Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.00%
85 11.00%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.37%
57 7.37%
Society Watchman
21.35%
165 21.35%
Involving new low class people
32.73%
253 32.73%
Some tenant from Society
8.80%
68 8.80%
Office Collegue
8.28%
64 8.28%
Boss
10.48%
81 10.48%
Total 773 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
I was like hypnotized by the lust and my brain has stopped working, it was the lust which was now had taken control my body and mind.

After changing clothes and putting on the night with robe to cover my nudity, I locked my house door from outside carefully without making any noise, just taking care for not alerting our neighbor. I slowly walked down the corridor towards the lift.

A number of thoughts were running into mind while I was taking the walk, like few weeks back I was totally ignoring the watchman even scolded him few times and now I was actually going to him for getting fucked, that too by myself and without any try from his side.

If someone has told me this few weeks ago, I would have laughed on the stupid thought but here I was actually doing it and the surprising part was I was going to do this is our own society premises with the watchman on duty and most importantly at the time when my husband is sleeping in our own apartment. Oh god what kind of slut I have become? A thought ran my mind, but my mind and brain was totally lost in lust with no what so ever capacity of thinking of good or bad.

A society where I stay, I have maintained a very respectable image of mine. A strong, educated, cultured working woman who is deeply in love with her husband and absolutely no nonsense type. This image was the important reason of not paying any heed to any man from our society, least of all the watchman.

Previously I had strongly opposed this same watchman who tried to be funny with me, when I used to return from work at late night. Due to my reputation and image he was scared thereafter to make any advances towards me. Now the situation was completely opposite.

A chain of my thoughts broke when I heard that I reached ground floor from automated voice machine in the lift. I came back to my senses and walked out of the lift and stood there for few minutes, thinking whether to go ahead or not.

My cunt was on fire and beyond thinking about anything, so I slowly walked away from the lift, towards the security cabin with elevated heartbeats.

From distance only I could see he was smoking and looking towards my flat, he wasn’t able to trace me as the on the way in parking there was dim lights and also due to vehicles parked I wasn’t been seen.

I was thinking of some reason to go to him, as I don’t want to directly go and tell him to fuck me, though at the end I wanted the same to happen. My so called image was still keeping hindrance to my slutiness at least for now.

As he noticed me walking from the parking towards him, he seemed very surprised but he didn’t make any move and just keep staring me as I walk down. I went near his cabin where he sits, I had never observed it before as I never been so close to it.

Today while reaching him I overlooked the cabin, it was small cabin with small table and chair, few registers kept on the table and light was dim. As I went close to him he asked

W: madam what are you doing here?

A: Actually I came here to meet u.

W: Why?

A: Bhaiya actually what happened today was not good. My husband doesn’t behave this way.

W: I know it madam. He is one of the nice person in this society, you are very decent and respected family.

I said very coldly.

A: So I am requesting you, please do not tell what happened today.

W: Don’t worry about it madam. Why would I tell anyone?

A: you are very nice bhaiya, still I thought to discuss with you.

W: madam its my promise I wont tell it to anybody.

He said with smile and continued his smoke, to my utter surprise he didn’t mention about our kiss and not was even trying to make any advance on me. I wasn’t getting now how to take him, so I tried bit harder.

A: Bhaiya I also have another request.

W: Yes madam, what can I do for you?

A: actually I am very much stressed out at this point due to all what happened.

W: I can understand. So how can I help?

A: if you lend me cigg, it will be helpful.

W: What? What are you saying madam?

A: Very few people know about it bhaiya, not even my husband. So one more request to keep this secret also with you.

W: I am very much surprised at this, I never thought you would be smoking.

A: Please now don’t embarrass me by repeating it again. I have very bad day.

I said with very sad face which was about to cry, I think that melted his heart.

W: Madam please don’t be sad, sorry for saying that to you. Please take this, but don’t lit here you can go home and smoke.

He said, handing over the cigg to me.

A: Bhaiya I can’t go home, my husband doesn’t know about this, I have to smoke here only.

W: ok as you wish.

I looked around, at this time anyways nobody going to be here but still I wanted to be safe as if someone comes I would be caught. So I said him

A: Bhaiya can we go there and smoke, I don’t want anyone to see me. If someone comes from outside, they can see me.

I pointed him to the dark rear corner of our society, where there are no lights and also no one can see from that area from their home. If anyone comes from outside, I can hide somewhere. So I suggested him to go there and smoke. Also an important reason was that I was wishing him to get bolder there.

W: Yeah sure madam. I also don’t want anyone to know about your secrets.

He said winking at me. And then we went to the dark corner and he lit cigg and gave it to me.

I took a long puff and realized that it wasn’t the regular cigg but the one with weed. That was addition to the burning fire inside me and now I was really getting restless.

A: Bhaiya you are so nice, thanks for promising about the cigg.

W: No problem madam. You are really beautiful and its my pleasure that beauty like you is having smoke with me at this time.

He said with wicked smile.

I realized that I have to take bolder steps if I have to get laid so while smoking I loosened the knot of my robe and slightly moved it to show my lower neck region at the same time I stood slightly putting away my legs so that my one leg below the knee was visible to him. I looked at him and found staring at my legs.

So I step closer to him and tried to kiss him, but to my disbelief he stepped back and I looked at him.

W: Madam what are you doing?

A: the same we did in my flat.

I said in very seductive tone and again went close to him but he stopped me with his hands. I didn’t understand why he was doing this to me.

A: What happened bhaiya?

W: Madam I cant do this.

A: Why? Don’t you liked it when we did?

W: I liked it lot but then you send me away and again you will do the same. I don’t want to keep a hard on for all night.

He said holding his cock.

A: No I wont do that again.

W: How can I trust you?

A: What do you want so that you will trust me?

I was getting desperate now, as I was hell horny and weed had its own effect.

He looked at me with doubt.

W: Are you sure?

A: yes ofcourse I am sure, why else you think I came here.

I desperately said going close to him.

W: If you are serious then open your robe and drop it here.

A: But what if someone come?

I asked with doubt.

W: Ok come here.

He said and walked little bit to the darkest corner near the wall.

W: No one can see this place at this time unless they come here.

I looked around and opened my robe in haste and dropped it down. His eyes pooped out looking at me in nighty. It was short and transparent nighty which was showing off my inners. He couldn’t resist once he saw me in that and pulled me to kiss, I was already on fire and responded hardly to his kiss. I hugged him tight and my boobs pressed on his chest while we were kissing. His hands immediately went to my ass and groped it.

W: Oh madam, this ass is the best ass in society.

I felt proud for his remarks but responded him in kiss instead of the words.

We kept kissing for few minutes, I was moving my hands on his muscular body and opned his shirt buttons, he then stopped me. I looked at him with question.

W: Madam lets go to your flat.

A: No way, my husband is there.

W: So should we do it in open here?

With his question, I got struck by reality that we were actually making out in the open space.

A: No no, we cant do it in open.

W: Then we have only one option.

A: What?

W: Will show you.

Saying he pulled me towards the wall and opened the door there, immediately I got stung by the dirty smell. There was small toilet used by the sweepers and watchman.

A: Hey its too dirty.

W: Madam then lets go your flat or in open.

I was too horny to decide and I nodded him for toilet.

He pushed me inside with him and locked the door from inside.

There were very dim lights I could see it was Indian style toilet and all walls were dirty with paan, gutkha red stains and dirty images, also the toilet was literally stinking with smell of urine. He immediately hugged me and started kissing me, I too responded to his kiss and now open all his shirt buttons.

[Image: tumblr-n0aw7ra-LGy1tryedao1-500.gif]

He really had very nice body, it was well toned hairy body.

A: Wow you have such amazing body.

I said in admiration and kissed his hairy chest and started licking his nipple.

W: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He moaned in ecstasy as I licked n sucked his nipple.

W: Madam you are such awasomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I kept doing my job playing with his nipples while my hands were admiring his upper body.

He couldn’t wait anymore and pulled me up and kissed my lips, now his hands went on my shoulder and slid down one side of night and then his mouth went down kissing my neck and lower neck.

I being desperate for action, pushed my bra cup down and pushed his mouth over my boobs, he also didn’t waste the time and was quick to get those nipple in his mouth while his one hand was playing with my other boob.

A: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa keep suckinggggggggggggg, it feeeeeeelsssssss sssoooooooooo ggoooooood

I was enjoying it a lot as I was had been dry for ling period and someone was finally sucking my boobs.

As he kept sucking one nipple his other hand pushed down the other bra cup and pinch my nipple.

A: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I moaned in pleasure, as he kept sucking my boobs alternately, I was pushing his head on my boobs but now I couldn’t control myself more and pulled him up to kiss his lips.

We locked our lips again and his hands were exploring my boobs, my hand went down to hold his cock over his pants. It was rock hard and ready for action, I also took other hand to support and remove his pant buckle and push down his pant.

As I touch his cock, I felt like touching hot iron rod kept in oven, his cock would be around I started stroking his naked cock with my hands and felt the hardness growing.

He stopped kissing and looked towards me, I was looking at him with hungry eyes

W: Madam you are so sexy

He got hold of my boobs with both of his hands

W: You have such amazing pairs of boobs, big with no sag. I would keep them sucking all my life.

Saying he again start to suck my boobs, while I was stroking his cock.

His way of compliment was making a very nice effect on my arousal. Suddenly he turned me around and pushed my head against wall.

W: Now I want to see the part I was dreaming for months.

Saying this he pulled my short nighty above my waist and slapped both the ass cheeks.

A: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spank for his rough hands on my smooth ass cheek made my pussy release more juices. He bent down and kissed those ass cheeks one by one.

W: Madam you have the best ass in the society I can bet, I was dreaming to play with this since from the first day when I saw you in tight jeans, I masturbated 4 times thinking about it.

He said and again kissed them.

A: then why don’t you take a better look.

I said in lusty tone and myself lower the panty and bought my ass to his face. He got mad with that move and buried his mouth in my ass cheeks. He keep kissing licking it and spanked.

My arousal was on peak and I really wanted to have some action so I pulled my ass in front away from his mouth. He looked at him.

A: bhaiya now please fuck me, I am so hot right now and simply cannot control.

I said in desperate tone, shredding away all my decency.

He too wanted that to happen, so pulled out my panty and kept in his pocket. Pushed my head to wall and pulled my waist backwards. Put his cock on entrance of my pussy.

A: Please put it in don’t tease me.

As I say looking towards him, he was quick to push his rod inside my burning cunt. My dripping wet cunt finally got the cock and a pleasure moan escaped my mouth

[Image: 5252-f0c9.gif]
dice dye

A: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

W: Madam you are extremely wet down here, my cock went very smooth.

A: Pleaseeeeeeee now fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He got hold of my waist and stated to fuck me, his one hand came from waist to my boobs and started playing with them. I kept moaning with his strokes, my cheeks were getting rubbed on the dirty stained wall but I was beyond caring of it and was enjoying the strokes. I bit my lips to suppress my moans as I don’t wanted it to be heard.

He took both of my hand behind and hold them with his left hand now for support I have to keep rubbing my face on the wall. I had put my tongue out to close my mouth and it was touching that stains over there and unwantedly I was getting taste of that dirt.

But the pleasure in my body was overcoming all other emotions, as he strokes increased I had an extremely strong orgasm after a very long time and I couldn’t resist to let out a loud moan.

A:  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He was quick to shut my mouth with his palm, but I licked that too. I came all over his cock which was making his moves in and out of my pussy.

He then make me turn around.

W: I want to see you while I fuck you.

A: Yes bhaiyaaaaaaaaaa

I said n kissed him and he pulled my one leg on his hand and made space for his cock to enter in my cunt. I gave him the required access and again our fucking started this time looking at each other with extreme lust in our eyes, I close my eyes and kissed his lips as he fucked me.

[Image: 19052323.gif]
upload

We kissed for minute and then he bend down took one nipple in mouth to suck while stroking me.

That gave me another orgasm

A: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was getting so much of pleasure, which I was deprived all this time now. All of sudden his strokes increased and I could feel orgasm building in him.

A: Please don’t cum inside me.

I said him in requesting tone, as we were fucking without condom and he also accepted and pulled out his cock and came all over my belly, some cum even fell on bra, I kissed him as he came.

A: Thank you bhaiya for such wonderful fuck.

W: It was my pleasure to fuck a young beauty like you.

Saying he kissed me back and we kept kissing like young couple for a while and got separated.

A: I need to go now.

W: Yes madam.

I corrected my nighty pulled my bra cups and started to search for my panty. He pulled it out of his pants and I extended my hands to take it but he pulled back his hand.

W: Madam please let me keep this, it will be useful for me.

I smiled and said ok. But then idea struck me and I said

A: Wait

W: What happened madam?

A: let me thank you better.

Saying I smiled at him and removed my bra as well and hand it over to him. He was so much happy to see it and again hugged n kissed me. Now this time I pushed him and started to go out but he stopped me.

W: Let me go out first and check if someone is there.

A: Ya

So he went out and checked nobody was there as it was almost 3.30 in morning and everybody was deep asleep in their homes. I also come out, collected my robe from outside wore it and came to my flat very much happy and satisfied. My husband was sleeping like dead body, I smiled at his foolishness and slept peacefully after long time.

To be continued……
[+] 1 user Likes IndiYogi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Givemeextra - 06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by pvsraju - 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Eswar P - 10-12-2018, 11:07 AM