Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
She was licking my dick as if she is enjoying a candy. I started to push my tongue into the pussy hole and she pressed my head against her. I started tongue fucking her and she was sucking my dick as if a calf sucks cow’s teat while drinking milk. I could not express the happiness and pleasure having this act and could feel a movement internally and knew that I will release my dick juice soon, so as I started running my tongue in her pussy and did not leave even a single drop of her juice, after 7 to 8 minutes of sucking I came in her mouth and she drank all my juices without a single drop wasted, and parallely she had an orgasm and released all her juices in to my mouth. We fell on the bed side by side and after few minutes we went into the bathroom to take bath.

I turned on the shower and we started to bath together. We started applying soap on each other bodies. I was massaging her boobs with the soap on my hands and that was giving me an extra lubrication when my hands move around her body. After massaging her boobs I slipped my hand on to her belly and inserted one finger into her belly button and further down to her pussy. The pussy was exactly filling my palm and was smooth to massage as I have shaved the bushes. When I started rubbing her pussy she held my dick and applying soap to it and massaging it front and back by closing her eyes and taking the pleasure of her vaginal massage. I asked her to turn back and started applying soap on to her back and she was still holding my dick. While applying the soap I moved forward and my dick was touching her ass crack and was ready to slide in between her butts. During this process the soap slipped from my hands and fell down. I asked her to pick it. When she bent down to pick it… Ohhh god what a view……. Her butts were spread and I could clearly see her anal and vaginal openings together, this reminded me about the love symbol used to express love with a heart shape and an arrow in it. Maybe this could be the reason to use that symbol. With no delay I inserted one finger in each hole and she made a sound “ SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”… I started moving them two & fro with this she changed her sounds “ SSSSS AAHHHH SSSS AAHHH”.. I made her to hold the wall and placed my dick at her vaginal opening and pushed my dick inside. She screamed “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH,” then I started moving it in and out, I could sense that my dick was touching something inside and that was giving her more pleasure… She continued making sounds and started giving me reverse pushes, with this there were sounds in the bathroom rhythmically.. Her butts were hitting my thighs and I was holding her waist and was riding her like a bull rider. To add to it I opened the shower and warm water falling on us and water flowing all over our bodies giving us more pleasure. Each push I made into her pussy I could see her boobs were hanging and making rhythmic moves. I put my hands and grabbed them and started pressing them and fuck her hard. She was making noises and biting her lips.. AAhh, Ohhhhhh, Ouchhh, SSSSSS”……. Then after few more shorts she said that she is Cumming and had an orgasm… I could feel that my dick is getting more lubrication now and understood that she left her juices. With this I increased my speed and I too left my Semen into her vagina and keeping my dick in her I made her stand and hugged her under the shower.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:58 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM