Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Raja was fucking with great care not to miss a thrust slip out of Mamma's pussy. Still, for his excitement. If one or two misses, I promptly take the cock slippery with my own cunt-juice and put it in me and give him a nice kiss. The next thrust must then shake me till my womb. I feel my belly if absorbing air with each thrust and going plump. My womb is shaking with his thrusts. And I could not bear the pleasure. So I came. I came huge, crying his name to go down and eat me then and there.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Raja, fuck, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm coming, coming... Raja, raja, Mamma is coming. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ui ma, aiiiiiiiiiia, son, mamma is coming, go down Raja, eat mamma... eat eat..."(
আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা, চোদ, চোদ, আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... আমার রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে, ফ্যাদাচ্ছে... রাজা, রাজা... তোর মা' গুদের রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্... উইইইইইই মাআআআ... আইইইইইইইইইইইইইই... সোনা ছেলে আমার, দ্যাখ, দ্যাখ, মা' রস ফ্যাদাচ্ছে, চেটে নে, বাবা, চাট... )

I rise up my pelvis to meet his thrust and my whole body starts to shake. I clench my teeth to suppress the great convulsion and then bending my slander body up, I suddenly collapse on bed. My eyes gone black, vision blur and I came huge. With my cum I squirted, my abdomen shaking horribly, my whole body felt like jelly, legs shaking, me heaving... the sensation I hardly can express and experienced before. I suspect, had I ever came so huge? I cann't remember.

I felt Raja's lips on my pussy when I felt relieved sometimes later. I looked at him, his face all dripping wet with my squirted pee and cunt juice. He winked and then kissed me. I tasted my own piss and juice. It felt so great that I wanted to kiss on.

But then Raja stood up on his knees and took my hands. I knew what he wanted and with pleasure I positioned on four legs and hands like a beach proudly. He was behind me, caressing my round, full ass. He parted my ass and kissed on my sphincter. I shivered. He pressed on my waist as I lowered my upper body, balancing on my elbows, head resting on pillows. Then I proudly offered my round ass to my son, rising up in air. He parted my legs and stood behind.

My slander waist in hands, my son touched my sphincter with his cockhead. I closed my eyes. Rubbing a few times, he then headed straight to my pussy, relieving me and at the same time making me moan with his loving thrust. With one thrust, he was into my pussy till the root. His pubic hair tingled around my hairy asshole as he circled his cock in me without taking it out.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:37 PM