Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
"Oh god no ... don't stop ... not now Kamesh ... god no!" she gasped.

Her reactions excited him, made him smile.

"C'mon, slut ... suck me again," he muttered, rising to his feet.

Groaning, JayaNessa sat up and gripped his hips and pushed her face into his crotch, taking his cock greedily in her mouth and sucking it furiously. Kamesh grunted in pleasure and fucked her mouth for several minutes, rocking her head back and forth in his hands, pumping his hips at her face, fondling her breasts, pinching her long, stiff nipples.

"Okay, bitch ... now I want your cunt," he said at last, pushing her down onto her back on the bed again.

He dropped to his knees and she spread her legs and lifted them high, bending her knees. He pulled her thighs apart in hands, his hands under her knees. She pushed the bikini strand to one side, leaving her cunt-lips and anus exposed. Kamesh paused, seriously tempted to sodomize her right away. For a second he debated and

then decided to defer that pleasure for the present. He pressed his cock-head to her cunt-lips.

"Yes!" she gasped, her hands on his cock, guiding him to her hole, her shoulders hunched, her breasts squeezed together between her arms. "Fuck me, Kamesh! Shove your cock into my slit! I want it, come on, do it!"

Slowly, the youth flexed his buttocks and swung his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her cunt and JayaNessa gasped in pleasure, her head arching, her back bowing, her mouth opening in a wide O. "OHHHHH yes! Ohhh god yes! Come on ... come on ... come on Kamesh ... shove it all in ... OHHHHH yes! That's it! OHHHHH uhhhh yes! Ohh god yes that's so good yes! OHHHH yes! Oh ma uhhh yes!"

Groaning in pleasure, Kamesh pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her hot, wet, tight cunt. It convulsed and spasm frantically on his throbbing penis as he squeezed himself deeper and deeper into her flesh. In and in his cock went till it was buried to the hilt, his balls pressed to her cunt-lips and buttocks.

Her cunt squeezed his cock fiercely, its heat engulfing his flesh. The youth groaned and exhaled sharply, repeatedly, struggling for control. He focused his mind, centering himself. His deep chest heaved. His muscles corded and stood out in sharply defined ridges. Beneath him, JayaNessa moaned, her head rolling slowly from one side to the other, her hands under her breasts, lifting and squeezing them erotically.

"Oh god Kamesh yes ... oh yes ... fuck me, lover! Fuck my cunt ... do it!"

"Fuck ... you're ... incredible ... god yes ... oh fuck ... oh fucking hell yes ...," Kamesh groaned desperately.

Gripping her thighs, gasping softly, Kamesh started fucking his cousin's best friend with long, slow, deep, skewering thrusts. His hips swung backward, his buttocks un-flexing, and he paused; then his buttocks flexed taut again and his hips swung forward with a little roll and snap and swirl and his cock spiraled deeply into her, entering her flesh from all angles. Beneath him, JayaNessa gasped and moaned, her body arching and bowing, jerking gently with his thrusts.

"Ohhh yes!" she hissed. "Oh god yes! Yes! Ohh yes that's it uhhh ohhh yes!"

He hit a steady, mesmerizing rhythm and JayaNessa gasped deliriously, her cunt squeezing and convulsing eagerly on his throbbing, stroking, piston penis. Her body rocked and jerked her breasts bouncing with his thrusts and she crushed them in her hands, her head flipping from side to side. The gold necklace twinkled on her skin. Her lips were drawn back, her mouth open, her perfect, white, even teeth bared in a rictus of lust. Kamesh devoured the loveliness of her face and kept moving relentlessly.

"C'mon ... take it ... yeh ... that's it ... take it, whore ...c'mon yes! Take it, you fucking bitch ... take my cock ... oh fuckyes ... yes ... that's it ... take it all! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuckohhh yes ... oh fuck yes ... ohhhh uhh yes!"

On and on he went and the sensations in her loins were overpowering. Her body blazed with lust. Suddenly, without warning, he switched to a furious, ram-fucking, reaming, hammering stroke, pounding his hips savagely back and forth, slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. JayaNessa cried out, her back bowing,

her body rocking and jerking violently, her face twisting and contorting in a grimace of excitement, her mouth torn open, her eyes screwed shut, her head arched back, her breasts jiggling and bouncing furiously, her gold necklace slapping and dancing on her tawny skin. She dug her fingers into his thick biceps and forearms clenched his powerful shoulders.

His cock rammed and reamed and slammed in and out of her cunt, mashing her gorged

clitoris crushing her hot cunt-flesh, probing deep, plowing wildly in and out.

"OH KAMESH-KAMESH-KAMESH-KE-UHNNNNNNNY uhhhh OHHH uhh OHHH uhh OH ma Oh ma Oh ma Oh ma OHHHHHH uhhh yes Oh god yes OHHH yes uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh Kamesh! Kamesh! Uhhhh yes uhhh oh yes!" she cried out.

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes JayaNessa yes c'mon baby take it, take it whore, take it!"

Equally suddenly, he slowed and resumed his slow, deep, punishing thrusts. JayaNessa gasped in shock and delight. Moaning and hissing her pleasure, she slid a hand down her sucked-in belly and splayed her cunt-lips further open, her slim, elegant forefinger curling inward to flick her clitoris gently, her other hand working her breasts. Her orgasm neared, grew, loomed and then broke and she

gasped, arching stiffly, the breath shooting from her throat as a thousand volts of electric pleasure swept her flesh. Kamesh groaned, his head flung back and slowly drilled her cunt again and again, pushing his cock as deep as he could into her hot, wet, delightful cunt.

Her orgasm intensified, lengthened, peaked and slowly waned as he kept moving, just barely in control himself. She groaned thickly, her chest heaving, panting and gasping her pleasure.

"God, you're fantastic," she murmured, looking at him with a smile, her eyes dancing with pleasure. "You're unbelievably good!"

He grinned and kept moving. "So are you, Shir. So are you. Like it?"

"Mm. Heaven. Just don't stop ... just keep fucking me," she murmured, her eyes fluttering shut, her head turning to one side.

He continued stroking smoothly in and out of her till he had her whimpering in passion again and could feel the renewed spasm of her cunt. Her lust mounted and grew slowly.

"Now," he murmured. "Let me fuck your ass."

JayaNessa was in no mood to deny him. "Yes," she gasped. "Come on do it! I want it in my ass!"

Kamesh slid smoothly out of her cunt, making her groan at the sudden release in pressure. He bent her legs further up and back, spreading her thighs and pressed his bulging, glistening cock-head to her exposed asshole. JayaNessa whimpered and writhed, her body rolled up onto the small of her back, her anus proffered to his pleasure.

His cock-head pressed at the tight flesh of her rear orifice. She gasped, bit her lower lip, tensed and then yielded slowly. Kamesh flexed his buttocks smoothly and gently and eased his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her anus.

JayaNessa cried out, her mouth jerking open, her lips snapping back over her teeth, her head whipping back, the breath rushing from her throat. Her fingers dug into his thick forearms. Kamesh did not yet taste his darling Rama's anus but Jayanessa was a 26 year old veteran and he wanted to learn himself the vagaries and pleasures of anal sex with a voluptuous nympho like Jaya and then apply it on Rama later- maybe if it permits in the presence of Jaya one of these days. That would be real extremely pleasurable moment fucking the two women together - one his darling cousin - the other a desirable adulteress who wanted him and his long prick.

"OH! OH MA UNHHH KEH ... UNHHHHHHY uhhhh OHHHHHH!"

He paused, gasping, wincing, his face contorting in an agony of lust as her anus convulsed frantically on his penis and slowly flexed his buttocks and slid his hips further forward. His cock inched into her tight, hot, spasm anus. She gasped and cried out, her chest heaving, her breath coming in choking, sobbing, rattling gasps and moans as he went in deeper and deeper. Her buttocks writhed and quivered as he impaled them. Her legs trembled in the air.

"OHHHHH Kamesh yes Oh god yes uhhh yes oh fuck yes!"

"Ohh uhh yeh uh ohh yeh oh yeh oh fuck yes ohh god yes take it!" he went.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhhh!" she wept.

The youth sodomized his desirable adulterous Jaya slowly and thoroughly. Groaning and gasping, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her thighs, he swung his hips gently back and forth, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing, his hips sliding smoothly in a to-and-fro action. JayaNessa hissed and moaned in evident pleasure, her head rolling from side to side, her breasts wobbling with his thrusts as he drove himself in and out of her anus. She squeezed her breasts, pinching and tweaking the nut-hard nipples, rolling them under her palms. Her hand went down flat on her belly and she pressed a finger to her cunt-lips.

"God yes ... c'mon ... c'mon Kamesh ... yes ... fuck me ... oh ma uhhh yes ... oh fuck yes ... that's it ... do it ... shove it in, lover ... ohhh yes ... that's so good ... yes ... fuck my ass baby ... fuck it ohhh uhhh yes oh god yes!"

Goaded by her words, he fucked her ass unhurriedly, stroking in and out, in and out of her anus. JayaNessa gasped and thrashed and writhed, her middle finger arched elegantly between her cunt-lips frantically working her clitoris. Faster and faster he went, his cock pushing and squeezing and tunneling into her asshole, which convulsed frenetically on the thick, long, throbbing searing hot invader.

Her fingertip jigged frantically on her clitoris. Her hips heaved and thrashed and her other hand crushed and squeezed her breasts in a frenzy.

"Oh Kamesh ... Kamesh ... Kamesh ... yes ... oh fuck yes ... yes ... yes ... oh god yes ... ohh god oh god oh god oh ma uhh ahhhh uhhh yes!" she gasped, her voice ragged and hoarse. "OHHH uhh yeh ... oh god yes ... give it to me, Kamesh baby ... shove your cock right my ass, Kamesh ... yeh ... that's it OHHH uh yes!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 03:47 PM