Adultery Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring by aurelius1982-Completed
"What shall we drink to?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"To special creations from 1988." he expansively said. That confirmed for Mansi the deliberateness of the selection. She took a sip, trying to calculate how much the sip cost, if the whole bottle was 40,000.

"It's really good." Mansi said.

"Of course it is. It is from 1988. Just like you."

Mansi smiled. Although she was still torn about even being there, the attention starved side of her found the gesture very grandiose and romantic. They sipped in silence for a few minutes. Then Dutt reached for a remote and the stereo in the room started playing some western classical music. He was going all out in this seduction attempt.

"Would you rather have the TV on instead?" Dutt asked.

"No, the music is fine." Mansi said, the expensive alcohol starting to have a slow effect on her. What am I doing, her brain cried out again. Why am I just calmly going along with this?

A few more minutes passed, with the music creating a romantic atmosphere. The room was already dimly lit. The champagne was flowing through their bloodstream. Mansi's heart was beating a thousand miles a minute. She was in the single love seat. He was at the close end of a couch perpendicular to her seat. Their knees were almost touching.

"What am I to you, Duttsahab?" she asked, the alcohol making her a bit bolder than usual.

"What do you mean?"

"The question is simple."

"You are someone very special that I want to make a part of my life."

"And of course, you want to make love to me?" Both she and Dutt were taken aback by the directness of that question.

"I do want to. Very much. Do you want to?" he turned the question back on her.

"I don't know. A large part of me finds the very idea too horrific to even contemplate. I have a husband, a reasonably happy life, a daughter I care about a lot."

"And yet you are here. So then the question is, what am I to you?" Dutt asked.

"I wish I knew." she shrugged and looked down.

Dutt leaned over until his face was very close to her. She thought he was about to try and kiss her. And she was trying to decided if she should back away.

"Give me your hands." he said instead, surprising her.

She put the champagne flute down and held out her hands. Dutt wrapped his own hands around hers and stared at her soft palms.

"They say you can read a person's entire life story in the lines of their hands. Do you know what I read in yours?" he softly asked.

"What?" she whispered.

"I read a life that is crying out for more. More happiness, more enlightenment, more pleasure, more love."

She thought about what he said. And before she could respond, he had slid down from the couch and grabbed her left foot.

"What are you doing? Please don't touch my feet." she was horrified. The conservative upbringing she had been through had hammered in this strange principle in her - that an older person touching a younger person's feet is not good. It should be the other way round.

"Relax, Mansi. Don't be so traditional. Just like your hands, your feet are god's creation. And they also tell a story."

Dutt slowly raised the foot in his hand and lowered his face to stare at them.

"Such beautiful feet. Elegant toes, with the toe rings. I have never told you this, Mansi, but one of the things I find the most beautiful about you are your toes."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

Mansi cried out in shock as Dutt opened his mouth and sucked on her left toe.

"Just relax, Mansi." he said and then kissed the top of her foot. With one hand, he started massaging her calf gently.

Mansi's brain was a vortex of chaos. Touching feet itself was weird. he was now licking and kissing them. What made her feel especially confused was that she liked what he was doing. After the initial shock of the big burly old man crouching at her feet and taking them in her mouth wore off, she actually found herself finding it a pleasant experience. Dutt had a foot fetish for many years, so he was adept at how to play with women's toes.

"Duttsahab..." she sighed. But then the tenseness of her body subsided.

He slowly rolled her sari and petticoat up to her knees, admiring her smooth shins. Mansi instantly contrasted this with the hurried artless way in which Amar would hitch her sari up. With half open eyes, she noticed Dutt reach for his champagne flute. And then she had an odd experience as he held her foot up tilted, put his open mouth at the toes, and poured the champagne down her shins. The cold liquid tickled her, and also made her feel a little aroused. She watched, as if a spectator outside her own body, as the champagne was poured down her leg and into Dutt's mouth.

He pushed the coffee table away and got on his knees in front of her. And then holding both her legs up by placing his palms under her calves, he started kissing and sucking her toes again. Mansi felt small waves of pleasure run up her body, emanating from her toes of all places. She was still too taken aback by his unusual approach to make sense of it. he hadn't kissed her or groped her breasts or fondled her butt. Here he was, giving her incredible pleasure by just manipulating her toes.

As Dutt noticed the last bit of trepidation and discomfort melt away from Mansi's body language, he knew that she was his.

---

The last bit of tensions left Mansi's body and she laid back in the seat, relaxed, as Dutt expertly played with her feet and calves. The old man, despite waiting so long to finally get to this point, was very patient. He had decades of experience with such things. After all, he had been seducing women longer than Mansi had been alive. He stroke and gently scratched her shins, occasionally fingering the top part of her calves right behind the knee, which he knew as an erogenous zone for many women. And he was glad to see it have an effect on the young housewife. Her eyes were still half open, staring at his half bald head over her legs, and her breathing was getting deeper.

He kept licking, sucking, kissing, and biting her toes one by one as his hands slowly traveled upwards. His curled fingers gently caressed their way past her knees and stroked in inside of her right thigh. Mansi shivered at this touch, and it took her a while to note that it was moving gradually upwards. And it was only then that the end destination of his fingers struck her.

"No...wait! Not there!" she protested, starting to sit up as his fingers were almost at the top of her inner thighs.

But then she stopped mid-rise, and her torso crashed back on the seat again. And her hips bucked slightly. Dutt's fingers had reached her crotch. And the experienced old man, sensing some resistance from her, quickly moved his thumb to find her clit over her panties. And pressed it firmly with his thumb.

The sensation this created in her body was unknown to Mansi. Amar had never bothered to find her clit and stimulate it. She herself had led such a sheltered and orthodox life that she had never explored her own body much. From magazines and TV shows, she vaguely knew the concept of clitoral masturbation. But nothing in her life had ever led her to experience it.

"What are you...what how...what...wh...mmm" Mansi tried to form a sentence but her mind was too caught up in the new pleasant sensation. She just sat back again and enjoyed what was happening.

As Dutt played with her clit over her panties, he smiled at a realization. A short time ago, he had used this very thumb to uncork an exquisite item from 1988. And that same thumb was doing it again.

He put her ankles on his knees and started swirling the tip of his thumb over her clitoris faster and faster, as he turned his face to one side and other to kiss her calves. Mansi's hands, which until then had hung limply by her sides, reached up and tightly grabbed the two armrests of the seat. Dutt noticed her tightly her nails were digging into the fabric. He looked up at her beautiful face. Her eyes were now fully closed. Her lower lip was being bitten down by her upper teeth. Her nostrils were flaring. And her hips were making a slight up and down motion, in rhythm with Dutt's finger movements.

"HUUUU...let go!" Mansi suddenly said as she felt the unfamiliar overwhelming sensation of an approaching orgasm.

"Relax." he calmly said.

"No...please...this is...strange!" she begged and tried to push his hand away.

"Just enjoy it." Dutt said and held her down by her hips.

He increased the swirling pace of his thumb ever so slightly and pushed a bit upwards. And that did it.

"HNNNNN...HNNNN...HNNNN" Mansi started moaning loudly as she experienced the first ever orgasm of her life.

Her hips bucked wildly up and down, almost flying off the seat. If Dutt hadn't been holding her down with his other hand, she would have. Her body twisted sideways, first to the left and then the right. It was shivering, and then with a loud yell, she screeched her way through the top of the orgasmic wave as Dutt's thumb never lost the spot.

Once the crescendo had passed, Dutt was experienced enough to know he should take his hand away. He did and sat up straight on the floor. Mansi was still shuddering and moaning, curled up on the seat. She still couldn't think straight. What had just happened? And what was this unfamiliar tornado of thrills still coursing through her senses, although it was ebbing?

And then she thought to herself - whatever just happened...was that considered cheating on her husband? Reminded of her husband, she felt sad and guilty.

By now, Dutt could read the expressions on her face well. He decided to give her a little space. Leaving her splayed sideways on that loveseat, he got up and sat on the couch. He refilled both their champagne flutes and sat sipping quietly. In a couple of minutes, Mansi slowly sat up. Her sari and petticoat rolled down from over her knees. She kept staring at the floor, unable to make eye contact with the man who had just given her the greatest pleasure of her life without removing a single piece of clothing.

"Here."

Dutt held up her champagne. She took it and started sipping slowly, sitting in the loveseat with a blank expression and shoulders slightly slumped. She wondered if all this had happened because she had been drinking. What was she doing? Should she just leave? She suddenly stood up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-01-2019, 04:47 PM