Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
She did not know what to do – Radha was in the dishelmed state and had done nothing to cover herself. Her saree was up to her waist and slowly as if to make her more troubled – started to unbutton the blouse. There was no bra like there was no panty. Radha was going all the way. She was in for the kill. Shanti was still in repose when the bell rang again – this time two times in succession.

She opened the door – and before a word could be spoken, he barged in and closed the door instantly – the triad was complete and it was all left to one's imagination as to what was to follow. It was a very interesting and extremely exciting phase for all the three of them, with Shanti getting into a nervous state not knowing how to take this intrusion and the lewd display – both at the same time.

Riaz came close to her – " Do you know it is bad manners to spy on two consenting adults – especially when one of them is your husband's Boss?" and he held her chin up and pulled her hair down fiercely with the other hand – and looked dangerous peering into her eyes.

He cast an eye on the woman and took Shanti by the hair in his hands to the couch and sat on the other side of Radha and slowly but surely pushed Shanti's lovely nose ringed face towards the pussy- the well laved pussy with the man's muck and now the olive juice. She was made to sniff the pussy and slowly the face was inched towards the grotto and pulled back. This was a torment she did not want to go through.

"You want me to fuck you" he demanded.

Shanti nodded her head. "Then you have to suck that goddamn pussy and there should be no hesitation." He snarled at her. The slut was in no position to say no – she desired his fuck, she was mesmerized and a nympho like her could hardly say no – to a virile cock that he possessed.

Radha was sure that the bitch will resist and take him headlong – but all were for a surprise. The darling – she was – just grinned a wry smile and looked up into his eyes and slowly shook his hands off her hair and took hold of the stumps between which lay the pussy.

Radha was thrilled, she had the mistress between her legs.

Radha stroked her pussy lightly, stirring up her hot juices, soaking her fingers in her hot liquids. "Did you like the way Riaz and I fucked?" she asked Shanti. "Have you ever tasted a woman's juices?"

"No ... I rather wished me in your place, now let me taste yours, Radha ... let me taste your pussy," Shanti beckoned.

"Here," Radha responded, presenting her juice-drenched fingers to Shanti. "Lick my juices off my fingers," she instructed. Shanti complied, licking at Radha's wet hand, clutching it, running her tongue over every finger then sucking each one of them into her mouth. "Uummmmm ... you taste so good," she gasped between licks. Radha pulled her hand away again and returned it to her cuntal opening, soaking it again in her juices and enjoying Shanti's hungry stare as she did so.

"Let me lick your pussy ... let me taste ... let me kiss it," Shanti repeated.

"Just do what I tell you," Radha commanded gently but firmly," then I'll let you lick my cunt." She pulled her wet, sticky fingers out of her hole and angled her hips up higher so that Shanti had a complete view of her spread crotch. She pushed her fingers into her asshole, closing her eyes and gasping from the powerful feeling as she slowly kneaded them in and out of the tight hole.

"I'll let you lick my asshole, too, the jism has leaked there and Riaz is there too, am sure you will love to taste him there" she said lustfully, watching Shanti's entranced gaze as she stretched her hole in ever- widening circles with her wet fingers.

"Taste them again, baby," she instructed as she pulled out her finger and once more held them invitingly in front of Shanti's face.

Shanti was even more passionate this time in her licking and sucking of Radha's wet, fragrant fingers.

She devoured every drop of Radha's juices mingled with Riaz's cum, inflamed by the combined taste of Radha's sweet and musky asshole and pussy.

Radha reached now for Shanti's pussy through the housecoat and buried two of her slim fingers in the tight, young opening.

Shanti moaned loudly as Radha stroked the hole rapidly, stimulating her flow of fuck-fluids. Withdrawing her fingers, she spread Shanti's juice over the large, erect nipple of one of her own luscious tits.

Cupping the juicy tit in her hands, held it toward Shanti's mouth. "Lick my nipple," she instructed, her voice quivering with lust. "Taste your own pussy ... taste it ... suck it!"

Shanti eagerly obeyed, mouthing Radha's sharp nipple hungrily, noisily sucking her own sweet juices from Radha's tit.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh ... that's good ... suck it, baby, suck it!"

Radha gazed lovingly at Shanti's young, sensual face, flushed with excitement at the taste of her own love juices and Radha's fat nipple.

Radha pulled her foot up level with Shanti's open twat and began to rub and caress the open, wet lips with her smooth, sensitive toes.

Shanti sighed deeply, leaning back against the couch, grasped Radha's warm foot in her hands and rubbed her toes harder against

her aching pussy-flesh.

"Stick my toes in your cunt," Radha gasped, loving the feeling of hot, wet cunt-lips against her tender foot. "Fuck yourself with my toes!"

Holding Radha's foot with both hands, Shanti began to probe into her cunt-hole with Radha's big toe, stroking it in and out of her hot slit feverishly.

Shanti moaned with pleasure at the penetration into her pussy, and Radha felt the warm, wetness of her juices covering her foot.

"Now in your ass ... fuck your asshole," Radha ordered, watching with delight as Shanti obeyed.

She felt Shanti's tight asshole open easily as her big toe pressed against its puckered opening. She was amazed and excited by the ease with which the rosy pink hole accepted the penetration. She panted with lust as she watched Shanti jerk her ass-cheeks back and forth shamelessly, luxuriating in the feeling.

"Suck my toes ... lick them ... lick your juice," she commanded breathlessly, pulling her toe from Shanti's tight asshole and moving her foot towards her mouth. Shanti hungrily devoured her own juices. She lapped and slurped hungrily at Radha's lovely toes, sucking them into her mouth and tantalizing them with her tongue.

"Uuuuummmmm ... you're so good, baby," she sighed as Shanti continued with her sucking. "You can suck my pussy now. Put your head between my legs," she ordered, "but keep your ass up here by me." She guided Shanti's head to her crotch and positioned her so that her head was pointing downward between Radha's thighs and her knees rested beside Radha, her ass high in the air and spread wide open to Radha's touch.

"Just take my clit between your lips," she said hoarsely, her voice thick and breathless with lust. She felt Shanti's hot mouth encircle her clit, sending shivers through her loins.

"That's right ... just holding it with your lips ... flick it ... flick it with your tongue!" she cried as Shanti's hot, quick tongue sent shivers of delight throughout her entire body.

Savoring the exquisite sensation of her clit trapped and vibrating in Shanti's mouth, Radha turned to Shanti's lovely ass beside her. She spread the smooth young cheeks even wider with her hands and gazed greedily at the lovely sight.

Shanti's black, soft pubic hair covered the fat pouch of her pussy. The inner lips of her pussy protruded slightly from the red-haired outer folds of flesh, her clit sticking out red and swollen. Love-juice oozed from the brown flesh at the mouth of her cunt, musky and enticing. Her asshole was hot pink in color and puckered tightly, just waiting to be licked.

"Keep flicking it like that ... uuummmmmm ... that's right, baby," Radha moaned as she continued to relish the sensation of her new lover's mouth tantalizing her clit. She began to teasingly play with Shanti's pussy.

She ran her fingertip along the edge of the slick inner lips, then pressed her finger between the fat lips and stroked it up and down through the humid valley of her cunt.

She poked the mouth of Shanti's cuntal opening provocatively with her fingertip, eliciting deep, muffled groans from Shanti. She plunged her fingers deep into the hot, fleshy hole, watching the way the hungry cuntal passage sucked her fingers inside and gripped them tightly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:23 PM