Misc. Erotica Kamya : A Teacher & her Adventures
Kamya ; the desire was named perfectly. She was flawless in everything, her every move, her actions, her walk her talking style was perfection. She was the living embodiment of an ideal gorgeous Indian womanhood.

Kamya who stood 5'7" tall, with 34C-27-34 figure in age of 19 years wasn't unknown to her features and the spell she caused on men and women alike. Although she brushed aside most of the things happened to her in daily life yet she couldn't control herself sometimes from touching herself in the night. However it wasn't afterall her fault completely it was the age when her youth was on its peak.

Kamya came from a humble background in a tire 2/3 city. Her parents met most of her demands with the limited wealth they had...however they were agaist keeping their daughter home for any long before anything disrespectful happened. 

She had to accept her fate and tied to a government staff working in a tire 1 city. He was no match to her beauty even one or two inches shorter... however because of the family she had to. She came along with her husband and started living with him. 

Her husband Sumit was a open minded and free spirited guy. He as well couldn't believe he had got married to such a lovely woman. Everyday he was much eager to come back from office and have all his fantasy fulfilled... however he never lasted more than 10 minutes. Leaving her panting and thirsty for sexual needs.

Kamya who had nothing to do in the city... half-heartedly started back her studies and joined the B.Ed programme.
She went college everyday and did well in her studies. Despite being married much of the college was interested in her. She liked all these attention and craved for more as her classmates enjoyed their lives and she had to come back home.

Her husband's excitement fetched results sooner...she became pregnant and soon from being a hot bhabhi in college she became an aunt and finally took maternity leave. At the tender age of 20 she gave birth to a baby boy...Aayush. She was very happy to see him her family was happy too. 
But by the age of 22 she bacame obsolete for her husband...he had completely lost interest in her. Leaving her lonely and deprived with an infant to take care. She accepted her fate and started living.

Two years later when Aayush came of the age...he started going school and Kamya now had time for herself as well. She resumed back her studies and started keeping track of her diet and everything. Slowly and steadily she returned back to her shape and sharpness.
And she started preparing and applying for exams...and two years later She got an appointment letter as well.

Kamya : "Sumitji I have been applying for the government jobs...and I got one today... Joining is in a month or so ?"

Sumit : "You didn't took my permissions...why you need it now...and besides why do you need to work...my income ain't enough for you."

Kamya : "Sumitji the salary is around 45K you earn 50K this could have huge benefit for our future...we could save more."

Sumit : "You aren't as dumb as I thought you were. Okay. But your posting is far away...how you are supposed to be with your husband."

Kamya : "Sumitji you know you can keep maids and use tiffin, it wouldn't affect much...and I will try to take transfer as soon as possible."

Sumit : "Have you prepared food ?

Kamya : "No."

Sumit : "Lets go out for dinner today."

It was scheduled to leave after 10 days... however Sumit got really sick and Kamya had to leave alone. Aayush remained with his father as his grandmother came to take care for them.

The School was about 400 KMs away and Kamya started her journey in a pink chiffon saree. She took train and then a bus. And for a final part an auto.
A colleague had arranged a good 2 bedroom house for her...it was according to her requirement of a separate house with no attachments whatsoever with the owner.
The rooms were big and spacious. It had a decent front parking and a large backyard protected with boundaries with trees and vegetation. It was perfect. 

And her jouney started.
[+] 3 users Like rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Kamya : A Teacher & her Adventures - by rashmi_rathi - 06-08-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Kamya : A Teacher & her Adventures - by Mande - 06-08-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Kamya : A Teacher & her Adventures - by mraj1 - 11-08-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Kamya : A Teacher & her Adventures - by Bigil - 17-08-2019, 09:25 AM