Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Chapter Three: Problem almost solved; the Treatment in Full.

For the rest of the day, Raja studied in his room and I did not disturb him. We ate silently and when finished, we kissed long and he retired in his chamber, deep in his studies.

In the afternoon, I knocked his door and entered, he was still studying. I gave him his juice, milk and reminded, we'll go for a dinner at eight. He nodded and I didn't want to break his concentration.

At eight, Raja knocked my door. Now, here is my handsome son, in his usual jeans and tees, ready for a date with his Mamma. I finished my make-up and looked at the mirror. Oh! Mirror, you can see who is standing here, before you. In a long green Banjara Georgette Gown touching the floor, covering my entire body, yet, giving a full view of my well-shaped body, my ample boobs, deep cleavage, and round ass, I was ready for the date with my birthday-boy. When I turned, Raja's jaw was wide open again. The full-sleeved gown has almost no back. My full ample back is open till the curvy ass-crack. He touched my back, rubbed and kissed on my back, turning my open hair to one side.

I planted a kiss on his cheek and he wanted to touch my boobs. I disapproved his wish and warned, we are to go for a dinner and his naughty acts will destroy my dress and the evening.

"You look so sexy Ma that I think we are on date." (
মা! তোমাকে যা সেক্সি লাগছে না! দেখে মনে হচ্ছে নতুন প্রেমিক-প্রেমিকা ডেটিং- যাচ্ছে)

"Yes, we are, son. But first let us celebrate your birthday. There is ample time for your date, in fact the whole night." (
তাই তো যাচ্ছি ওসব কথা থাক আগে চলো, তোমার জন্মদিন সেলিব্রেট করা যাক তারপর ডেটিং-এর জন্য অনেক সময় পড়ে আছে সারা রাত)

I think, he got the clue and we drove to the town for the dinner. The restaurant was not crowded. Still men and women stared at me as I entered with Raja, bagging his hand. We must have looked like couples because the waiter's grin told the story. It was a less popular one and I chose it thinking if I turn on him, we can easily take shelter in the washroom back and nobody is going to find us. I anticipated my naughty wishes and sat on the table. It was at the last row, far back, at the corner, where none can spot us, and it's near the washroom.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 04:00 PM