Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
He sweated above her, driving with longer smoother strokes into the hotly steaming passage up between her drawn back thighs as her long tapered nails clawed frantically at him, pulling him wildly into her. Deliberately teasing her, he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her hungrily clasping young vagina on the back stroke, then thrust forward again into her uplifted buttocks until he could feel the hard slap of his testicles against the unprotected crevice of her anus.

Juicy wet smacking sounds filled the office with each brutal fuck-stroke he made into her, blending in tempo with the sounds of their hoarse breathing and the rhythmic lurching squeaks of their naked, sweat-soaked flesh on the soft bed.

Riaz placed his hands on either side of her and lifted himself so that he could watch the young woman's exquisitely beautiful face.

It was something he did not want to miss, the sexy surrender of this smooth, soft-bodied young woman who had bounced so innocently into him just a few years ago.

Well, she was bringing another sexy housewife – Shanti to life this afternoon and he could think of nothing nicer than having Shanti's hot cunt at his disposal whenever he wanted her. He yearned to hear her sharp gasps of pleasure as he will fuck heavily into her, skewering her, and she would love it, fucking back shamelessly, urging him on with every lunge and shout "Oh, God, fill me, fill me! Give me more!" she would beg, gasping as if she were close to death.

He came out of that reverie around Shanti and was back to the woman, "You love it, don't you? You love cock just like any other whore?" he demanded, ramming harder into her for emphasis.

"You're going to be my little whore, aren't you?" he spat at Radha – all the while conveying the message to Shanti behind the curtain.

"Whore?" Radha faltered for a moment, not certain that she understood what he was saying to her. Then she realized that it was true–she had allowed herself to lose control over all the things she knew were right and was now no better than a slut from the street. No, she would never be the same again.

Just then, though, he decided to complete his conquest and "Tell me, whore, tell me what you want," he growled as he deliberately slowed his stroking movements and teasingly ran his massive length only half-way into her, "Do you want me to fuck you and shoot my cum up into your snooty little cunt?"

"Oh yes, pleeeeease!" the voluptuous woman gasped, her body completely drenched in sweat and completely pinned and naked under his male weight. The thought of begging him to drive the huge cock into her and empty his sperm-laden balls into her belly was a great feeling, and she was beyond caring now and yearned only for her own climax, now so close.

"I ... I want It." she said, "Oh, please, for God's sake, do it! Fuck me! Shoot you're cum in my cunt!"

Grunting with approval of her submission, the older, heavily sweating man increased the tempo of his thrusts, grinding hard and deep into her so that his rigidly hard cock bored far up into the hidden recesses of her swaying young belly. Her naked breasts heaved and quivered up against the pressure of his sweating chest, the tiny hard nipples digging into him like the buttons of a coat.

"Oh, ooooohhhhh, Goooooddddd! I'm cumming ... I'm cummmmming nowwwww!" Radha suddenly squealed in a high-pitched voice as she locked her slim ankles in a death grip high up behind his laboring, sweat slackened torso.

Her passion-imprisoned body heaved and she held on to him desperately, not moving but quivering and jerking around him in a pulsating rhythm that served to spew her orgasmic fluids out around his sShift hard driving cock. It trickled hotly down the wide-split crevice of her buttocks, soaking his heavily slapping balls and the two fingers buried all the way to the hilt up in her tiny puckered rectum.

He felt her jerk up toward him, the lips of her hotly seething little cunt working and sucking at his imbedded, marble- hard prick as though trying to milk him dry.

Her breath was coming in short, panting gasps and he frantically withdrew to thrust deep in again, feeling his own hot boiling sperm suddenly race up from his balls, jetting from the tip of his heavily throbbing cock and far on up into her soft quivering belly.

"Oh, Radha, my dear," the older man smiled condescendingly down at her. "Here, let me pull it out and you hold the stuff to feed your madam right after this, I am sure she will be waiting."

Radha smiled in satisfaction and held the pussy lips disallowing the jism to creep out, and after ten minutes slowly got up to put her clothes on.

Meanwhile, Shanti had quietly left the place and upon reaching her house, laid on the bed, closed her eyes to the sight of his lewd grin and quivered slightly as she started to think how it would feel to have him lift his hips, slipping his now- soft penis into her cunt shortly.

A cool rush of fresh air flowed over her loins thinking of the roll her body was to receive, by his lowering his dick into her pussy, and she heaved a long sigh of anguished relief in a fear of anticipation.

She knew what and who was coming – Radha with his load between her legs.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:22 PM