Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
"Oh uhhhh Ohhhh uhhhh Ohma uhh *hanh* uhh ohma uhh ohma uhh *hanh* uhhh ohma uhhh OHHHHH uhh ohma Kamesh *hanh* uhh Ohhhh uhh *hanh* uhh Oh Ra ... uhhhh ... Ra ... uhhh Oh Kamesh! Ohh ma Kamesh *hanh*!!"

Kamesh grunted thickly, biting his lower lip, fighting to stave off his imminent orgasm. The girl was incredible. Her cunt was wonderfully hot and wet and tight and it convulsed and contracted and spasm frenetically on his penis, squeezing it so that he was in constant danger of losing control.

The huge cock thundering and spiraling and ramming in and out of her cunt was ecstasy itself. She felt it throb and pulse, its angry veins pounding inside her cunt, rasping and grating over her inflamed clitoris. Her buttocks swayed and writhed and now she began to move with him, rocking on her arms and knees, pushing her cunt greedily backwards and forwards on his mighty shaft. His balls slapped at her buttocks. Her pendulous breasts wobbled and jiggled with his thrusts, her gold necklace dancing and flapping against her chin.

"OH uhh OHHHH uhhh OH ma uhhh OH ma uhh OH ma Kamesh! UHHH ohhh uhhh OHHHHH uhh OH ma uhh ahhh uhh OHHHHH!" she cried, gasping and moaning loudly. "Oh ma oh ma ohma uhh ahhh uhh OHHH uhh OHHH uhh OHHH!"

She began to sweat with the tension. On and on he went, stroking and pounding and ramming and reaming and plunging and piston and plowing in and out of her cunt without respite.

Rama soared up the curve and, with a loud cry, exploded, gasping and crying out, her cunt contracting frenetically on the piston penis, the breath shooting from her throat, her body tensing and writhing, her buttocks pressed back against his thighs and clenched taut. Kamesh gasped, holding her hips, his belly sucked inward, jerking his hips back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of her delightful cunt. Suddenly, leaning forward, he squeezed her breasts and hammered his hips violently at her buttocks in a series of rapid, trip-hammer thrusts, his thighs slapping at her buttocks and bouncing off madly. Rama cried out as the huge penis thundered and rammed and reamed into her cunt.

Kamesh crushed her breasts and kept on ram-fucking her slit, bent steeply over her, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing frantically, his hips snapping madly, his entire body quivering and jerking. His hips swung furiously back and forth in a frenzied rhythm and she crashed incredulously into another orgasm.

Abruptly, he rammed deep into her, making her cry out in a shrill voice and held still. She heard him moan, his cock buried deep in her cunt, quivering and throbbing. His hips twitched at her buttocks as he rocked at her with small, hard jerks.

And then she gasped, her eyes flying wide in wonder and joy and awe as he came, exploding in her cunt. The spout spurted from his cock into her sodden cunt-flesh in sharp, stinging jets. Rama whimpered joyously, and instinctively tightened her cunt on his penis. He groaned and his penis squirted more gunk into her slit. Slowly, he pulled out of her. His jizz seeped over her thighs. Gasping and panting, Rama sank down onto the table and turned on her back. She closed her eyes and caressed herself dreamily, her chest heaving. Dipping a finger in her cunt, she scooped his jizz on her fingertip and lasciviously licked it. It tasted wonderful.

Kamesh chuckled softly and bent his head to kiss her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She squirmed against him and he squeezed her breasts.

"Good fuck," he murmured.

She smiled and tongued his ear, her hand venturing between his thighs.

"Thank you, Kamesh," she murmured. "It was wonderful for me, too."

"I'll fuck you again."

"Yes. Promise you'll fuck me often."

He grinned and kissed her breast. "No question about that, Rama my whore!"

She giggled. "Good. Can I suck your cock? I want your cum in my mouth."

He laughed and got to his feet. "Baby, you're magic," he breathed as she took his penis in her mouth again and began sucking him hungrily. "Pure magic."

Kamesh was good to her. They fucked whenever they could and they were well-suited to one another. If he was a patient and gentle teacher, she was an apt and willing pupil and she rapidly progressed, acquiring a consummate artistry in her lovemaking. He introduced her to the joys of a butt-fuck, and Rama's orgasm with his cock thrust deep into her cunt was shattering.

Jaya was aroused beyond her limits and wanted Kamesh sooner than she was supposed to – but how?

How does she attract him to her?

She wore clothes with deeper necklines, shorter hems, clothes that showed more thigh and breast and belly. She started her tennis lessons and her sports clothes clung to her trim, curved body like film when she sweated and he could see the stiffness of her nipples after the exertion.

Kamesh fought to conceal his naked lust for her body and how she frequented his fantasies and tormented him as he masturbated, when he fucked Suseela or Rama.

How he longed to see JayaNessa's naked body, to plunge his flesh into hers.

Jayanessa longed to fuck him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 03:45 PM