Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
In her years of being a top class business whore, Vatsala had learned all kinds of tricks to drive a man out of his mind when he fucked her. But now she wasn't being subtle. She had no time for that. She had to feel every inch of that wonderful prick crammed into her cunt without delay!

Without a pause Vatsala's pussy flowed down the pillar of Kamesh's cock. With a squelching sound the triangle of her cunt bush disappeared into the water.

Kamesh pressed his head against the unyielding white enamel and shut his eyes as Vatsala ground her pussy hard into his crotch.

He didn't have time to savor the oily snugness of her sinuous tube of pussy. At once she raised herself, her cunt lips pooching out along the well-greased pole cock.

Kamesh bit his lip as vacuum sucked irresistibly on his hard, horny cock. For an instant Vatsala hung poised in space, water pouring off her buttocks and thighs, reveling in the feel of having her cunt lips wedged apart by the mammoth head of her friend's nephew's cock.

She was in heaven! This was incest this was something she'd always been taught was a nasty, ugly sin. She should have been recoiling in horror from the very idea.

But instead she was wallowing in the hot, horny carnal sensuous reality of fucking! She sat down suddenly.

She and Kamesh gasped as her pussy was abruptly chock-full of vibrating cock.

He reached dripping hands out of the water to grab hold of her tits. The nipples poked like little fingers into his palms.

Then his aunt erupted out of the water like a sea serpent. Grunting and blowing, Kamesh lay back and tried to survive the most hair-raising wild fuck of his young life! He could feel in every fiber of his aunt's nude body that here was

a woman totally skilled in the erotic arts, but she wasn't using a bit of finesse on his straining prick.

Instead, she was fucking herself with the erotic abandon of the truly sex-starved. And it was practically killing him with pleasure!

Incredibly, Vatsala's pussy was tight -- almost too much so. It was every bit as tight as any of the tasty, nubile adolescent pussies he'd plugged his cock into. And that tightness, combined with the desperate fury with which his aunt was rhythmically impaling itself on his prick, were hurling him headlong toward coming off. But he didn't want that to happen -- not yet!

This was too nice to end so soon. Here was the perfect, unattainable woman he'd lived close to for half a year. He hadn't even dared fantasize fucking her before this. That was incest. It was forbidden.

If he'd so much as considered it, he felt sure she would have detected it and turned from him fathomless loathing. But here she was -- fucking him half to death in his very own bath! And it was her doing, not his. Till he'd opened his eyes to stare unbelievingly at the slender, naked body towering over him, he had had no thought of sampling the delights of Vatsala's pussy!

"Ahhh-ngahh!" Vatsala sobbed. Her head whipped from side to side in counterpoint to the up and down of her soaking ass. She had a cock in her pussy again and what a cock!

Even James and a few of his associates who fucked her well in all her holes in the town hadn't had a cock like that -- and he hadn't used it half as well!

Though he wasn't aware he was doing so, Kamesh was driving hard with his hips every time his aunt slid down the greasy cock, hammering his prick home in her juicy snatch.

He seemed to be pounding the head of his prick halfway to his aunt's tonsils.

And that was just exactly what she wanted! The level of water in the bathtub was going down. Huge quantities of water sloshed out onto the floor every time Vatsala ground her ass hard against her friend's nephew's thighs, and more slopped over when she shoved herself up till she was standing all the way up on her knees and marveling that a good inch of cock was still in her cunt!

"Give it to me!" Vatsala gritted. "Let me have every inch of that lovely cock!"

"You've got it, baby," Kamesh replied. He closed his hands on her boobs.

"That feels good -- everything you do feels good! I love the feel of your cock in me. I love you hands on my tits! Oh, fuck me hard!" Kamesh squeezed the slender nipples between finger and thumb. His head was swimming.

Fucking underwater was a completely different sensation from anything he'd ever experienced! The water swirling around his prick made his cock react in a brand new way to the cunt-juiced filled pussy slithering ravenously over it. A shudder wracked his muscular frame. His hands clamped like pincers on his aunt's boobs.

"What is it?" she asked. "Are you about to come?"

Kamesh nodded.

"Good! Come now -- come in me! I want your jism in my pussy!" If that's the way you want it, Kamesh thought.

He fucked upwards to his hips emerged from the water and Vatsala writhed in the air on the deeply buried ramrod of her friend's nephew's cock. Then he fired a long, lingering blast of come far, far up into his aunt's belly. The sting of Kamesh's hot come seared the nerve-ends in Vatsala's cunt.

A spark seemed to burn its way into her pussy.

Then she exploded. The first contraction milked an even longer surge of sperm from Kamesh's prick.

With his body enveloped in warm water and his prick embedded in a clutching cunt, Kamesh surrendered himself totally to the erotic sensations.

He floated in a rich broth of ecstasy, and pumped load after load of boiling come into Vatsala's coming twat.

His head sank into the frothing water. His ears filled with the fluid.

But dimly, a sound came to his brain, seemingly ringing in her very bones. Then, as the pounding surf of climax closed over his consciousness, he identified the sound.

It was the full-throated, ecstatic screaming of a woman being purged of endless nights of deep, dark longing for a young cock, she was having enough of the middle aged and older ones, this was a juicy healthy and steamy sturdy cock.

The affair with the harlot whore had begun and it was to go a long way.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 03:58 PM