Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I shut my eyes to ravish the pleasure as aloud moan passed from my mouth, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ma..." (আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ মাআআআআআআআআআআআআ... )He pulled back almost the entire length and shoved it back, making his mother moan again, "Ahhh... ui maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." (আহহহহহহহহহহহ... উই মাআআআআআআআআআআআআআআআ...)

I felt my pussy was burning with each thrust of my son. He was giving his mom the strongest and hardest thrusts. I began to rub my palms on his back and whispered in his ears, "Slow, son, slow. Mamma wants her son slow in her pussy. She wants him to last longer. " (
আস্তে, বাবা, আস্তে মার গুদে ছেলের বাঁড়া দিয়ে আস্তে আস্তে ঠাপাও, সোনা মা চায় ছেলে মা'কে অনেকক্ষণ ধরে চুদুক)

And my son began to fuck slowly. He has almost got the rhythm. With each thrust, he is getting the fullest and furthest penetration. He pulls out his cock almost the entire length and with an enormous thrust, pushes it back, making Mamma groan and shake almost her entire inner organs.

Now, I've parted my legs and knees bent upwards, I haul them till my shoulder, making his access more comfortable and penetration deeper. I kissed him, and he spits in my mouth, and then licks it in my mouth. I giggle and clutch his hair. He was fucking hard. I feel a churning deep inside my abdomen, and I know my orgasm is nearing.

After some ten minutes, he has increased his speed and I now ravish it, encourage him, "Ohhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, Raja, my son, fuck your Mamma hard, harder. Oh... fuck me... fuck me ... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ui maaaa... ahhhh... ui maaaa... ummm fuck..." (
ওহহহহহহহহহহহহ, চোদ, চোদ, রাজা, আমার সোনা ছেলে, মাকে আচ্ছা করে চোদ আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদ, বাবা, চোদ... আইইইইইইইইইইই... উই মাআআআ... আহহহহহহহহহ... উই মাআআআআ... উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্... চোদ, চোদ...)

I felt my womb trembling ready for a convulsion. The wet, slippery, juicing inner walls of my pussy are on fire for Raja's hard and huge cock going in speed and coming out in a rhythm. I clenched and unclenched the muscles of my pussy but felt no room to clutch his cock. What a wonder, after some 19 years of sound sex, I find wonders still waiting for me. My own son's cock fills my cunt so much that there's little room for me to clench his huge manhood. His huge thrusts are so full that with every thrust, I'm moaning louder.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:36 PM