Adultery Shanti's World as a Paid Whore by shanti2010-Completed
Sridhar chuckled at the sight. "Yes," he said. "This is an exceptionally fine movie. Perhaps I should show it to some of your colleagues at the Bank."

He smiled at the ashen look on Shanti's face. Behind him, from the screen, her own voice echoed in joyous delirium, mingling with her lover's heavy grunts.

"Take it! Take it, bitch! OHhhhhh yeh! Take my cock! Ohhhh yeh! OHHHhh unhhh OHHH! Unhhhh - yes! Ohhhhh yes!"

"OHHhh! OHHHh! Ohhhhh! OhmaunhhhhOHHH!" Shanti's cries rang out. "Ohhh, that feels so good! Ohhhh yes! Fuck - unhhh - fuck me! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me hard, baby! Yes! Do it! Ohhhhh yes! Yes! Ohhhh god yes!"

Sridhar raised the volume further. Shanti closed her eyes and clapped her hands to her ears. Sridhar turned it up further. She could not shut it out. "Stop it!" she screamed. "Please! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

Sridhar ignored her. Their cries came over the soundtrack. On screen, the images continued to flicker. Now the man was ram-fucking her cunt, slamming his hips violently back and forth, the huge penis thundering in and out of her cunt-flesh. Her body jerked and lurched unsteadily under the heavy pounding, her breasts tossing wildly, the gold necklace around her neck flying this way and that. It cut to a close-up of her face, contorted in a silent scream of agonized delight, her mouth wide open, her eyes screwed up, her perfect teeth bared. Her cries were loud, lewd, ragged, utterly obscene, evidently un-faked.

"Yes," she heard herself moan. "Fuck me, lover! Fuck me like a whore!"

"So, do we have a deal?" Sridhar murmured.

Shanti nodded. "Yes. Yes. I'll do as you say. Please. Just put it off."

"Why? You made it, and evidently enjoyed it. Why so coy now? I think I rather like having it play. Yes. That's a fine idea. I shall let it play, while you fulfil your - marital obligations, shall we say?"

Shanti closed her eyes. "What do you want? What do you want me to do?"

Sridhar laughed. "Quite simple, really. You must perform for me, while I watch. In any way I choose. I will film it. That's all."

"But - but with whom?"

"Oh, yes. The technical details. Always the technical details. The little - or," nodding to the black man's penis, "not so little things. Yes. I will indicate the men. Sometimes you may have to go out and get the ones I want. Most often, they will be brought to you. I select them. Anyone I fancy, big, small, fair, dark, hairy, smooth, thin, fat, whatever. From anywhere - servants, labourers, rank strangers. There may even be more than one at a time. Is that understood?"

Shanti stared at him, stunned and, helpless, nodded slowly.

"Good," he continued. "Also, there will be some business entertaining, when you will be fucked by my friends or business associates. I will not directly watch those, but they will also be filmed, with discreetly hidden cameras." He grinned. "It's amazing how a little judicious peek at my library can simplify the most complex contracts. But, I hasten to add, I never play dirty. I don't use the material, and once the contract is in, everything is run strictly by the book."

"Very noble," she said bitterly.

Sridhar laughed. "No. Just pragmatic. You can't do business with your enemy. It's wiser to show him your muscle and buy his fidelity. It's amazing how terrified men are of their inability to resist the temptations of flesh."

"What else?" Shanti said in a tired voice.

"What?"

"What else must I do, Sridhar? To buy your silence?"

"Why, nothing further. Beyond this, we'll be a perfectly normal, happily married couple."

"Normal. I see. You have a curious way with words."

Sridhar smiled. "Yes, normal, to all intents and purposes. We have a lovely house, with lots of servants - all of whom will fuck you, of course." He chuckled. "You will have all the money and comforts you desire. Naturally, you are free to pursue your career, if you wish."

"How nice of you. Tell me, do we share a bedroom?" Shanti said bitterly.

"If you wish."

"I don't wish. But it is normal, I believe."

Sridhar laughed. "Yes, very well. We will share a bedroom, though I doubt you will like it. But you can also have a room of your own. The house has lots of rooms already, and since we are not going to have children -"

"Naturally." Her voice dripped sarcasm.

"You can have one, and furnish it to your taste," he continued as if she had not spoken.

She stood silent, and he waited. Behind him, the film ran on. The man finished by fucking her on her back, taking her heavily and slowly at first, then thudding in and out of her repeatedly for several minutes till he was done. He jerked his enormous cock out of her and came, spattering her face with thick gobs of jizz. She opened her lips wide and took his seed in her mouth. The sequence faded after a lingering close-up of her cum-spattered face, radiant with joy, her lips questing for his dark, sticky cock.

The next sequence showed her in a car, driving through lush green country. Shanti knew what would follow.

"Well?" asked Sridhar.

"Well what?"

"Do we have a deal or not?"

"Subject to one condition, yes."

"You're hardly in a position to demand anything, my dear."

"I could leave. Divorce you."

"Really? Think about it. What would you say? That I was impotent? Who'd believe it? Look at me. Who'd believe it of me? And anyway, how would anyone prove it? Or test it? On the other hand, consider your position. Your family, reputation, career, everything would be ruined, utterly and completely."

"I realise all that," she said calmly. "I'm not a fool. But I think you relish the idea of an in-house, round-the-clock, free sex-slave. I think the notion of your wife being a slut turns you on. I think you'd be willing to give a little to keep that."

Sridhar studied her silently and then nodded graciously. "You're right. You're smarter than I thought. Perhaps I underestimated you. Very well, what is it that you want?"

"You can film what you like around the house. I will fuck your associates for your business, too. But nothing beyond that. Then I am at liberty to take any lover I choose, to spend my time fucking as I like."

Sridhar looked at her thoughtfully. "That seems acceptable. I shall want copies of any films you make like this."

"That can be arranged. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes. And thank you," he said politely. "Please wait while I rig my film gear."

Shanti watched impassively as Sridhar fetched his trunks and set up his cameras, tripods, lights and a sophisticated laptop computer. He moved quickly and precisely, humming to himself. When it was set, he ran a test, and then turned to her. "Ready when you are."

Shanti looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Sridhar."

"Yes?"

"We are supposed to be honeymooning here for ten days. Do you expect me to masturbate throughout that time?"

Sridhar grinned. "Not at all my heart. I have made arrangements. You shall have suitable companions with whom you can disport yourself. For my pleasure."

"Good."

She looked at the television screen and smiled briefly. The car had drawn up under a tree on the grassy bank of a rippling, clear stream that flowed from a natural rock pool under a small waterfall. Shanti got out of the car and, quickly taking off her clothes, waded in. She slipped into the pool and swam across to the waterfall. The camera caressed her body under the cascade while the soundtrack music hummed gently. Shanti took the falling water on her face and breasts and groin, arching back, lips moving in silent murmurs of pleasure. Her hips writhed under the thick, heavy spray and the camera closed in to a shot of her spread legs, her unfurled cunt-lips with the water crashing onto her crotch. After a while, she swam back to the bank and lay down under the tree. The sunlight filtering through the leaves dappled her naked, water-flecked body. She caressed herself languorously, fondling her belly and breasts and thighs, slowly spreading her legs. The camera closed in on her cunt and showed her fingers toying with her cunt-lips, spreading them, darting around the moist flesh within, knuckling her clitoris while she squeezed her breasts. Her hips undulated and pumped gently and her head rolled slowly to one side.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's World as a Paid Whore by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-01-2019, 02:50 PM