Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
And there they were, mom lay in bed and dad perched on her, his erection vanished into her cleanly shaved pussy. And she embraced him with her all four hands and legs and he was fucking her hard. She was groaning, "Oh, yeah, fuck me, and fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck momma ... yeah like that, yeah..." (ওহ... এইতো, চোদ, চোদ, মাদারচোদ ছেলে, মাকে চুদে চুদে হোড় করে দে...ওহ্ওহ্ওহ্ওহ্ওহ্ওহ্ওহ্‌... চোদ, চোদ, ঠাপা, ঠাপা, এইভাবে মার, আহ্‌, শালা, কী চুদছিস রে... আহ... )

I was just enjoying and dreaming when she will get her real son. I was making love to this beautiful sexy woman, and she was urging to fuck her more. I eyed on them and he stopped. She kissed his lips and he licked her nipples and she said, "Oh, my son, my boy, now get up and make momma your Bitch. Momma wants her son to fuck his momma in doggy style. Don't you know momma loves to be fucked in doggy style?" (
ওহ্মাগোওওওও... সোনা ছেলে আমার, বাবা, এবার ওঠো তো। উঠে সুন্দরী মাকে তোমার কুত্তী বানিয়ে দাও দেখি। মা বলছে কী, মার আদরের সোওওওনা ছেলে যেন একটু দয়া করে মাকে এবার কুত্তাচোদা করে। তুমি জানো না যে, মা কুত্তাচোদা খেতে কেমন ভালোবাসে?) He stood on the floor and said, "Yes, momma, I know, momma likes doggy style. She is a real bitch and she is her son's slut." (উম্ম্ম্ম্‌... মাআআআআ... তুমি যে কী বলো না! আমি কি জানি না মা কুত্তাচোদা খেতে কত্ত ভালোবাসে? আমার মা তো একনম্বরের কুত্তি। আমার মা হল গিয়ে মার ছেলের খানকীমাগী। তাই না?) She giggled and sat on the bad on all fours. Oh how wonderful she looks, her ass exposed to my side and she bent her waist slightly to raise her ass to offer to dad. Dad sat between her asses and started to lick her cracks. She giggled, "Ummmmmmmmmmm... noooo... son, momma needs his son's cock in her pussy. Now..."(উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্‌... আহ্হ্হ্হ্হ্হ্হ্‌... না, না বাবা, সোনা, দেরী করে না... এখন চাটাচাটি করার সময়? এখন মার গুদে কেবল মার ছেলের ল্যাওড়া সেঁধিয়ে দাও... )

I was getting turned on reading my son's diary about me fucking my husband. We love to role play. I play as a mother and like my hubby to be a son, and sometimes he plays my father, and I act like a daughter. To be honest, while enjoying sex, we prefer the incest. I often say him "Aren't we getting involved in incest and getting ready?"(
আমরা কী অশ্লীল হয়ে যাচ্ছি গো! মা ছেলে... বাবা মেয়ে... এসব কেউ ভাবে?) "What for?" (মানে? ) he will say smoking from our mutual cigarette. "That incest sex. You play my son, I play your daughter." (এই যে মা ছেলে খেলা। তুমি আমার ছেলে সাজছ, আমি কখনও তোমার মেয়ে... ) "Didn't you feel ashamed to fuck your daddy or your father-in-law? Did not you like him when they used to fuck the shit out of you? To be honest, I liked it. My mom was such a beautiful and sexy lady... but, alas, she is no more... and I failed to make her pregnant fucking for the whole life..." (কেন? যখন নিজের বাবার সাথে, শ্বশুরের সাথে আয়েশ করে চোদাচুদি করতে, তখন লজ্জা হত তোমার? তোমার বাবা কিংবা আমার বাবা চুদে চুদে যখন হোড় করে দিত, রস ফেদিয়ে ফেদিয়ে কেলিয়ে পড়তে, তখন আরাম হত কিনা বলো? সত্যি বলছি, আমার তো আমার মার সাথে লাগাতে ভালোই লাগত। ওহ... ভাবো, কী সুন্দরী আর সেক্সি মহিলা ছিল আমার মা? শুধু একটাই দুঃখ থেকে গেল আমার, সারাজীবন চুদেচুদেও আমি আমার মার পেট বাঁধাতে পারলাম না।)

To be honest, I felt and I often masturbated after having an eye on my parents' noisy lovemaking. My parents were rich, cultured, and back then, they were regular at clubs on weekends, partying with other rich men of the society. My father was a handsome, tall man and I still feel so satisfied having taken him in me between my legs, err... my pussy. He was huge like my hubby.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:03 PM