Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
##

At night, I sat with the case studies when Raja was gone to bed. As I went through the cases one by one, I felt a rare kind of sensation running down my pussy. I felt wet under my panties and I had to adjust it time and again. As I finisher the first confession of a boy about his fantasy regarding his mom and his mom's description how she offered her naked body to her own son one night, and how they enjoyed thereafter every night and day even, I could not resist my fingers running through my cracks. I lie on bed and spreading my legs raising them up and holding the nightie up to my waist; I parted the thin fabric of the panties and started to play with my clit. My cleanly shaved pussy was really on fire and I was dreaming my own son licking my pussy like the case I just finished and fingering my pussy, I was dying to have a cock in there.

But I have to move slow and steady. I know my son. He is shy and must feel shocked if I just go and offer him a fuck, saying, Come, Raja, fuck your mother and fulfill all your fantasies, he will surely be shocked and my entire process of reviving his concentration in studies will go ashtray.

I decided to wait and know about how he fancies me sexually. Like if he wants me just to fuck like dogs or does he cherish any dream. The first step of his recovery lies in the fulfillment of his dream. I'll have to find out if he keeps it clearly written in his diary.

Raja has gone to school and I creep into his room. It's clean and tidy. I've taught him to keep his room clean. On his table, there is his diary. I sat on the chair and open it. From the beginning, I start to follow his entries. And I found what I was in search of.

There are entries from the beginning and I just go through it.

Oh! Again, I saw her. In her Little Black Dress coming back from her late night parties with the Diplomats in the town. She looks stunning and to be true, so sexy, that I thought to run and embrace her in a hot wet kiss. But... she looks so hot when she reveals her slander sexy waxed legs. But I don't like them waxed. I dream how they would feel if she leaves them natural, never waxed and hairy. She has such a sexy figure, her firm 32 inches boobs, her 27 inches slander, sleek waist and her precious, 40 inches, round, oh so bumpy, ass... as she raised her hands, in her sleeveless LBD, and something again disheartened me... her cleanly shaved armpits... oh! Why do these sexy goddesses like to be hairless everywhere... I feel so hurt... she came to greet me Goodnight and then, as she leaned to kiss my cheeks, I got a great view of her cleavage, her white chest line, her ample boobs, and then I discovered she was not in her bras. I wonder, was she panty less? She looked so exhausted, must have to entertain one of those bustards in the party, may be more than one, and I wonder, and does she like all these? Those old men know humping and knowing nothing about how to satisfy a woman sexually. But what does she get? All those humping, humping and the hot goo in her so cute, heavenly pussy... and more over, exhaustion...

I can remember the day, the party and that I was not in my bra and in the party, as one of my hubby's bosses fucked me in the restroom, I presented him my cum soaked panty to him. I appreciate his vision from a woman's point of view as he cares so much for a woman. He knows perfectly what my sizes are, and that he can sympathize with me that I have to succumb to the Diplomats to satisfy them sexually like all other wives in the job. The husbands fuck around other women and the wives go to please the bosses. This is the life of a Diplomat; this is the destiny of a diplomat's wife to be fucked around here and there.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 03:01 PM