Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
One day she came to office little late when almost everyone had left and came so close to me and stood near me and was discussing, my eyes wandered to her sweet navel and srurprisingly I just kissed the navel and pulled her towards me and started smooching over her waist. Ramya said no please leave me you are doing wrong, she tried to push me away I got up and grabbedher by the arm and hugged her and I pressed my frame against her huge breasts as she awkwardly and embarrassedly tried to pull away from my grasp, but couldn’t. I kissed her earlobe and her tender neck. She groaned loudly and tried to twist away from my wicked tongue, but stayed with her, lapping her. After a half-minute she’d reached sensory overload and was whimpering Satish as she twisted and turned under me and requested Please, Satish.. " "I request that you do not do this to me? " she whispered. "I can’t do it and I’m afraid of this. You know if Mohan comes to know he will kill us both she said, trying to scare me off. I asked Ramya who is going to tell Mohan, are you going to complain about me, I pulled her towards me and started kissing her on her neck and face, giving her several love bites to remember me always "Please Satish I request you. Please let me go. You have kissed me and that is enough, " she said, but was now breathing heavily. I could feel the sexual heat building in her. "Your body and mind are operating at different levels, Ramya Look how you made me hard, " I whispered as I attempted to lower my lips to hers but she turned away again, so had to kiss her neck. I turned her head toward me and pressed my lips against hers, and although she tried weakly to pull her lips away, I was too strong. My tongue was touching places never before touched and my hand was now again caressing her buttocks. I started kissing her passionately. She thought I would be happy with just kissing, and since it was nice, she kissed me back, hoping that would be enough to satisfy me. Her tongue pushed her tongue into my mouth and followed it. Then she pulled away. "Please Satish stop it now, " she whispered feeling my hard-on against her. My lips were quickly lowering her resistance, She was stroking my hair. I could feel her breath on my neck and chest. She pushed my hair away from my face again.Once again we started kissing, and this time we were kissing like to horny lovers! We explored every part of each other’s mouth with our tongues. We also licked each other’s tongues! It was the best bit of kissing I had done in my life! We must have kissed for about few minutes, while my hand was roaming all over her body.

You have a very proportionate figure. You have not bore any extra flesh on your sexy body. Your boobs and hips are simply marvelous.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM