Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
One day when we cousins went out and having drinks at nearby farm land which belongs to one of my friend, she called me saying that She couldn’t find me home, to check whether I can go to her house as her husband went to work and daughter is out of station and son went out. This was a good chance for me to fuck her.

I quickly wrapped things and rushed home. After parking my car I dumped all belongings and went to her house asking for a table fan. There were no one at home. All the time I was talking about how do I fuck her now? When the actual situation has come and my heart was beating a high pace and I could feel my own heart beats. My tongue was getting dried and I was not able to talk to her properly. I asked her to get me some water.

When she got some water I drank them and when she turned back to go into the kitchen, I put my hands on her and turned her towards me and placed my lips over her and started licking them. She too responded and we exchanged saliva and I inserted my tongue into her mouth. We kissed passionately and I put my hands on her boobs and started pressing them. Opened her nighty buttons and put one hand inside there was not bra and for the first time I felt the softness of those round boobs which are stiff after giving birth to two kids.

I made her lean to the cot and put one hand down and slowly lifted the nighty and placed one hand on her pussy. She was not wearing any panty and it was clean shaved knowing that I am coming. This encouraged me more and my dick was hard and was ready to jump out of my inner. I inserted one finger. It was warm inside and I started exploring the clitoris. I rubbed it and was kissing by pressing boob with one hand. She was moaning hmmmmm ahhhhh ahhhh. The pussy was completely wet now and was oozing juices.

I lifted her nighty completely and threw it aside and made her lye on the cot. The cots in the village will be high compared to the one in the city. It was at a right height when I spread her legs and folded her knees. I saw her shaven pussy with juices and immediately put my tongue on it and started tasting them. It was salty and tempting to suck more. I inserted my tongue and licking her clitoris. Sucking her labia and pressing her boobs. She was going crazy and moaning oouchhh, aaaaahhhhh, hmmmmmmm, and put hands on my head and pushing it towards her pussy. She was talking in local language “ cheekei, baagaa naaku” ( Suck it and lick it). I was more excited and started to insert my tongue in and out. She was not able to control anymore and requesting me to fuck her before her son come back. She was shouting “ Dengu tondaraga inka aagalenu, naa koduku vachestaadu, tondaraga pettu, raaa” ( Fuck me I can’t wait anymore, fuck me before my son comes back, Insert your dick). I was teasing her by sucking her pussy and making circles at the pussy entrance.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:56 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM