted them, finger her anus. She yielded and cried out sharply as his finger slid into her asshole.

"OHHHHh uhh OHHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH!" Shanti moaned, "Yes ohma uh yes ohmaohmaohmaohh yes ... fuck me uhh OH!"

"C'mon whoretake it! Take my cock UHHH ohhhhuhhh Ohh uhhh OHH huh OHH huh OH uhh OH OH OH OH!" he responded.

Faster and faster she bucked, the gold chain around her neck tossing, her fair body glistening with sweat.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced, the nipples painfully erect.

His cock was massive, hot and hard, ridged with glorious thick, hard, heavy veins that rasped against her inflamed clitoris.

She hissed sexily, cupping her heavy breasts and squeezing them, rolling them under her palms.

Riaz bucked under her, drawing his knees up and tossing her on his lap.

She cried out, her mouth in a wide 'O' of delight, arching back to fondle and cup his heavy balls.

It was ecstasy, his finger in her anus, now in, now out, his cock in her cunt, filling her to the brim.

Gasping, she paused and rose off his penis slowly to turn around with her back to him. He slithered down the bed till his hips were at the edge, his feet on the floor.

She sat across his lap again, her feet on the floor and, holding his cock in one hand, eased her cunt down on his dick again.

He watched fascinated as she maneuvered it in her hand, moving it to her cunt- lips, feeding his thick cock-head into her cunt with elegant fingers and manicured, shapely fingernails, and moving his penis round and round in her cunt.

Then her hot cunt squeezed and clamped on his penis as she jammed it down hard on his cock, taking him whole into her flesh.

He gripped her hips and bucked under her, his loins blazing with lust. As he rammed his cock up deep into her cunt, she cried out, the breath whooshing from her throat, her long neck arched, her mouth jerking wide open.

"Ohhh ma uhhh OHHHHH unhh yes yes Ohhh ma uhhh yes fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Shanti cried, bucking and jerking in a state of frenzy on his enormous penis.

Shanti rode his cock, her hands on her knees, her belly sucked in her breasts jiggling her eyes on the full-length mirror on the opposite wall. She was mesmerized by the sight of his gargantuan pole between her legs emerging and disappearing as her cunt slid up and down its length.

His cock squeezed into her belly. She cupped her bouncing breasts and squeezed them in excitement as her buttocks rose and fell faster and faster.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt, motherfucker! Fuck me!" she cried ecstatically.

"Take it! Take it, whore! Take my prick! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes! Take it, slut! Take it!"

Under her, Riaz groaned and gasped, his hips lurching up and down. She was magnificent, utterly magnificent. She slammed down on his cock and flexed and unflawed her buttocks rapidly, squeezing his cock with her cunt.

Riaz gasped in joy.

Reaching down, she cupped his balls and swung her hips in tight, erotic circles over his lap. Her shoulders were hunched, her breasts hot and swollen and her belly sucked inward as she mashed her cunt-flesh with his cock, mashing her sodden slit.

Riaz grunted and squeezed her buttocks open, pressing a thumb to her anus.

Shanti shuddered in pleasure, her head arching suffused with joy.

Radha caught them at it. They were too deeply enmeshed in lust of fire to care.

For a second, he stood at the door, watching in stunned surprise as Shanti bucked and bounced on the stranger's cock. Her body shone with sweat and her face was a vision of lust, the nostrils flared the eyes hooded and glassy.

As he watched, she swirled her cunt round and round on his cock.

"Yes ... ohh fuck yes ... fuck me lover! Fuck my slit!" Radha heard her say.

A delighted grin split her beautiful face. The broad called Shanti – her neighbor was incorrigible.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:26 PM