Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
When I tried on the dress for Suseela and Hyma the day before the event, the evening turned into a night of erotic, woman bliss.

Again, I keep getting away from my story about Kamesh, which seems to be a characteristic of my scatterbrain.

"Put some toilet paper or kleenex in the crotch honey, it will keep your knickers dry," she said and pinched my arm for effect. The party was loud and the floor was always filled with bodies that soon became sweaty from many fast dances.

I chatted and made friends with numerous students I had never met in the two years at the college and thoroughly enjoyed the whole night.

Once or twice I ran into Kamesh who was trying his best to stay on the sidelines doing his chaperon thing. I even thought he had noticed me and kept looking at me, but that could have been my vivid imagination.

He was standing by an open doorway and I secretly hoped he would rush away so I wouldn't have to embarrass myself.

He didn't run so I slowly walked over to him, admiring his princely stature, which was like a Greek god to me. Kamesh looked at me as I approached and I started to say that I was there to collect on his promise for two dances.

He cut me off merely by reaching for my shivering, damp hand and then led me off into the sunset. Well I guess it was to the dance floor, but at that moment, I was in paradise. The second last dance was a foxtrot so we didn't hold each other but that was good enough for a quivering me Vatsala.

We tried to talk and he did say that I looked exceptional, which made me blush. He then kidded me about it and said he thought such an innocent show of emotion was beautiful.

Kamesh held me in his arms and it was exactly what I thought it would feel like. I closed my eyes dreaming of having sex with my idol and scolded myself for thinking in such vulgar terms. It was impossible to stop the lively images, as they rolled through my brain, and I wanted to scream, "I am alive! I am woman! I am yours for the taking!"

I watched the man I adored chat with my friends as if nothing was happening and all the while knew he was being led down the garden path. It took but a few minutes and two drinks before Kamesh's head started to bob and waver and we knew it was time to get out of the ballroom. Luckily, everyone else was leaving and with almost all staying in the same inn, we joined the crowd.

A complete hush came over us when we finally got Kamesh into his room and on his bed. Suseela had her hands all over him before I could do anything and she took his coat off. He remained sitting but his upper body swayed back and forth threatening to fall at any moment.

I was amazed when he looked at me and he still knew who I was. We tried to chat but his words were far too slurred to make any sense. When Suseela began unbuttoning his shirt and his hairy chest came into view, I knew it was time for me to act.

As it was, Suseela's actions were making me slightly jealous and I knew what a cat she was with men. I could see she had that wicked look in her eye and if I let her, she would have stripped my Kamesh before I had a chance.

I told Suseela that he was mine and that I didn't want her putting her hands on Kamesh. She gave me a knowing smile and quickly joined Hyma on the pullout sofa bed. They didn't even bother to pull it out and started kissing and fondling each other like they were the only ones in the room. I paused to watch them and when they were naked above the waist, I got even more randy if that was possible.

I tore my eyes from the heated scene and decided to take a gamble by taking off my cloths. Naked as a jaybird, I stood in front of Kamesh.

He had his eyes wide open but I could see he was having a difficult time focusing.

I helped him to stand up and he actually held his ground extremely well considering. I know I was fast and almost ripped his clothes off, but once he was down to his boxer shorts, I stood back to take him all in.

He looked so desirable; his hard body seemingly waiting for me and only me. Gawd, I got so wet that my juices were running down my thighs and my pussy had that uncomfortable, stretched feeling again, as my lips were so puffy and open. My hands went to my chest and felt my nipples. They were rock hard and protruded out to make them throb madly, as I wanted Kamesh to touch them.

I couldn't wait any longer and held my breath while reaching for the waistband of his boxers. Slowly I stripped them over his slender hips and was pleasantly surprised by the semi-erection that popped up to greet me. When I bent over and lowered the shorts to the floor, I felt his burning rod brush my skin. I couldn't take my eyes off his pride and joy and it gave me a thrill to see that it was already seven or eight inches.

My heartbeat kept getting faster and faster until I couldn't stand it anymore. I took his beauty in my hands and slowly worked up and down to see if I could get him fully erect.

He began to have trouble keeping steady on his feet so I pushed him backwards. With my hands I guided him so he landed with his back on the bed and I immediately started to pound his peter. My eyes opened so wide in amazement when Kamesh responded and his lovely cock grew, getting so firm it was impossible to bend it.

I watched the dew form on the end and it happened, my mouth dropped until I tasted my man. Slowly, I rolled the flimsy helmet back to expose the reddish, mauve head and I marveled at my first uncircumcised cock.

I twirled my tongue around and around the flared rim like I had been instructed by ones who knew more than me.

This seemed to meet Kamesh's approval and he responded by holding his hips upward. I vowed to take pain, staking care and ensure he got immense pleasure from my mouth, but afterwards, Suseela told me I merely gobbled him into my mouth.

She swore I was the hungriest bitch she had ever seen and couldn't believe it was really Vatsala giving a man a hurried blowjob.

I felt Kamesh's hips jerk a bit and realized he might be getting very aroused so I stopped sucking him.

I was half sitting and lying on the bed beside his horizontal body and decided I needed his mouth on me. Not like you would think with him in his present inebriated state, but I wanted his mouth on my cunt.

I was overly aroused by this time and didn't mind dirty words or raunchy actions. He was moaning and I'm sure he whispered my name, well pretty sure anyway.

He looked so peaceful lying there with his eyes half closed but I had to have him.

I quickly moved up so I was crouched over his flat body and put my knees on either side of his head. This put my soaked mound almost in his face and he didn't resist at all when I shifted forward.

I placed my pussy level with his mouth and softly whispered to my Kamesh. "It's time, it's time and I need your tongue to lick me. Oh gawd, Kamesh, I need you so badly, you don't know how long I have waited for this very moment," I said and it felt like a heavy weight being lifted off my body.

I suddenly got louder and begged him. "Please Kamesh, eat me, take me, lick my cunt," I intended to whisper because I wanted to be alone with my lover, but in reality it was closer to yelling. I couldn't wait for him and I reached for my swollen lips and held them apart so his tongue could rake my clitty. was so engrossed in what Kamesh's tongue was doing to me that I didn't notice Suseela had taken over below.

The cow was sucking my man's(her nephew of course) hard penis without my permission and I didn't even know it. His body was jumping on the bed and I thought it was from what I was doing. Facing the opposite direction to Kamesh's sweet treasures, suddenly my head turned and I caught sight of Suseela's naked body hovering over Kamesh.

His cock was skyward and there the bitch was with her face mounted on top of the steeple, sucking like a mad cow.

Kamesh was sucking my magic spot and had just sucked my entire clit into his mouth when I was forced to stop him.

I had waited two years for this moment and now I had to deal with Suseela.

Twisting my body, I pushed her away and almost ordered her to leave us alone. Like I have said, Suseela is my very best friend and knew right away that she was wrong. I heard her whispered apology and she instantly took up where she left off with Hyma.

I sat with my back to Kamesh and stared at the most amazing sight I had ever seen. Maybe you haven't seen a man's hard cock, standing at an angle without a helping hand, and throbbing so that it jumped up and down vigorously. It was as if it spoke to me and told me what to do.

I was mesmerized and slowly shifted my hips until I was above his pulsing member.

Crouching, I grabbed hold of the thick shaft and held it upright so that the skin covered head was one fucking inch from my heartbeat.

I held that position for what seemed like minutes, but it was probably seconds; then I let my body sink lower.

When his pecker split my lips and penetrated my vagina, I could see the end of the world.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 03:59 PM