Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
After a few minutes he was easy and I looked up at him in meaningful eyes, as if saying, you can do it fast, faster and make your wife needier, man.

He must have understood me and increased his speed. Ohh! That attitude, those speed! I felt my abdomen was full and it was being pumped with air, mak8ng it full more and more. My abdomen was growing full with air. I was gasping for air, panting and felt my orgasm was ready at hand. He took my slander waist in his hands and was thrashing his huge manhood in my ass in full force and speed.

I began to moan loud, "Ohhhhhhhhh... yes, like that... fuck my ass. Fuck your slut like that, make her your bitch pumping her ass more... ohhh... ahhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmm... like that, my man... like that..." (
ওহহহহহহহহ... এইতো, মারুন, মারুন... পোঁদ মারুন এইভাবে আপনার খানকীর গাঁড় ,মারুন জোরে জোরে গাড় মেরে আপনার কুত্তী বানিয়ে দিন ওহহহ... আহহহহ... উমমমমমমমমমমমমমমমমম... হ্যাঁ, এইভাবে, এইতো আমার মনের মতোন মরদ এইভাবে চোদেন...)

He was silent and was concentrating his work, satisfying his woman. He lowered his mouth and we kissed. He was pushing in and out continuously and I was moaning. I could hardly control my fire and I came then. I came, spraying all over the bed, wetting my own wedding dress, my bed-sheet and all over.

When I fainted on the bed, I felt he was still pumping his wife's virgin ass.

I recovered after a few minutes. It was past midnight.

I saw him lying by my side, his cock now resting, and he was sleeping. I went to the toilet, sat on the commode, and released my pressure. I farted a lot, and then felt the shit cleared from my ass channel. I cleaned myself, used the douse twice to clean my ass and examined my wedding sari. It was wet. The petticoat was soaked also. I put them off, threw them in the washing basket and came back into my room naked.

I perched my bed, now our bed, lay by my son, now husband's side and sleep overcame me.

========================================================

banana
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 04:08 PM