Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Our dinner was ordered earlier and they served us as soon we sat. It was simple rice and his favourite hilsa fish. We ate quietly and occasionally shared glances. Once our dinner over, I ordered for two glasses of champagne and Raja was surprised.

"But you are 18 now, and I must grant you a drink." (
তুমি তো এখন ১৮ বছরের হয়ে গেছ এবার তো তোমাকে মদ খেতে দিতেই হবে)

"But, Ma, I need my drink. MY Favourite Drink. You know, don't you?" (
কিন্তু, মা আমার যে অন্য কিছু চাই আমার মদ! বুঝতে পারলে না?)

I understood what he wants and I felt tingling sensation down under my panties. I adjusted on my seat to avoid the itching started due to leaking of my pussy. Thank God, I've put on my silk panties. As the dress gives no scope to wear a bra, I thought to come without panties also, but didn't.

"You will get what you like. First take one round of your adulthood, baby. Mamma is here for your drink. She is full." (
আচ্ছা, বাবা, আচ্ছা, পাবে কিন্তু আগে তো তোমার আঠারো পূরণ হওয়ার মদটা খাও মা তো ছেলেকে খাওয়াবে বলে আছেই মার বোতল পুরো ভরা বুঝলে?)

He leaned over the table and I welcomed his lips on me and we kissed. The waiter came with our drinks and we cheered on his adulthood before we sipped it. Raja got up and headed to the washroom with his half-full glass and I was sure what he is for. He came back with his glass full and as he sat, he winked at me showing his glass. I was excited to see the glass. I stood up and hurried to the washroom.

Once there, I gulped the entire drink and put the glass on the table. Tugging up my long gown, I first put off my satin panty. Then straddling the commode, I positioned the glass and released my pale golden pee. The glass filled and I stopped to pee. There was still enough urine, but I will grant them all to my son. I tangled the elastic of my panty around my wrist. Then I washed my hands, soaked in the toilet and came out. I looked at every direction if I was eyed. No. no one was looking.

I put the glass on the table and took his. We cheered again and started sipping. His pee was pungent and salty. Still it excites me to sip my son's pee in the restaurant and looking at him while he was sipping mine. He savoured the taste on his palate and sipped like a maniac. We finished our drink and he asked, "Shall we fill it again?" (
আমারা কি গেলাস ভরব আবার?)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 04:00 PM