Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Raja pleasantly accepted my leg and I rubbed his erection. While sipping my own drink and still releasing mine own down under the table, I felt like a slut. And my pussy began to soak. I finished pissing and handed him the glass. He took it and started sipping. I gathered my hair and with my panty, tangled twice, tied my hair in a ponytail and finished my drink.

"So where does my son want his Mamma now? Here, or back at home?" (
তাহলে, এখন আমার ছেলে মাকে কোথায় চুদবে বলে ভাবছে এখানে, নাকি বাড়িতে গিয়ে? )

"Wow! Ma, you are so sweet to offer me a release. But the restaurant is not an open place. Son wants his Mamma under the wide sky." (
বাহহ মা! তুমি যে কী ভালো এখন আমার এই যে মাল হালকা করার অফার দিলে! কিন্তু এই রেস্টুরেন্টটা তো খোলা জায়গা নয় ছেলে তো তার ম্যাকে খোলা আকাশের নীচে শান্তিতে চুদবে বলে ভাবছিল )

"Then come to the riverside. Shall we take a bottle of whisky or vodka?" (
তাহলে, চলো, নদীর ধারে যাওয়া যাক আমরা কি এক বোতল ভদকা নেব, নাকি হুইস্কি?)

"O.K. take a nib. I think I'll not get my favourite drink for the night. " (
নাও না যা হয় একটা ছোটো নিব আমার তো পছন্দের মদ পেলেই চলবে রাতে)

I called the waiter, ordered two nibs of strong whisky and the bill. Once paid, we come out before the staring eyes of the waiters and the few couples, handed tips for the waiters and dove towards home.

A few miles before, the riverbed is a view and many people gather in the evening for fresh air. We parked at one side, safe from direct view and came out. Raja spread a towel on the grass and promptly I kneeled before him and unbuckled his belt. In one go his zipper is gone and I put my hand to take out his cock from the boxer. And to my confidence, he was full erect.

In no time his member vanished in my hungry mouth and he held my head in both hands to do a mouth-job. As if fucking my mouth, he began to thrust into and I eagerly took the entire shaft in my throat to comfort him. My hand was playing with his balls and another finger was nibbling his curly sphincter. He began to hiss.

After a good suck, I let him out of my mouth. I was sweating like hell. I wished I could change now. Looking around, I saw a few couples around. They were mostly sitting on benches, women on laps of men. They were all fucking and none will care for what I wear or not around. I quickly signaled him sitting on four like a bitch, rubbing my pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 04:02 PM