Teacher based short sex stories
Having a break that period, Pinky looked at her ringing cell phone, causing her to swallow deeply in seeing that it was from Sidharth .  She answered "Sidharth ...................you shouldn't be calling me!"  "You were driving me crazy when you were writing on the blackboard today!  Absolutely crazy!" she was told by her student, the handsome 6'2" quarterback of the Freshman team.  "I want you, teach!  My nuts are aching so bad I think they're gonna pop!" she was told. "Don't say those naughty things to me!  That's not right!" Pinky scolded her brash student.      

"Sidharth, you shouldn't talk to me like that!  After all, I'm your teacher and nearly twice your age!"

Pinky  shivered upon hearing the masculine voice of the handsome teen who had been the cause of her violating every rule in the book, that of her professional oath as a teacher and that of her marital vows to her husband.  At the age of 28, supposedly happily married to Amit for three years, yet she had allowed herself to be seduced by a teen that was nearly twice her age some two weeks ago.   The tall rugged teen that had been the cause of her demise, handsome ** year old Sidharth , reminded her so much of her first boyfriend when she had been a ** year old girl in middle school.  Though she had been so much in love back then, things went south when her then boyfriend wanted to get intimate with her but Pinky had refused because of her inexperience and mainly out of fear.  It all took place two weeks ago, Sidharth  had come to see her after school was over, using the pretense of needing some assistance with a math problem, but Pinky was totally unaware of the 6'2" freshman's true intent .........................that of seducing her right in her classroom!  Just as her first boyfriend had been, Sidharth was the quarterback of the Freshmen football with great promise to be the starting varsity first stringer that next year.  

Explaining how to go about solving the problem, Pinky had begun writing the equation down on the sheet of paper as she sat at her desk.  With Sidharth looking over trying to she it more clearly, Pinky hadn't given it a thought as the handsome teen moved about the desk to peer over her shoulder to see the paper.  But once the teen bent forward to nuzzle at her neck, Pinky was at a total loss and unable to do anything but pant to get her breath as well as to try and think rationally.  The paper was blank to her eyes as she stammered out "No, stop!  Sidharth ......................what are you doing?  Please ....................some one will come in and see us!"  "Don't worry, teach ....................I locked the door behind me!" she heard him say, as if it made it alright.  Everything was just a blur for Pinky at that point as she was unable to comprehend just what was happening, even to the fact that Sidharth was taking her pencil from her, grasping her by the wrist to draw her hand off the desk and back behind of her.  Fingers being wrapped around the thick pulsating flesh, Pinky realized that this was something that she had only done with her husband .......................................that she shouldn't be doing with one of her high school students!     

Her yellow skirt, unbuttoned and pushed over her trim hips, fell down her legs and off the white heels that she wore to fall to the classroom floor when the strong teen lifted her in his arms to sit her upon the edge of her desk.  "No, Sidharth .....................no .......................no .......................I'm your teacher ................this isn't right!" Pinky had panted out when the bold teen inserted thumbs into the waistband of her lacy white panties and began to shimmy them off her hips.  She had tried to press her butt down onto her desk to keep from losing the garment but they slid out from under her and down her legs to get caught upon her heels.  "Guide me in ................................guide it in for me, Mrs. Pinky!" she heard the teen instruct her.  It was then that she came to realize that she was holding the teen's thick and throbbing manhood in her right hand all this time, then lifted the pulsating muscle up an inch to be parallel to the desktop.  Looking down as strong hands on her hips pulled her forward, she gasped aloud as the fleshy prong pushed up against her sex.  "Oh, Sidharth ....................................Sidharthcccccccccccc ..................................ohhhhhhhhhhh ..........................................ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Pinky panted out as she was pulled to the edge of the desk while the bold teen stepped forward to lance his cock up into her clasping cunny.                

Her arms wrapped around the teen neck as she held on for dear life, legs now encircling his waist, her white heels locked now locked together at the small of his back with her panties dangling after being caught around an ankle.  Gasping for air, Pinky could only pant out "Ooohhhhhh .............ooooooooooh ..................................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....................................ohhhhhhh, my Godddddddddddddddddddddddd!"  In and out slowly, slowly in and out of her clasping cunny the devious teen fucked into her tight slit, causing her to cream as never before.  This young teen was giving her the fucking of a lifetime, he being far superior than her matured husband, in both the size of his manhood and especially in his obvious expertise in knowing just how to use it.  "Ohhhhhhhhhh .............................................oh, Goddddddddddddddddddd ................................nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ..................................ohh, I'm there ...........................I'm thereeeeeee ......................................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Pinky cried out as her petite body shook from the most fantastic orgasm ever in her life.  "Teach ...............................ohhhh, teach ................................I"m cumminggggggg ...............................I'm cummingggggg in you!  Ahhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh ..........................ohhh, so fucking good!" Pinky heard him wheeze out as spurt after spurt hot sticky semen saturated her fertile womb.

It was some thirty minutes later that Pinky came out of her fucked out stupor, only to find herself all alone in her classroom lying on her desk with her legs dbangd over the side, thick cum oozing out of her widened slit to puddle atop of the desktop and overflowing onto the classroom floor.  Pushing herself up onto the desktop, Pinky looked down in horror to see her glazed inner thighs and the puddle of male semen between her legs.  Reaching over to her top right drawer, she retrieved a box of tissue paper, pulled out a bunch to clean her desk, then grabbed another bunch to stuff between her legs.  Sliding off her desk, Pinky shuddered upon seeing her lacy white panties still around her right ankle and her white skirt in a puddle on the floor with several blobs of semen having fallen upon it.  Panting for breath, trying desperately to compose herself, Pinky then came to realize the full extent as to what she had just done ....................that of having violated her marital vows to her husband .............................but worst yet was having had sex with a ** year old student of hers!  'Oh, my God ..................................how could that happen ...................................how could I let something like that happen?' she asked of herself.                   
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Teacher based short sex stories - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 04-09-2019, 05:14 PM