Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I opened my wardrobe and chose the best chiffon sari that is deep red, a stringed blouse, with no collar or strap, only two pieces of clothes to cover my boobs, and two strings that go around my neck while two thin straps go back and are closed with a hook. Then I changed my sari and blouse. As I looked at my belly, I felt excited to see a thin line of hair goes straight from my naval till my pubic bush. And the bush has grown real deep, dark and curly. I felt the thickness and put on my petticoat. It is a little loose one and I tie it below my naval, deep under my slim, toned belly. It lies tied just above my ass curve. Then I dbang the chiffon sari and feel my nipples go erected.

My blouse took much time to be tied and after a few times of tying and untying, finally, I felt it is worn okay. Then I opened the jewel box and chose golden bangles. The thick bangles covered the most part of my wrist till my elbow. A pair of golden anklet like two big bangles made my feet complete and a thick chain of gold and some precious stones embedded into the chain fashionably was my waist-band. Then I put a big red Dot at the centre of my forehead. Now, my make-up is over.

Still it was just 11 and I lit a cigarette. The nicotine can make my nerves calm. But after the second one, even, I felt anxious and silently I opened our family liquor cellar. I chose Vodka for it will not stink and poured a glass full. Then I sat silently to sip the alcohol. The Vodka was strong and I felt my nerves now coming under my control. I looked at the clock. It was time. I finished the glass and stood up. My crotch was wet and I felt juice running down my thighs.

I stopped for awhile. Then I tugged up my sari and opened my legs and was surprised to find my pussy all wet. The juice was running down my thighs. I took a tissue paper and cleaned it all. Then I stepped out. The clock has strike midnight and my son is an adult now. I heard my own heart beating like a drum. I've not felt so excited the afternoon my father called me for sex. It was an afternoon sex. My mom was out and the day before I saw my dad fucking my aunt, his sister in the afternoon as my mom was out with her brother-in-law, my aunt's hubby.

I found my dad standing behind his sister as aunt was bent over the huge kitchen table tugging her sari up to her waist and dad was thrusting his manhood holding her waist. Our eyes met and dad stopped. I heard aunt asked, "What now, brother? I'm coming. Just push in... ohhhhh... you men like so much to torture a woman... ahhh fuck, please... hard... " (
আবার কী হল, দাদা? আমার হয়ে এসেছে প্রায়। ঢুকিয়ে দাও... ওহহহহহহহ... তোমরা, ভাতারগুলো না... মাগীদের কষ্ট দিতে এত্ত ভালোবাসো... আহহহ... চোদো, চোদো দেখি... জোরে জোরে চোদো...)

I stood there dumb and then to my surprise saw my dad thrusting in and out like storm and aunt moaning at the top of her voice. The entire time dad was looking at my eyes and as they came, I left the place soon. In the afternoon my dad came to my room. He kissed me as usual and told about his affair with aunt. They had been fucking for years as my mom has been fucking aunt's husband now and then. He asked my favour and I agreed to visit him the next afternoon as it will be my 18th birthday.

And we fucked all the afternoon on my 18th birthday like a young couple in love. He was huge, he was energetic and he fucked a whole hour making me come numerous times on my first fuck. We made love four times in the afternoon and again thrice at night. It was painful at the beginning but the incest feeling made me hot.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:26 PM