Adultery Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring by aurelius1982-Completed
The two guys came really close to each other and started whispering. Mansi stood there, feeling strangely confident. See, she didn't need Reena. If she had to sell her body for the sake of her future, then she could do it herself.

"How about...ten thousand?" the taller of the two confidently said.

"What do you think this is? Haggling over a kilo of onion?" Mansi used the same line Reena had. "The lowest I can go is...one lakh together. Forty thousand each if separate."

"Is there...someone else we can discuss this with? Your...manager?" he said looking around.

"No, I am on my own."

They whispered some more. She even heard them chuckling. For a moment she felt self doubt. But then they turned around and said.

"Okay. One lakh. Done." he extended his hand.

"Deal." she offered her hand. He pressed it gently and chuckled.

The three of them walked back inside the hotel. Mansi hoped she would run into Reena aunty again, so she could rub her recent success in her face.

When they got out of the lift and opened the door to the room, Mansi noted how much smaller it was than the suites she had been in. It was still nice, but definitely smaller. Suddenly her view was blocked by the taller of the two guys.

"What's your name?" he asked, pulling her pallu down.

"Mansi." she said. "Yours?"

"Jay." he said, fondling her boobs.

She felt other other guy behind her grab her ass.

"And I am Veeru!"

The two of them, with Mansi sandwiched in between, started disrobing her as they pushed her towards the bed.

---

Mansi was too excited and horny to realize that they had given her fake names. The strong stink of cigarettes from their mouths was very off-putting for Mansi. So she tried to concentrate on the positives. At least she was having another threesome. After that afternoon with Bhaskar and Duttsahab, try as she might, did not achieve the same kinds of orgasms. What she wasn't prepared for was how clumsy and inexperience the guys were.

Their hands kept bumping into each other. There was no skill or finesse in the way they were feeling her up. The kisses they attempted were slobbery and skill-less. Once her sari, petticoat and blouse had been all but ripped off from her body, the guy calling himself Jay roughly shoved his hand between her legs and rubbed his pussy. No attempt to find her clit or to pleasure her. Just eager and inexperienced roughness. Veeru was struggling with her bra clasp. It took him almost a minute to get it off.

This really didn't feel as good as Mansi had hoped. Without an ceremony, her panties were pulled down. And she was thrown on the bed.

"Fuck man, she's hot!!" Jay said, taking off his suit jacket and unzipping his pants.

"Why do you get to go first?" Veeru asked.

"Because I talked to her first." He said, pulling down his underpants in a hurry.

His dick was average sized. Nothing to write home about. Mansi was on the bed, her legs spread as she played with her clit. She wasn't as wet as she would have preferred to be. She was used to the long foreplay from Dutt. This seemed more like what Amar did. Except there were two of them.

"Then she can suck my dick. After all, we are paying her extra for the two of us together."

"Cool." Jay said getting on the bed and grabbing Mansi's knees. "But don't you have to...make that call first? Remember?"

"Oh right, the call."

Mansi looked at the dick dangling between her legs as Veeru went off to the side to pick up his phone. Jay held her legs and spat on her pussy. Some of it landed on her fingers as she was playing with her clit. He looked towards his friend who gave him a small nod.

"So then Miss Meerut." Jay said in a sneering voice. "Want to get fucked?"

She nodded.

"Say it. Say you want to get fucked."

"I want to get... fucked." she said, hoping he would get on with it.

"You want to get fucked by both of us?"

"Yes."

The dick penetrated her cunt and the young man's chest was on top of hers. She had been waiting for it and let out a moan of delight. Although the guy didn't have technique like Dutt did, he did have stamina. He grabbed her hair and pounded her cunt hard as there were slapping noises filling the room.

"Nice, dude." she heard the other guy say. Her eyes were closed. When a thought popped into her head. Wasn't he supposed to be making a phone call?

She started turning her head to look at Veeru. But Jay kept his grip on her hair tight and held her face in place. Then he started kissing her roughly. This wasn't as enjoyable as with the older men. She felt the other guy getting on top of the bed and move next to her head.

"Hiiiiii Mansi." she heard him say in a playful voice. "Ready to suck my dick?"

"Yes." she said. Jay's grip had loosened as he was lost in the pleasures of fucking this incredibly hot young woman. The way her tight cunt grabbed his dick was heavenly.

Mansi moved her head to see two naked legs next to her. She looked higher, and a decently sized dick was dangling there. And then she saw something that made her throat go dry.

"You're filming this?" she shouted.

"Fuck yeah, we're filming this. For a lakh rupees, you should be giving us the DVD yourself."

The two started laughing in that arrogant way again.

"You...can't...film...mmmpppffff"

Mansi started protesting, but by then the guy, still holding his phone in record mode, had shoved his dick in her mouth. She knew she would have to do it, but again, it initially felt weird. She gagged a little. But at that moment, the bigger concern for her was the filming. She tried to reach up with her hands and flailed for the phone. But it wasn't in her reach.

Veeru handed the phone to Jay who straightened and took a shot of her jiggling boobs before taking a close-up shot of her face with the dick in it. And then down to show his dick ramming her pussy.

"Fuck, I am about to cum!" Jay said. "Bitch is unbelievably tight for a whore."

He took a close-up of their entwined genitals. And the screen showed some semen oozing out around the shaft. Even Amar lasts longer than this, thought Mansi.

"My turn!!"

Before she knew what was happening, the dick left her mouth and was between her legs. Veeru did not care about the creampie his friend had left in there. He just rammed his cock in and let out a triumphant cry.

"You're right dude! This is one tight cunt!"

"Please don't film this." Mansi managed to say again.

"Shut up, whore!!" the guy spat on her face.

Mansi cursed herself for not laying down some ground rules. The news was full of MMS scandals all the time. How could she have been so stupid to not ensure that? She had done so much stuff with Dutt and Bhaskar. Neither of them had even attempted to take pictures. She just tried to put that problem out of her head and focused on the relatively bigger dick hammering her cunt. But again, there was no real pleasure in it.

Ten minutes later, Mansi was sprawled on the bed with a cunt full of cum, but no satisfaction. By now she had gotten used to the phone recording her. She just hoped the men were trustworthy enough to not post it on the internet. After all, they were in it too.

"Hey whore!" Jay said, cackling. "Get the fuck up. We both have meetings to get to."

Mansi pulled herself up off the bed. She went to the bathroom, and by the time she came out, they were both dressed and putting their ties back on. She went around the room gather her clothes and putting them on. Once again, Veeru fished out his phone and filmed the whole thing.

"What are you looking at, whore?" Jay asked as she stood around expectantly.

"Umm...the money. Do you have cash or do you want to send it via internet?"

They both started laughing and exchanging high fives.

"Via internet? That's precious. A whore who takes paypal." Veeru said.

He reached for his wallet. He fished out a thousand rupee note. Jay did the same. They held it up for her.

"Is this a joke?" she angrily asked.

"The joke, you slut, is that you think you can charge people one lakh rupees for sex. Who do you think you are? Sherlyn Chopra?"

"We had a deal!!" she shouted.

"Don't shout. And don't be stupid. Why should we pay you even a paisa? be thankful that we are giving you at least this much."

"Unless you pay me, I will call the cops." Mansi said hotly.

"And say what? I am a hardworking whore who did not get the agreed upon price?" Veeru said. "And before you make anymore threats, remember what's on my phone."

Mansi's heart sank. She felt defeated. From feeling so proud just a while ago for negotiating such a great price to this. And the sex hadn't even been good.

"Do you want this two thousand or not?"

Reluctantly, she took the money and put it in her purse.

"Now get the fuck out." Jay opened the door and pushed her out.

-

"Jay and Veeru?" Reena chuckled as Mansi sat in front of her, face in her hands.

She was doing her best not to cry.

"Haven't you seen Sholay?"

"I wasn't thinking straight."

"And really, one lakh rupees?"

"They said they were bankers from London."

"By now you should know that men will say anything to get a woman in bed."

Mansi nodded and looked up.

"Now do you see the value of the service I provide? Why my commission is worth it?"

She nodded again.

"I vet all clients. No one is going to force themselves on you. No one is going to stiff you on your payment. And most importantly, you stupid little bumpkin, no one is going to record you on film!!" Reena yelled the last part. "Jesus, I mean it's not even like we are in 1999 when no one knew that there are cameras all around. This is 2016. Everyone has camera phones."

Mansi finally started crying. Bawling, more like it.

"Do you at least remember the room number?"

Mansi nodded, and between sobs, said,

"434."

Reena picked up the phone.

"Hi Carol...who is staying in 434? Who? Okay, I see. And they are from...okay. Alright. When they come back, let me know."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-01-2019, 04:53 PM