Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
Reluctantly, Nari released the grip on his throbbing cock and shifted his body into a prone position right next to Jayasena.

Nari whispered words that Jayasena wasn't prepared to hear. "You have such a beautiful, sexy body and I have dreamed of making love to you for a long time," he said in a soft, tender voice. "I want you to be the first woman that I have sex with," he whispered and pressed his muscular body tightly against Jayasena, shifting his hips so that they were on top of her own.

Somehow her extended arm reached between the two bodies and her little hand closed around the thick shaft once again, as if to hold him at bay.

Jayasena wasn't sure how her fingers got wrapped around the throbbing meat, but the fiery cock quickly felt too hot. Her tummy trembled, as she felt Nari shifting his weight until his body was slightly above hers, and then her heart stopped.

It was strange that no orders were given for Jayasena to open her legs. She spread them willingly and allowed Nari to slip between her thighs.

Almost in desperation, she stretched her arm to keep a tight grip on his ramrod, as she realized what would happen once she released her hold. Nari hugged her lithe body and no words were spoken. He arched his back to look into her starry eyes and tried to convey what was on his lust-filled mind.

An observer would have notice a little sob of defeat and a tiny shrug of Jayasena's shoulders when she released his pecker.

His length of steel dropped down between the velvety thighs, pressing into the vast wetness with the accuracy of a guided missile.

Jayasena held her breath because she was powerless to stop the man-cock from entering her vulnerable pussy. A fantasy rushed through her troubled mind and Jayasena wondered if this meant that she would surely go to hell for her sinful actions.

She would never be able to describe the feeling when the wide head split her soul and forced its way into her vagina. The abundant lubrication allowed Nari's thick prick to open her universe, overriding her will to survive.

Her breath held for an eternity and suddenly her heart raced with the commencement of the most obscene sexual encounter of Jayasena's life.

In a most feeble protest, she pushed up with her hands into Nari's muscular chest, forcing his back to arch.

This left her chest vulnerable to the remaining two men and they assaulted the exposed titties with fervor.

In what most would call a woman lost in lust, a train of passion overtook Jayasena when it roared up the slope of desire.

Her hips jerked wildly, as her volcanic crater was filled with the big cock, and the most powerful spasms rocked her womanly body.

Slamming his ramrod to the hilt, Nari planted his warhead into the deepest regions of Jayasena's womb and felt the overwhelming heat flow through his enraged body.

The prior climax had given him newfound stamina and he began pumping his iron like a crazed madman. No man had ever fucked her so passionately or with so much demand and Jayasena felt like a rag doll in the clutches of a sex starved maniac.

Like a wanton College girl, her loins went into convulsions as the young young man fucked her with total abandonment. "Fuck, finally I am fucking a woman," he moaned through tightly clinched teeth. "Your cunt is so fucking tight... so fucking hot that it makes my cock throb," he groaned, as his passions rose yet he still retained control over his desires.

Hearing his crude comments turned her stomach to quicksand and her resistance sank out of sight.

Try as she might, she was unable to stop her juices from flowing and they coated the thick cock, enabling Nari to thrust in and out at a rapid pace.

The rough caresses by the other two men on her tender breasts aided in Jayasena's demise and the three consumed the housekeeper for the second time.

The lust overtook any reason that may have been left in her flustered mind and the orgasm brought feelings of absolute humiliation. Nari stretched the tight cunt with his enlarged pecker and sensing her climax, his strong willpower dwindled.

His orgasm started with a small spasm in his inner belly and his virginity was lost forever.

Sweat covered Nari's exhausted body, as he unleashed his venom into the heated passageway.

Jayasena was coasting down the far side of the mountain by this time and obediently held his embedded cock to give the young young man immense satisfaction.

What possessed her to willingly aid in his quest for fulfillment she would never understand, as she allowed herself to be taken by another young man.

Sarat could feel his anxiety build. He had waited all evening for his turn with Jayasena and the anticipation was killing him.

Yes, he had experience with girls his own age, but they paled in comparison with Jayasena's sexy body. Watching his two cousins satisfy their pent up sexual needs gave him a raging hardon, which seemed to swell with each passing minute.

He knew he was more endowed than his relatives and was determined to change Jayasena forever.

t was time to put all his theory into practice ever since his cousins came up with the plan, he fantasized about fucking a grown woman especially one as sexy as Jayasena.

From what had transpired so far, he was smart enough to figure out that Jayasena would easily succumb to their blackmail demands, the pressure he was about to place on her was designed to turn her into his personal slut and one he would fuck whenever he wanted.

As a young man, his lust-filled mind was always working on ways to gratify his perverted desires.

Jayasena was beside herself with worry. She could only wonder at what the Sarmas would think if they knew what happened while she was with their sons. Her mind was sort of in a trance like condition and Sarat took advantage of her quiescent state. He removed the last bit of clothing, which he still wore from being the winner of the poker game, and now everyone was stripped naked.

Being able to grope and feel a woman's sexy body without being rejected or resisted was any man's dream and Sarat took complete advantage. His mind was still inflamed from drinking the intoxicating drug from Jayasena's pussy, but he now needed more.

Sensing her vulnerability, he swooped down to press his face next to her ear. "Now you are going to get fucked by a real cock and I am going to turn you into my sex-toy," he whispered into her ear.

Jayasena was dumbfounded. "Wha... wha...?"

"You just gave two virgins the time of their lives. Now you're going to get your slutty pussy ready for a big cock. Spread you legs... show me your soaked pussy. I want to see you play with your little clit," the vulgar man ordered a stunned Jayasena. "I want you to get your cunny ready for me so let's see you finger that dripping slit," he added.

"No! There is no way in hell that I will touch myself. You must be dreaming if you think I'll let you use my body," Jayasena said in the most defiant tone she could muster. "I have done everything you guys have asked, but it has to stop right now."

The young man wasn't about to take no for an answer. "Let me see," he said and waited a few seconds for effect. "You may not be aware of what Nari did earlier when you were fucking his little bro.

He put your acting career on record so it can be viewed by anyone who wants to see how a grown woman fucks a young man," he said in a stern, confident voice.

Jayasena was momentarily taken aback by his revelation and remained motionless. "Now you can always refuse my demands, but that would be suicidal. I will sure as hell let everyone see the incriminating evidence and I'm sure your family will appreciate seeing your sexy ass on display to the whole world."

"You can't... you won't," Jayasena whispered.

Sarat was getting very excited and the pit of his stomach was churning like mad in anticipation.

He sensed victory and closed in for the kill. "I said open your legs and show us your wet cunt. I want to see your fingers open those puffy lips and play with your goddamn clitty," he ordered Jayasena.

Suddenly, she could feel his obvious arousal pressing into her slim waist and desperately thought of a way to escape. "Please, please let me go... I've done enough for you young men," she pleaded. "I just can't do anything more and it would be wrong for me to do what you ask," Jayasena whispered in one last attempt to get away from Sarat's control.

"You have 30 seconds to spread'em or I will show everything to the Sarmas," he said and continued his trek to paradise. A new sense of fear entered Jayasena's distraught mind, as she realized Sarat wasn't kidding.

What alternative did she have but to obey his sick commands?

A shudder of disgust went through her slender body when she complied with his vile wishes. This sort of thing was done in private and certainly not in front of others.

His hand went to cover hers and guided it to the intended area of discomfort. When she felt the abundant wetness between her gaping thighs, it brought a shiver of agony to Jayasena, as she remembered what Nari had just done minutes ago.

ana and Nari were now off to Jayasena's left and they voiced their approval for what their older cousin was forcing her to do. "Yeah, make her spread her legs wide so we can see her pussy with my cum leaking out of it," Nari said in a shaky, excited voice.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 03:53 PM