Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
"So, how's your breakfast, Ma?" (তা, মা, ব্রেয়াকফার্স্ট কেমন লাগল?)

"Oh, yeah, it was great, the soup, specially." I said and laughed out loud. (
ওহহহহহহ, দারুউউউউণ, এই স্যুপটা তো অসাধারণ...)

We kissed again and he said, "But I've not have my tea yet." (
কিন্তু আমি তো চা খাইনি এখনও)

"I'm sorry, Raja. I'll give it to your room soon." And, saying so, I stood up to move, when he hold my hand. (
মা... আমি ভুলেই গেছি, রাজা তুই যা, আমি তোর ঘরে চা দিয়ে আসছি)

"I want my tea here, and now, Ma." (
কিন্তু মা, আমি যে চা এখানেই চাই, আর এক্ষুনি চাই!)

"Here?"(
এখানেই?)

"Oh, Ma, you don't understand. My tea is stored in here." (
ওহহহহ মা, তুমি বুঝলে না? আমার চা তো এখানে )Saying so, he touched my pussy. "You just sit on my face and pee. That's my tea from now onward."(তুমি খালি আমার মুখের উপরে তোমার গুদটা রেখে বোসো আর মুতে দাও এটাই আমার চা বুঝলে? )

I could not believe my ears. But I did not object. I felt hot and horny to pee in my son's mouth. Actually I've never tried this before.

I put off my skirt and one leg on the basin, I stood on his face. Raja was ready, open-mouthed under my pussy. I positioned my piss-hole to his open mouth and asked him, "Ready for your tea, son? Mamma is pouring it."(
চা খাওয়ার জন্যে আমার ছেলে রেডি তো? মা কিন্তু চা ঢালছে)

I pressured my bladder and the first slurp of piss fell in his mouth. I felt horny and like a slut as I pissed in his mouth. Then I released me pressure and started to pee. He was ready for this and almost drank the entire yellow shower. Not a drop fell from his mouth as he gulped my entire golden shower. When I finished, he sucked on my pussy for some time, licked my asshole, making me horny.

I was panting and sat on the commode seat to catch breath. I wonder how a new horizon of sex has opened before me at this age. The first one opened the day I became 18, as my father popped off my cherry and welcomed me to the new horny world of sex. Then after my marriage, my father-in-law opened the windows one by one. After that, when I was a regular at the Diplomats' parties, I met so many men, fucked so many of them and enjoyed sex in so many ways, I thought, this could not be better. But now, after having sex with my son, I feel like I've so much to taste, so much to see and enjoy that I will hardly be able to be satisfied soon.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:58 PM