Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Somehow I survived and after I almost swallowed the first jet of semen, I felt his grip loosen around my hair and I pulled his cock back a little to breath. By then a huge gulp of load was released and filled my mouth. I sucked on and he released on his hot thick goo.

When he stopped, I pulled his manhood out and with my tongue, cleaned it around. I felt his taste. It was great, like his father's, or like his grandfather' or like his maternal grandfather's. But it was exciting to taste my own son's manhood. I said, "You have almost choked Mamma. Be careful next time, my son." (
এই, তুই তো মাকে প্রায় দমবন্ধ করে মেরে ফেলছিলি রে... পরেরবার সাবধানে ফেলিস, বাবা, সোনা আমার...)

He was still panting. And catching some air, he said, "It was great Ma, I've never dreamt of it. You were amazing. Wow, I heard you give great blow-jobs... and it wasreally great." (
ওহহহহহ... মা... দারুণ... আমি স্বপ্নেও ভাবিনি তুমি আমাকে চুষে দেবে। তুমি তো ফাটিয়ে দিয়েছ। ওহহহহ... আমি শুনেছিলাম, তুমি নাকি হেব্বি ব্লো-জব দাও। তা সত্যি, হেব্বি দিয়েছ...)

I kissed his flat abdomen and asked, "And will my son tell his Mamma, who says that his Mamma gives great blow-jobs?" (
আচ্ছা, তা আমার সোনা ছেলে কি তার মিষ্টি মাকে বলবে, কে তাকে বলেছে, যে তার মা খুব ভালো ব্লো-জব দেয়?)

Raja was still panting. He smiled, "All my friends do lust you, Mamma. One of my friend's mothers once met you in a party. She had seen you with someone who knows, S.P. or DCP of security officer admiring you after you gave him blowjob. She told my friend and all my classmates are dreaming you." (
আমার সব বন্ধুরা তো তোমাকে মনে মনে চুদতে চায়। আমার একটা বন্ধুর মা নাকি তোমাকে কোন এক পার্টিতে কী এসপি, না ডিসিপির সাথে দেখেছে, সেই পুলিসটা নাকি তোমার ব্লোজবের খুব প্রশংসা করছিল। আমার বন্ধুর মা সেটা শুনে তার ছেলেকে কথায় কথায় বলে দিয়েছে। আর এখন তো ক্লাসের সবাই স্বপ্নে তোমাকে দেখে।)

I could not but laugh. It must be Mala. We'd met at many parties and she is also good at blow-job and now, I know, she shares it with her son also. I kissed Raja on his lips. He reached for my boobs and started to rub his palms all over. He was all sweating. I kissed on his forehead and he said, "Whatever it is, Mamma, it was the best birthday gift ever. Ohh... I never expected it." (
সে যাই হোক, মা, আজকেরটাই আমার জীবনের সেরা জন্মদিনের উপহার... ওহহহহহ... আমি স্বপ্নেও ভাবিনি।)

"But it is not all, my son. Your gift is yet to come." I smiled at him. (
সোনা ছেলে আমার, এইটুকুতে কী হবে? তোমার উপহার তো এখনও কত্ত বাকি...)

Raja stared surprised. I gained my position on his large bed, leaning against the headboard of the bed, my lower portion resting over a heap of pillows. I opened my legs apart and hiked my sari up to my waist. And I saw my son gazing at my treasures, his jaw opened. I parted my legs to my sides as far as I can, offering my entire womanly treasures before him.

"You have been obsessed over me, and you have always dreamt to do sex with Mamma, didn't you, my son? Dr. Das had told my how much you were in need of your Mamma's sex. Now, here is your Mamma, son, your gift on the birthday of your adulthood. "(
তোর তো আমাকে চোদার সখ অনেকদিনের, তাই না? ডাক্তার দাস বলেছে, তুই আমাকে নিয়েই সবসময় চিন্তা করিস। ডাক্তার বলেছেন, তোর এখন মায়ের সাথে চোদাচুদি করা ভীষণ দরকার। তাই ভাবলাম, যাই... নে, এই তোর মা তোর সামনে শুয়ে আছে, তোর সাবালক হওয়া জন্মদিনের উপহার...)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:32 PM