Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
We are cpl both Aged 34.
Every Saturday we go to late night movies normally 10 PM show, before going to movie we purchase beer and whisky and keep in our car.
Also I keep 2-3 condoms for safe side.
I tell my wife what to wear for movie with no panties and bra strictly. Mostly it is salwar suits. We normally go to flop movies to avoid crowd.
In the movie she puts bag on her lap and covers with shawl after pulling down leggings. I shag her 2-3 times during entire period.
After movie we go out for long drive in the night. She sits completely nude with top covered in shawl, wherever no vehicle on road she removes shawl to expose the top also. We play beer game where we take equal amount of beer and drink together then the first one who needs to piss has to do full naked. Both me and wife have pissed naked on road but no one has seen till date. It gives us huge hard on and we fuck in car.
We have not exposed ourself to anyone else. Once we found one drunk old man on the road at 2am at night. I asked my wife to ask him for directions in car. She rolled down the window and exposed her full clevage inside shawl. The old man was so drunk he did not notice much but it was a huge turn on for my wife.
Last few weeks it's raining and when it's heavy rain no one can see us on road. We come outside naked and enjoy rain. We have played in mud during rain and I have put lot of mud on my wife's boobs and pussy. Once we tried fucking outside in rain but it was too difficult as the condom keeps slipping.
We are planning to have more adventures in the night. We take no pictures or share with anyone else. If you guys have more ideas do share. If any mature couples are interested they can inbox me and share ideas. Mature means 30+ year old couples only. I am not interested in showing my wife to anybody so please don't ask for webcam, pics and other details. Just discussions/ideas as how to get kick for sex with your own wife.
[+] 3 users Like incestbi1985's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by incestbi1985 - 21-08-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM