Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
Her legs were stretched apart in a wide V, her feet still on the chair and sofa on either side of the coffee-table.

Venkat's pulse raced with pleasure. He ploughed her cunt-lips open with his thumbs and pressed his cock-head to her slit. Shanti bit her lower lip in tension; she could feel the searing heat of his cock at her cunt. She fondled his shaft and cock-head lovingly.

"C'mon," she muttered. "Do it! Fuck me, lover!"

Venkat took a deep breath and, flexing his buttocks slowly, slid his hips forward. His huge penis surged into her cunt, stretching her cunt-lips wide open.

He gasped loudly as he entered her hot, wet, tight fissure. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his penetrating cock. The breath hissed from her throat. Her mouth tore open.

Her body bowed, and her head arched back. Her hands flew to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them hard, her fingers pinching her nipples. His cock was magnificent, rock-hard enormously thick and long; it went in and in and in, piercing her cunt deeply, probing the innermost recesses of her cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" she gasped. "Oh yes! Ohhhh god yes, Venkat, yes! Ohhhhh uhhh yes! Do it! Fuck me, Shanti darling! Fuck my cunt! C'mon Ohhhhhh yes! That's it! Oh ma uhhhh yes! Oh yes!"

"C'mon! Take it! Take it, whore! Take my cock!" he gasped.

He began fucking her heavily and deeply and slowly, his head arched back, his buttocks flexing and unlacing, his hips rocking back and forth, sliding to and fro in a deep, piercing, mesmerizing steady rhythm.

His cock ground in and out of her cunt, sliding outward, then grinding deep into her cunt gain. Shanti gasped and moaned, her head rolling from side to side, her hands on her breasts, her hips writhing and heaving.

Venkat gripped her thighs, lifting them higher and wider as he pushed his cock in as deep as he could.

Her cunt was incredible: Hot, tight, wet, it convulsed and contracted fiercely on his throbbing penis, seeming to draw him deeper and deeper into its vortex.

The gold chain rasped against his thick, rough-skinned cock-shaft as it stroked in and out of her slit. Gasping and grunting, the lifeguard began moving faster.

His hips swung back and forth in longer, deeper, quicker strokes, and his cock piston smoothly in and out of her cunt.

Shanti moaned and writhed, her body lurching and rocking under his thrusts, her swollen breasts bouncing heavily.

"Oh ma! Oh ma! Oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhhhhhh uhh *hanh* yes oh yes oh god yes Venkat yes oh god Venkat! Ohhh uhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh SUHHHHL-MA ... uhhhh AHHHHHHHHHN uhhhhhh OHHHHHH!"

Ah uh ah uh ah uh ah oh yeh oh yeh uh oh yeh uh oh yeh uh ohhhh!"he cried, panting heavily, rocking his hips back and forth faster and faster.

Now he put his hands on the base of her belly, pulling her cunt-lips wide open and, gritting his teeth, grimacing, biting his lower lip in tension as the heat built and surged and spread in his loins, he began ramming and reaming greedily into her cunt.

Each thrust drew a broken, shuddering gasp from her throat.

Shanti's body whipped and writhed on the table, her jewelry tinkling, the metal glinting and winking, slithering this way and that on her tawny skin. Hissing in pleasure, he slowed again, now swirling his hips as he thrust into her so that his cunt entered her from all angles.

"OHH uhhh OHHH!" she gasped deliriously, her head flipping from side to side. "Oh fuck yes! Oh Shanti darling yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Venkat! Oh god yes!"

"Ahhhh uhhh Ohhhh yeh! Ohhhhhh uhhhhh yes!" he moaned.

"The condom," she gasped, sensing the imminence of his orgasm. "Put it on! Quickly!"

With a shuddering groan, slid out of her cunt and she gasped at the sudden release in pressure. He grabbed the condom-piece and struggled into it.

He slid his penis into it. It was a snug, perfect fit.

His cock-head popped out of the aperture in the tip.

The shaft length of the sheath had short flexible spikes, thick round studs and knobs and a cleverly designed free-form lattice of intersecting ribs that were thick and long. Putting it on, he felt his erection harden and, simultaneously, the ebbing of his orgasm. He grinned in delight. Craning her head, Shanti stared at his armored penis and moaned thickly.

"God, I want that in my cunt!" she muttered. "C'mon, Venkat, fuck me!"

Grinning, Venkat bent over her between her spread thighs and gripped the sides of the table, his knees deeply bent. His cock-head probed at her cunt. She guided his penis to her orifice. He grunted and, flexing his buttocks slowly, ground down deep into her flesh, driving inexorably inwards.

The breath rattled from her throat. Her mouth opened in a soundless gasp, her head arching back, her back bowing steeply.

The spikes bent as they pierced through her cunt-lips, scbanging delightfully through her quivering cunt-flesh. The hard knobs and studs and ribs mashed her gorged clitoris. The pleasure was intense, unbearable. Her hips jerked and lurched up to his and she dug her fingers into the thick pads of muscle in his shoulders. He winced as her fingernails broke his skin and pushed deeper still.

"OHHHHHUHHHHHH HHHHHAHHHHHHHH!" she gasped, her voice hoarse and ragged, her chest heaving, her face a vision of lust. "Oh ma uhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her cunt convulsed on his penis. Venkat gasped: He could feel the heat of her cunt through the fine latex sheath. He bent deeply forward, his powerful distended muscles rippling, his arms bending, his biceps and triceps flexed taut, and kissed her hungrily, thrusting his tongue into his mouth.

His buttocks were flexed taut, his hips pressed down between her thighs, his cock embedded in her flesh. Shanti moaned and sucked eagerly on his tongue, her fingers caressing his hard body.

"You're incredible," he murmured, kissing her eyes tenderly.

"So are you," she smiled, tonguing his ear, her hips squirming beneath his. "Come on ... now fuck me!"

Venkat eased the strenuous position by spreading his legs and dropping his hands to the floor,now his body was angled over hers, balanced on the balls of his feet and his hands, his arms outstretched.

Shanti craned her head and sucked on one nipple, running her tongue lasciviously over the hard stub.

Venkat began to fuck her slowly and heavily, in total control. His lifted his hips, unflexing his buttocks, drawing his cock outward. She groaned and her head flopped back, her face arching, soft and lovely with pleasure. He paused and then slowly ground down deep into her flesh. Her cunt convulsed on his penis. She gasped, arching her hips greedily to his, her hands clenching his thickly padded shoulder muscles, sliding down his bulging biceps to his forearms.

"Mm ... ohhhhh yes!" she gasped, as the sheathed cock crushed into her flesh again, the spikes and knobs and studs on the surface mashing her gorged clitoris. "Ohhhh yes, Shanti darling yes! Fuck me!"

Buried deep in her cunt, Venkat paused, his buttocks flexed taut, and swung his hips in slow, smooth arcs. Beneath him, Shanti hissed in pleasure, her mouth opening wide, her tongue swiveling across her upper lip.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" she gasped. "Oh god that's so good yes!"

He slid out, paused, ground down and into her; paused, swirled his hips, paused, slid out ... Shanti was ecstatic. The pleasure was keen and sharp, delicately balanced so that she was just out of reach of her orgasm.

The man was a masterful lover.

He maintained the complex rhythm, fucking her entirely for her pleasure, prolonging the agonizing joy, keeping her maddeningly close to the final release. He grinned down at her, enjoying the spasms of pleasure on her face and, bending, lapped gently at one up thrust breast, then the other, sucking tenderly on the luscious mounds. Shanti gasped and moaned, kissing him feverishly, tonguing his ear.

"Please," she gasped. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore, Venkat! Do it!"

He relented and steadied his rhythm to a straight up-and-down, in-and-out motion, his powerful muscles rippling smoothly, taking the strain without effort. His taut buttocks flexed and not flawed, and his hips swung rhythmically up and down.

His immense erection, in its black leather jacket drove steadily in and out of her wet cunt, appearing and disappearing between her unfurled cunt-lips. Her pubic hair was wet and sticky with her flowing cunt-juices.

She moaned and cried out, her body jerking and lurching under his thrusts, her hips rocking and writhing and heaving, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing, her jewelry slithering on her tawny skin. Her head rolled from side to side. She began to sweat: Beads of perspiration dotted her upper lip and brow; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck; a thin rivulet of sweat coursed between her breasts, another trickled down her belly and met her flowing cunt-juices in a mucilaginous confluence.

He began to move faster and she gasped and cried out, lurching and jerking in frenzy under him. He was utterly relentless and kept moving, his body rocking and jerking up and down, his hips swinging back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unlacing, his cock grinding in and out of her slit. He, too, was perspiring now and their bodies squelched and slapped wetly together.

"Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh ohhhh uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhhhhh uhhh ohhhhhh uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhhhhuhhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried.

"Ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah yes ah yes oh yes oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck oh fuckohfuckohfuckOHHHHH!" he cried, his head arching back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:19 PM