Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
Chandra tired of the sheath. He wanted to feel her cunt heat and wetness on his flesh. He paused, slid out of her, ripped off the sheath and quickly ground into her flesh again with a groan of pleasure. Jayanessa's face creased in delight. The sudden change from the hard sharpness of the sheath to the hot thickness of his smoothly shorn shaft was delightful.

"C'mon, Chandra ... fuck me hard ... fuck me as hard as you can!" she murmured, turning her face over her shoulder.

He slid his hands up her body, cupping her breasts and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed against him, sucking erotically on his tongue. He straightened and, grunting, began to fuck her rapidly and hard, rocking his hips swiftly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and flexing, his cock plunging and piston and reaming and ramming in and out of her cunt. She cried out, in sharp, staccato Ohs and Ahs and Uhs and Oh mas, her body rocking and jerking and snapping under his. Gritting her teeth, she hissed in pleasure, panting heavily rocking her body back and forth on his penis. Her necklaces dragged along the glass surface, crinkling prettily. She turned her face over her shoulder, running her tongue over her upper lip and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes, Chandra, yes ... c'mon ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me harder! Ohhhh uhhh yeh! That's it ... c'mon, do it!"

He moved faster, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips, rocking his hips rapidly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and flexing, driving his cock in and out of her cunt. His hips snapped sharply as he plunged and piston and rammed into her flesh, his thighs whacking her buttocks and thighs, his balls slapping at her cunt-lips.

"Yeh c'mon! Yeh c'mon! Yeh oh yeh oh yeh oh yeh c'mon bitch take it! Oh fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes oh uh yeh uh yeh uh yeh uh that's it c'mon whore take it c'mon you fucking bitch take my dick oh fuck oh fuck oh uh oh uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ahhhhhh!" he rasped erotically.

"Chandra," she moaned, between her gasps. "Chandra ... please ... fuck ... fuck my ass ... butt-fuck me! Quickly! Fuck it hard!"

It was an offer he could not possibly refuse. He slid quickly out of her cunt and, pushed her buttocks apart with his hands. Her puckered anus winked temptingly at him. Chandra throbbed with pleasure. He pushed his cock-head to her asshole. She tensed fractionally, her fingers tightening on the leading edge of the table. He paused and she relaxed with a soft moan. Her sphincter loosened. Instantly, Chandra dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, slid his hips forward. His cock-head popped through into her tight rear channel.

"OHMAUHOHUHAHUHOHSUHHLMA ... uhhhh ... AHHHH uhhhhhh AHHHHHHN uhhhh OHHHHHH!" Jayanessa cried out thinly, her face twisting and contorting in a savage grimace of lust.

Chandra gasped as her asshole convulsed and contracted fiercely on his throbbing penis. Her buttocks trembled and her hips swayed. He groaned and slowly pushed his cock deeper into her anus, flexing his buttocks gradually. In and in his cock went, burrowing and tunneling into her tight rear orifice. Jayanessa gasped and moaned her breath coming in shuddering, heaving sobs. His cock was incredibly hot and thick and log. It seared her asshole. The sensation was exquisite, and the deep throb in her anus aroused her to fever pitch.

Chandra began to sodomise her slowly and deeply. Gripping her buttocks, he moved his hips slowly back and forth, flexing and un-flexing his firm buttocks, pushing his cock in and out of her asshole. Jayanessa gasped and whimpered, her chest heaving, her head hanging between her arms, her shoulders hunched. Her breasts jiggled and swung with his thrusts. She groaned, forcing her anus back onto his long, thick penis. Her gold necklaces dragged and scraped noisily along the glass surface of the table top. Chandra gasped, his belly sucked inward, his head flung back, his mouth open, his muscles rippling and cording with tension.

He was nearing the end now. The fires in his loins raged out of control, consuming his loins. Her anus was hot and tight and it contracted and spasm on his penis with a feverish, undeniable hunger. He kept moving relentlessly.

"C'mon! Take it ... ohhhh uhhh yeh ... oh fuck yes ... oh fuck that's so good ... c'mon whore ... take my cock ... ohhhhhh uhhh ohhhhh uhhhh ohhhhhhhh uhh ohhhhhhh uhhh yes!" he gasped.

"Oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ma ... ohhh uhhh *hanh* ... uhhh oh ma uhhh ohhh uhh ohhh!" she whimpered, her voice heavy and hoarse, her breathing ragged.

He felt her orgasm violently, her body shuddering and stiffening and her anus convulsed frenetically on his penis. Jayanessa's head swam with pleasure. This was her third major orgasm and she had countless smaller ones in between. It was too much for Chandra to bear. With a shuddering gasp, he pulled out of her and masturbated violently for a few seconds. Then he groaned in relief as the heat broke from its confines and spewed from the slit in his cock-head. Jayanessa gasped in pleasure as she felt the hot splash of his gunk on her buttocks and back and thighs, dribbling over her anus and down her cunt-lips.

With a soft groan, Chandra squeezed his cock into her cunt. She groaned and rocked back against him, pushing her cunt down deep onto his cock. She turned her face over her shoulder. He leaned over, his hands under her breasts, squeezing them eagerly, and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed her buttocks against him, sucking erotically on his tongue.

"Keep fucking me," she moaned thickly, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. "Don't stop fucking me."

Behind his cameras, Kamesh smiled in satisfaction. He masturbated slowly and began to orgasm as he watched his slut fornicate for his pleasure.

*************** The End **************
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 04:20 PM