Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
My father-in-law was then busy licking my pussy. Spreading my outer lips, he'd put his hot tongue in and was sucking me mad. I started to moan loud. He said, "Oh! Baby, your mother-in-law allows me to lick her clean. Even she pleads to lick her as many times a day as she can. You know, she will tug her sari up, push her big round ass up and plead me for a clean pussy and ass licking whenever chance comes and even when cooking in the kitchen with you all around. But you are just amazing. You taste different." (আরে, বৌমা, তা নয় তোমার শ্বাশুড়িমা তো তার গুদ পরিস্কার করে চেটে দিতে বলেন সবসময় তাও একবার দুবার নয় যখনই সময় পায়, তখনই আবদার করে, দিন না গো গুদটা চেটে বড্ড রস কাটছে তুমি জানো, আমার বৌ, মানে তোমার শ্বাশুড়ি, যখন সময় সুযোগ পাবে, শাড়িটা গুটিয়ে পোঁদ তুলে দাঁড়িয়ে পড়বে আর বলবে, নেন, নেন, রস পড়ে গেল, আয়েশ করে চেটে দেন একবার আর আমাকে ওর গুদ, পোঁদ চেটে দিতে হবে এমনকি রান্নাঘরে রান্না করতে করেতেই ওইভাবে পোঁদ তুলে দাঁড়িয়ে পড়বে বাড়ি ছেলে, ছেলের বৌ আছে, লোকজন আছে, কিচ্ছু মানামানি নেই কিন্তু বৌমা, তুমি একদম আলাদা তোমার গুদের টেস্ট সত্যিই আলাদা)

I felt excited to learn that I've been married to such a family where all the members are so sex starved and they like sex so much. I said, "Then, don'ts you like mom lick clean? Or is she old enough to fulfill your hunger that you sneak around your young daughter-in-law?" (
তা আপনার কি মায়ের গুদ চেটে দিতে ভালোলাগে না, নাকি মা বুড়ী হয়ে গেছেন? আপনার বাঁড়ার ঠাপ সইতে পারে না? সেই জন্যে আপনি ছেলের বৌয়ের চারপাশে ঘুরঘুর করেন?)

My father-in-law rolled me to my belly and on my round ass came a good spank, salaam! I moaned louder in excitement, "Ummmmmmmm... I like it Papa... lick your daughter-in-law' ass clean and fuck her good now." (
উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্... বাবা, মারুন, আপনার বৌমার পোঁদে কষে থাপ্পড় মারুন... হ্যাঁ... এইভাবে, মারুন...আহ্হ্হ্হ্... কী দারুন লাগছে বাবা, এবার আপনার বৌমার পোঁদ চাটবেন না? চাটুন, পরিষ্কার করে চাটুন তো দেখি)

He spread my ass and his sharp tongue made its way between the crack and the black wrinkled sphincter. It was so sensitive a touch that I felt I'll not last long and adjusting my weight on my knees and on my hands, I positioned on his bed like a bitch as he caressed all my body and at the same time sucking and eating my ass and pussy. His tongue went down from my asshole to the clit and soon I came huge moaning loud. He just pressed my mouth to stop the neighbors hear me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:12 PM