Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I called the waiter and asked to fill my glass. When the waiter was gone, I took his glass and looking around, put it into my gown. He stared eyes open wide. My ass at the edge of the chair, I spread my legs, positioned the glass and released another gush of pee. The glass was full again. Slowly and cautiously, I hauled it out down from my gown and placing before him, asked, "Does my son need more of his Mamma's drink?" (আমার ছেলে কি মার বোতলের মদ আর খাবে?)

"My god! Ma, you are amazing! I can't believe it." (
সত্যি দেবে? আবার? উফফফ... আমার তো বিশ্বাস হচ্ছে না)

"Don't try to believe. Just enjoy, son. Mamma only wants his son's cock in her pussy and a damn good result in the exams. Just the two of them, you understand?" (
বিশ্বাস করতে হবে না, যাও! তুমি খালি এনজয় করো মা খালি চায় মা' ছেলে যেন তার আখাম্বা ল্যাওড়াটা মা' গুদে পুরে রাখে আর ফাটাফাটি একটা রেজাল্ট করে দেখায় শুধু এই দুটো বুঝলে?)

"Yes, hell yes, Ma. I'll not let you down. I promise you the best result in the school and also a damn good rank in Medical entrance. You just stand by me." (
বুঝব না মানে? মা দেখো, তোমার স্বপ্ন আমি পূরণ করবই তোমাকে কথা দিচ্ছি, আমি স্কুলের মধ্যে সেরা রেজাল্ট করব শুধু তাই না, জয়েন্ট মেডিকেলে আমি দারুণ র্যা্ঙ্ক করে দেখাব তুমি শুধু আমার পাশে থেকো)

"Oh! Don't be emotional now. Drink your favourite drink. Mamma thinks, her bladder is ready to offer her son another glass. Will three glasses be enough for the night? " (
আচ্ছা, বাবা, আচ্ছা, এত গদগদ হতে হবে না তোমার পছন্দের মদ খেয়ে নাও মার তলপেট বলছে, মা ছেলেকে বোতল থেকে আর এক গেলাস মদ খাওয়াতে পারবে আজকে রাতের জন্য তিন গেলাসে হবে তো? )

"Hell yes, Ma. Cheers." (
হবে মানে? চিয়ার্স!)

We touched our glasses, me, the champagne, and him, my golden shower. He sipped it slowly, while, I finishing it, ordered for the third one.

When my third glass was served, he handed me his empty glass and, this time, growing bolder, I tugged my gown till mid-thighs, sitting on the edge of the chair, placed the glass and released the final downpour. A sharp hissing sound was audible and I sat showing a stoic face. I felt his manhood was growing and slowly placed my high-heeled leg on his lap.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 04:01 PM