Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
"Like it, bitch? Like it in your ass?"

"God ... yes ... oh god yes!" she moans.

He laughs gently and, sliding his finger out, takes more butter and anoints his cock with it, coating it thickly, stroking and jerking his erect, rampant shaft. It glistens, smooth and slippery and he takes his cock in his hand and presses its head to her asshole. Jayanessa tenses at the pressure of his cock-head. He presses firmly, his cock-head establishes and, with a shuddering moan, she yields. He flexes his buttocks and slides his hips forward. His cock-head pops into her anus. She cries out, her head snapping up her mouth tearing open, her face contorting in a savage grimace.

"OHMA UHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kamesh gasps, his belly rippling inward, his muscles cording in tension. Her face is turned up, her lips drawn back over her teeth, her neck arched with tendons popping, her dark hair flouncing high over her head and framing her face, her breasts swollen and heavy, his cock-head embedded in her anus, his thick shaft protruding between the smooth round curves of her buttocks. Her anus convulses frenetically on his cock and he groans thickly, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks, spreading them wider to receive his swollen shaft.

Jayanessa's head swims with excitement and pleasure. His penis is wonderful in her anus thick and hot and hard. She moans loudly, her chest heaving, her pulse pounding in her head and writhed her hips erotically.

"Oh Kamesh!" she gasps. "Oh god yes! Do it, baby! Shove it in! Shove it all in, Kamesh ... fuck my ass ... I want it! Fuck my ass!"

Kamesh groans and slowly flexes his buttocks tighter, pushing his hips forward. His cock disappears between the curves of her buttocks into her hot, tight clonic anus.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh motherfucking god in heaven oh fuck yes oh yes c'mon bitch take it ohhh god yeh ... take it, whore ... take my prick!" he gasps.

Kamesh sodomizes the housewife slowly and deeply. His cock drills her anus and her face twists and contorts as he pushes it in deeper and deeper. He takes her ass unhurriedly, gasping in pleasure. Bent over before him, Jayanessa moans and writhes as he buggers her thoroughly, his hips rocking slowly back and forth, his cock grinding in and out of her cunt without respite or mercy. Her body flames with lust, and she moans and whimpers and gasps, her breath rattling from her throat in broken cries and moans. His hands slide up and he squeezes her breasts, thrusts a hand under her belly and fingers her wet, sodden slit, arching two fingers into her cunt as he strokes smoothly in and out of her anus, his thick penis grinding and rasping in and out, in and out, in and out.

"Oh uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh Kamesh! UHHHH Ohhhh uh Ra uhhh ahhh uhhh Ahhhhj UHHHHn uhhh OHHH ... uhhh Ohh uhh oh uh oh uh oh ma uh ah uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uh yes!" she cries. "Oh god oh god oh god uhhhh yes ohhh yes baby yes ... fuck me! OHHHHH uhhhh yes!"

"C'mon!" he gasps through gritted teeth. "C'mon, whore ... take it... oh fuck yeh ... oh fuck yeh ... c'mon ... take it, bitch! Take it all!"

He moves faster and faster, holding her hips and pumping his back and forth, thrusting his cock greedily in and out of her hot anus and it spasms in frenzy on his penis and he gasps, tossing his head back. His buttocks flex and un-flex and his hips grind heavily back and forth, snapping as he plunges into her asshole, driving his cock deep into her tight rear channel. Jayanessa cries out, rocking and jerking under him, her fingers taut on the vertical bars, her body lurching under his thrusts, her breasts jiggling and swinging, hot and heavy with lust. Her body flames with lust.

"Take it! Take it, whore! Take my cock ... oh fuck yes ... take it... c'mon bitch ... take my prick ... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yeh oh yeh oh yeh that's it oh fuck yes oh yeh oh yeh c'mon oh uhh oh uhh ohh uh ohhh!" he gasps, fucking her ass hard and fast.

"OHHHHH uhh OHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH uhhhh OHHHHH!"

Jayanessa gasps and cries out, her body writhing and lurching and rocking frantically. His fingers dart in and out of her tight cunt, masturbating her rapidly. Her hips writhe and grind frantically and she rocks eagerly back and forth, jamming her anus hungrily on his rampant penis. A violent orgasm sweeps through her. Kamesh groans and holds himself back, slowly grinding into her ass again and again.

Slowly he slides out of her. She sinks to her knees, clenching the bars, moaning and gasping and panting, her breath coming in ragged heaving, racking sobs. He stands behind her, caressing her head gently. Whimpering, she leans back against his thighs and slowly turns her face. His erect cock bounces against her face.

She takes it in her hand and kisses it.

"C'mon ... suck me ... I want to cream in your face again," he murmurs.

Jayanessa turns and slowly takes his cock in her mouth. She sucks it gently and steadily, her face distended with its size. He fucks her mouth for several minutes, his head bent, watching her transfixed by the size and his cock heavenly, an erotic mixture of her cunt-juice, ass-juice, chocolate and butter and jizz.

Her tongue coils lovingly around his cock-head. Taking more of his cock in her mouth, jerking his shaft in her fingers, she sucks harder and harder, her head rocking rapidly back and forth between his thighs.

Kamesh groans and gasps, arching his handsome head, pumping his hips back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. The heat roils and surges in his belly and balls.

Finally, with a low groan, he lets himself go, gasping in relief as the heat spews from his cock.

Jayanessa moans and opens her mouth under his cock-head, jerking his shaft and jizz spurts in endless, hot, stinging jets into the lovely housewife's hungry mouth, and he moans, watching it fill her mouth, watching her swallow what she can, more dribbling down her chin and neck, spattering her face and breasts.

She groans, jerking his cock, kissing and licking and sucking it wantonly caressing her face with it, moving it over and between her swollen breasts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 04:05 PM