Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
He stood silent and I stepped toward. First I undid his towel and I almost stood there jaw-dropped. He was huge like my husband, may be an inch smaller. But that is not small at all. He must have a 7 inches long, still strong, throbbing cock with a big, round tip almost burnished and glistering with precum.

I took his manhood in my soft hand and in his ear said, "Oh, papa! You are so big! You father-son both have the same size." (
বাবা, আপনার বাড়াটা কী বড় আর মোটা! বাব্বা! আপনারা বাপ-বেটা দুজনেই যে ঘোড়ার মত সাইজের ল্যাওড়া বানিয়েছেন!)

He then took me in his embrace and we kissed. A long wet kiss followed by his calm, caring sucking of my breast and I was running between my legs and my breast milk was also running. So he peeled my shirt and took me in arms to carry to his room. He set me on the large bed and tugged my long skirt to my waist. I was ready. I spread my legs and waited him to enter. But he lowered his face and kissed my pussy.

"You are so clean, baby. It feels like butter to taste you there." (
বৌমা, তোমার নীচেটা কী পরিস্কার! গুদ চাটছি, না মাখন চাটছি, বুঝতেই পারছি না)

"Why, doesn't my juice taste good, papa?" (
কেন বাবা, আমার গুদের রসে কি একটুকুও স্বাদ নেই?)

"Oh! You taste delicious. I'd never tasted such juice." (
না, না, বৌমা তোমার গুদের রসের যা স্বাদ! আহা, আমি জীবনেও এমন স্বাদ পাইনি)

I laughed and poked him, "Really? Does not mom taste good? Or is it that she does not let you taste her pussy?" (
কেন বাবা, শ্বাশুড়িমায়ের গুদের রসে কি স্বাদ নেই? নাকি তিনি আপনাকে গুদ চাটতেই দেন না?)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:07 PM