Adultery Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring by aurelius1982-Completed
"Sorry, Mansi. With all the hotel regulations and union rules and so on, I can only hire you if you work full time, at least 8 hour shifts daily. And the pay won't be that high." she said.

"Oh, I understand." Mansi sadly said.

"Money problems? I can lend you some cash if you want."

"Oh no, nothing like that." Mansi said. "We're doing okay."

Day 16

Mansi had been masturbating during her bath daily, sometimes even twice or thrice. Initially, she assumed that just like with men, once she had an orgasm, she could not have another for a while. But she had started reading up a bit online and discovered that women didn't suffer from that restriction. As she searched more online, she found more information.

That was the first day she had a desire to do it in the middle of the day when she was home alone. She made sure the door was locked, the windows and curtains were closed, and then stripped naked and lay down on the bed. Then, replaying the time with Dutt, she played with herself for a couple of hours, having more orgasms than she could count.

Day 23

"How is your job going?" Amar asked one evening.

"It's fine." she simply said.

"Our financial situation is okay?"

"Very much. Why?"

"Well...for years I have had my eye on this early edition of Churchill's memoirs. And you know...if we can afford it...I mean it's my birthday in a few days so I was thinking...just a thought."

"Oh...how much does it cost?"

"Let me show you online."

The next day, Mansi made another big withdrawal from Pinky's college account.

Day 27

"Mansi, you don't go out during the daytime as much as you have been recently." nosy old Deshmukh aunty from next door said one day when she was returning from grocery shopping.

"What?"

"Amar was saying that you had gotten some part time job. Which is why you wearing foreign clothes some days. And riding in those fancy foreign cars."

It was so annoying to live in a society where everyone thought they could just interrogate you about your life. And she knew how everyone liked to gossip. Soon word would get around to Amar that she didn't seem to have that job anymore.

"Oh, the last few weeks have been a little slow. But it's still there."

Day 28

Mansi dressed up in a skirt suit and called an expensive Uber. She made sure Deshmukh aunty was watching as she got into the car. She then just went to a nearby mall and fent a few hours there window shopping. She would do this every few days to keep up appearances.

Day 32

Amar's birthday. Mansi officially gifted her husband the early edition Churchill memoirs. She still could not believe a stack of musty old books could cost this much. But Amar had assured her it was a great bargain. And also that it was like an investment, because their value would just keep going up. Then the family went to a nice Chinese restaurant. That also cost a pretty penny, but not that the family had gotten used to these indulgences, it was difficult to say no.

Later that night, after sex, Amar noticed that his wife took longer than usual to come out of the bathroom. What he didn't know was that his wife, unsatisfied with the sex they had, was masturbating in the bathroom. By now, she had gotten really good at playing with her clit.

Day 39

"What is this?" Mansi asked as Pinky handed her an envelope.

"Invitation to Ira's birthday party."

She looked at the card. At the bottom, it said as always, "NO GIFTS PLEASE!" Mansi scoffed, knowing how meaningless that line was. the first couple of times she had taken Pinky to parties like that, there were tables full of gifts. And she felt embarrassed about coming empty handed. The next few times, she sent Pinky with a decent gift within their budget. But once or twice at parent-teacher meetings, she had overheard taunts about cheap gifts. That she new were directed at her.

"Let's get you changed and go to the mall." Mansi said to her daughter.

Later as she paid for the designer plush toy, Mansi wondered if all the gifts she had gotten in her childhood cost as much combined as this one did.

Day 44

She sent an sms to Dutt.

- r u back yet?

There was no answer.

Day 48

Mansi stood in her bedroom that afternoon, wearing just her bra and blouse, nothing else. She had the landline receiver in one hand. And was reading a webpage on the cellphone in her other hand. She still could not believe this would work.

She laid down on the bed. Set her phone to maximum vibrate. And remembering the instructions, placed it at her clit and then folding up her legs, clasped them around it. Then she dialed her cellphone number from her landline.

"Ohhhh...hmmmm!!" she closed her eyes and squirmed as the phone started vibrating.

This was even better than using her fingers, she realized.

Day 53

"But I want those shoesssss!!" Pinky was throwing a tantrum outside a shop in Borivali west where they had gone to visit a relative. She had just seen pretty rincess shoes in the glass display as they were walking by and made a demand. By now, Pinky was used to getting every demand of hers met.

"Pinky, please don't make a scene!" Mansi said, embarrassed as people on the stret stared at them.

"But why not?!!" she started wiping her own tears.

"Trust me, beta, I don't have the money for it." she said, remembering how the college account was almost down to what it used to be.

"I hate you." the little one sulked.

Day 56

Mansi was in the middle of using her phone as a vibrator, when it buzzed a little more than it should have. It was an SMS.

- Hello Mansi. Just got your message. Just returned from Europe. Will be in Mumbai tomorrow.

Mansi read the message, smiled, and then put the phone between her legs again. And dialed its number once more.

to be continued
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-01-2019, 04:48 PM