Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
While they were chatting, I began to move slowly, supporting his shoulder. And now, after a few strokes, he feels the burden, so he starts to pant and groan. I signaled him to lie on floor and he slowly sits, and then lies on floor while I begin to move furiously on him.

Now, bending on his chest, I start to move my round, heavy ass taking my son's cock in and out my pussy, and I felt my orgasm is so close that I almost moaned louder, "Uiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaa... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." (
উইইইইইইইইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআআআআআআআ... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

Ravi asked Raja "Hey, boy, look what happened to your Ma, she must have been some problem." (
এই রাজা, দেখ, দেখ তোর আম' আবার কী হল... )

"Don't worry, Baba, I'll look."(
চিন্তা কোরো না আমি দেখছি, বাবা)

"OK, buy then. Look after Ma well. I've left her to your care, son." (
ঠিক আছে এখন রাখছি তুই মা'কে দেখ তোর হাতেই কিন্তু মা'কে ছেড়ে দিয়েছি)

"Buy, baba. Take care." (
আচ্ছা, বাবা রাখছি)

He hung the phone up and I came furiously. I came there, and fell on his chest, panting.

Raja holds me up and taking me in hands, he heads to the bathroom. I bent over the basin and offer me to my son, holding my ass in air. Raja tugs my skirt up and in one thrust, comes in me. Holding me slander waist, he begins to fuck me like a mad fucker, groaning, "Ahhhhhhhhh, ma, hold on, ohhhh, I'm almost ready to come, Ma, hold me..."(
আহহহহহহহহ, মা ধরো, ধরো, ওহহহহহহ, আমার এবার পড়ে যাবে, মা, ধরো, কামড়ে ধরো আমার...)

He grants me some ten or twenty furious strokes and then he takes himself out.

I turned back and sat on the floor to take him in my mouth. His throbbing manhood, glistering in my pussy-juice is so beautiful, and the moment I take the head in my mouth, he starts to vomit hot, sticky goo in my mouth.

When he finishes, he sat on the floor, panting. I was still sucking his hot goo in my mouth, collecting some that oozed out from the corner of my lips. We looked at each other and winked. He came forward to kiss me and we kissed for a long time.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:53 PM