Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
————————————— They were here, at the door; the couple that commissioned all the work. The man was in his early forties and the woman was at least twenty years older, maybe more. They were elegantly dressed and a long, black limo was parked in the driveway, the driver standing respectfully by the rear door. The man spoke. “Hello, I’m Nick and this his Gwen. We’ve come to see the pieces, if they’re ready.” “Oh. I’m… uh… I’m not sure they are. I wish you’d let me know you were coming. I’ll uh, have to check with my mother.” “Ben,” Mom’s voice came from behind me. “Please let them in.” Mom greeted the couple, assuring them that their surprise visit was welcome and they could see the pieces any time. Would they like some tea first? I was shocked, given Mom’s earlier expressed aversion at meeting potential patrons, yet she was clearly keen to meet this couple and already seemed to be comfortable with them. They declined the tea and expressed their eagerness to see Mom’s work as soon as possible. “Well then, right this way, Nick,” I said, my arm indicating the way through the kitchen and out the glass doors into the back yard. “I’m sure you and your wife will be very pleased.

Mom has worked very hard and has completed several large sculptures.” There was an awkward silence. Even Mom was looking at me as if I’d made a huge faux pas. “Actually, Gwen is my mother.” “Oh, I’m terribly sorry,” I stammered. “That’s ok,” Nick said. “How could you know?” Gwen spoke for the first time, looking at Mom. “But, of course, you knew, didn’t you?” Mom nodded, holding Gwen’s gaze. To make a long story short, Gwen and Nick were thrilled. They bought all the pieces, leaving us with a hundred thousand dollars in cash with a promise to make arrangement to have the sculptures picked up. The real shocker was when Gwen turned around to speak to Mom at the front door as they were leaving. “I would truly appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to do at least one more piece to complete the set,” she said. “Of course,” Mom said. “You have been more than generous.” “Not as generous as you’ve been with your talent and your passion,” Gwen replied. “Please allow us to reward you for the magnificent gift you have bestowed upon us.” “If you insist, but it isn’t necessary,” Mom said. “Mom…” Gwen interrupted her son. “Shhh, Nick. This is a matter for mothers.” She turned to Mom. “I would be truly grateful if you would accept the same amount for the final piece.” “It would be a honor to do it for you.” After they had gone, I asked Mom about the final pieces. “What is it she wants? She didn’t say anything about it.” “She didn’t need to,” Mom said. “I already know.” “What is it?” “I’ll let you know when the time comes.”

————————————— Mom worked for several days without any assistance from me. I was cut off. The first day and evening, I tried everything I could to bring my plight to Mom’s attention but she ignored every hint, no matter how plain. On noon of the fourth day, however, things changed. Unfortunately, it was a Saturday and there was no way I could take advantage of Mom’s renewed attention. I thought it cruel of Mom to tease me the way she did. She flitted around near me sending signals that made my dormant cock sore. She wasn’t brazen. Dad’s presence prevented that, but she managed to let me know she was interested in seeking my moral support again. A smile here, a flash of her eyes there, an unnecessary twist of her torso to emphasize the jut of her breast, the fall of her skirt from her knee baring the underside of a curved thigh and, late in the afternoon, the incessant tap of her bare foot as it dangled her flip flop from a painted toe. Oh, I got the message all right, or at least I thought I did. After dinner, Mom pulled me aside as I headed for the living room. “I don’t want you lighting candles anymore. Your father asked this morning why the house reeks of incense.”

I had been burning the candles every night waiting in vain for Mom to show. I was immediately depressed. I guess I had misread the signals. Mom was ending our affair and her way of letting me know was to tell me so stop burning the candles. Perhaps she had no further need of my particular brand of inspiration. I sat in the dark that night, waiting. Finally, at two in the morning, I got up and carefully made my way through the dark to the stairs. Mom startled me. She was sitting on the steps half way up. “What the…” “Shhhhhhh.” “Mom?” I whispered. “Be quiet,” she snapped. “How long have you…” “Shhhhh.” Mom stood and started down the steps, grasping my hand as she passed by me. I turned to follow. We threaded our way easily through the kitchen, the light of the moon shining through the glass doors. Mom pulled the door open, taking great care to make as little sound as possible. It was only then that I realized she was naked. She turned around to face me. “Take your clothes off,” she whispered. When I didn’t react, Mom waved her hands impatiently. I yanked my t-shirt over my head and threw it on a kitchen chair, then quickly pushed my shorts down and off my bare feet.

The moonlight glinted off my hardening rod as I moved toward Mom but she put her hands up to stop me. “Be still.” I did as Mom said. The only part of me that moved was my stiff cock bouncing in the moonlight. I didn’t have any idea what was going on but I knew it wasn’t going to be bad. “What do you think you’re going to do with that?” Mom asked. She didn’t have to point. I knew what she was talking about. “Nothing,” I said, like a little kid getting caught with something he wasn’t supposed to have. “Did you think something was going to happen with your father right upstairs wondering why his house smells like incense every morning?” This was taking a bad turn. “No.” “I should think not. Now, follow me but be very quiet. Your father hasn’t been sleeping very well the past few nights.” Mom turned and walked out into the yard toward the studio. Was she going to show me what she’d been doing the last few days? Couldn’t she wait until Monday? I bumped into her back when she suddenly stopped in the middle of the grass. Mom gave me a stern look and glanced up at the dark bedroom window behind me. I turned to look.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 07:51 PM