Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
I knew I was moments away from cumming. I was trying my hardest to extend this session of her mouth fucking but it was getting unbearable. I couldn’t have held any more. I told her that I am cuming and tried to take off the dick from her mouth. But to my surprise Ramya persisted with sucking my dick much harder. I couldn’t resist further and almost after 15 minutes of fucking her mouth I blasted inside her mouth. Her mouth was filled with my white love juice and she was enjoying every drop of it. We were totally tired. She was starved of breath for the entire period of mouth fucking. We hugged each other and kissed each other on every part of our bodies. I carried her to the bed and placed her on the double bed. Her inviting naked body with just that mangalasutra (tied by my son) and a cute smile on her lips made my dick to stiffen again and I sprang on her between her wide spread legs. She begged me to fuck her and soon I placed my dick on her vagina gate and slowly entered her soft pussy. I started to stroke her gently at first but soon she had straddled me and was rocking me! We both had totally forgotten about our relationship. It was two sexually starved bodies which were making love that night. I started pumping her with equal vigor and soon she started screaming. Then with a grunt, she pulled me to her using her arms and legs in unison until my whole 8 inch was buried in her cunt. I could feel my balls touching her ass cheeks. She let out a screech… Then after a minute or so of furious humping, she begged, "Slow down Uncle, you are better then Mohan. My God, It wasn’t just my head that swelled with this statement from my colleague Ramya who once had called me a old man , because I really believe the compliment made my rod even harder. Fucking my dick into her cunt right to the hilt and out again, I relished every nerve-tingling feeling. Sometimes I would take some breather with all my cock buried inside her. Then, with her encouragement, I’d start pumping in and out again and again, bringing the head almost all the way out then back in to the hilt. We settled into a rhythm. I felt her nails digging into my back as she screamed and froze wrapping her legs around my back like it was in a vise. After about 40 mins, I could not control any longer and unloaded my entire truckload of cum into Ramya’s cunt. She was very happy with the timing of cumming and I could sense the overflowing of my lund juice from her. She was so thrilled that she kept kissing me without a stop. I pulled her up to me, kissed her forehead, and said to her that I would be seeing her the next day since had to go home, we had forgotten Rajesh who was watching cartoon on the TV, we came out to see him engrossed and were happy that he had not seen us. . The following morning started normally. But I was excited in anticipation of a fun filled day ahead. I took the bath and got freshen up. I did perform puja and then left the house and went to a flower shop and took handful of lowers and chocolates and some sweets to Ramya/s house, Ramya was eagerly waiting for me, she invited me inside,Ramya was in her nightie she was looking daman sexy her breasts were visible since she had not worn the bra, the nipples were erect to be loved and played with, her nighty was wet and her lower portion of nighty was sticking to her sexy thighs, I was mermized Ramya said she is giving bath to Rajesh and afterwards will send him to school till such time you read newspaper, I gave her the flowers she was very happy and also gave her chocolates to give it to Rajesh and sweets also.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM