Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Chapter Two:  Birth Day Gift for a Son.

The next few weeks were as unbearable as we both prepared for something special. I had stopped visiting parlours for waxing; only spa or message and beauty regime was regular. After all, I've to present myself before so many high class ladies and after all to my own son. I started to put on full sleeve blouse with sari at home, and in parties also, though I almost stopped visiting parties or social gatherings. My hands and legs are full of soft black hair, and my armpit bushes are very thick. I inspect them regularly and before the mirror, I really find my reflection very hot and sexy with a full hairy body, the abdomen all covered in thick black, curly hair, thighs, hands, legs, even my naval line till pubes is full of dark line of hair.

My hair is long. It reaches till my waist. I'm looking for as long hair as I can grow before I submit it before my son. Who knows what he has in mind to play with momma's hair. He can do anything with it. I'll not complain if he even shaves my head bald or gives me a Mohawk. What I want is my son. He must not fall apart. He must come back with a huge success in life.

Then the day arrives — his birth day. And to our pleasure it was on Good Friday. That means, we have full three days for my plan Thursday night, Friday, and Easter Saturday and Ester Sunday also. And I know how anxious he is to receive his special gift.

In the evening, when he came back from his tuition class, I silently prepared our dinner, and silently we ate. He drank a glass of water and I hugged him close, kissed him on his cheeks a goodnight kiss. In return he closed his hands around my neck, kissed on my lips, and I felt his throbbing manhood poking between my legs. I embraced him closer to feel his hardness, and I was really wet to find that he was really huge. I've already seen his erection months back when he was in bed after the accident, but that was another thing.

When he kissed on my lips, I just remained inactive. I did not welcome him. And he soon departed. I came back to my room and went to the bathroom. Tugging up my sari and petticoat around my slander waist, I sat on the commode to pee.

I listened closely the sound of my piss coming out of the close channel. The shirk sound is so exciting! I felt my bladder is empty and I took the faucet and sprayed hot water to wash my urinal stinks. Then another thought came to my mind and opened the cupboard and took the douse to clean my ass. I used two douses and when I felt my ass channel is all clear, I placed it in its previous place and washed my face, legs and came to my room.

I've time to prepare. This is an important day for me. I'm going to have sex with the third generation from the same family. Moreover, the boy is my own son. He is turning an adult this midnight, and like every year, he'll receive his mother's gift first. Only, this time, it will be his mother herself as a gift.

I took time for the makeup. Dark eye lines, kajol under each eyes, dark eye shadow, cheeks red, and dark chocolate lipstick. The long hair gathered and carelessly fallen over left shoulder to give ample view of my back.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:23 PM