Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.02%
85 11.02%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.39%
57 7.39%
Society Watchman
21.27%
164 21.27%
Involving new low class people
32.68%
252 32.68%
Some tenant from Society
8.82%
68 8.82%
Office Collegue
8.30%
64 8.30%
Boss
10.51%
81 10.51%
Total 771 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
We went to part, it was a nice plush restaurant in the town and his cousin family was always there. I was most boldly dressed among all the family ladies, so I could sense that most of the eyes in restaurant were towards me.

As we were young couples only without any senior family members, so I didn’t have to be worried about my clothing.

His cousins being very decent that they didn’t gave my any uncomfortable look or didn’t try to make any lewd gesture, so I decided to take this opportunity to tease my husband so that when we return to the home he will be very much excited and I won’t have to take any additional efforts to arouse him.

So I switched my seat to right in front of him and in between talking I would touch his legs with mine giving him smile.

Initially he gave me the attention but as he finishes couple of pegs all the boys started talking about their offices, politics and al kind of nonsense stuff, which was totally boring for me. So I try to get into conversation with the ladies and soon our talks continued, I was still trying to tease my husband and pushed my legs on his, but to my utmost surprise he pulled it back, I was very angry with his move.

I didn’t expect him to do that, so I gave him angry look and continued my talks with the ladies. Soon I notices there was nice young handsome guy sitting with his girlfriend across our table n we both can see each other.

I felt naughty and decided to tease him, I gave little glances towards him while sipping my drink and he also was looked at me, we had eye contact for just couple of seconds but that was enough for me to keep him interested.

Next time when he looked towards me I immediately gave him nice seductive smile and pulled my hairs backside to expose him my lower neck, that rose his interest and he kept frequently looking at me.

Now it was teasing and enjoying time for me, still I was very cautious as I didn’t wanted someone from our table to notice me teasing him so I completely engaged myself into talks while kept moving my upper body to give him a nice view.

I could sense him getting excited but he was unable to do anything as he was with his gf. I adjusted myself such that now I was completely facing him but at the same time wasn’t looking at him but giving a good view of my upper body.

Meanwhile I check my husband but he was so much busy with his drinks and talk that he wasn’t even looking at me. That give me a bit more of freedom to tease the guy and I dropped the spoon down the table and bend down to get it, as my dress was deep neck, he was able to see my 40% of the boobs, I remained in the same pose for few seconds and got up.

I notice little bulge in his pants, as I looked down his table, so I winked at him and resumed my dinner conversation.

Within 5 min one of the ladies asked me to accompany her to restroom, we excused us and went to restroom. I was bit scared as I thought she noticed me doing it and she may say something to me but she didn’t spoke a word.

We came out and she realized she forgot something so she went inside again, the same time I saw that guy coming to washroom and this time it was my turn to be tense, as he came close I looked other ways but he came closer to me n I looked at him, within fraction of minute he handed over one tissue to me and went away.

I checked it was his cell number, I immediately put that in pocket of my dress and went back to table.

Now I thought the things are getting bolder I turned away from him and didn’t looked till we left. Meanwhile I was completely unaware about my husband and when I noticed he was very much drunk and that triggered anger in me as I was now sure that with this drunk he won’t be able to fuck me and I have to sleep dry again.

But being with the relatives I just kept quite till end of the dinner and we went back to car, he was so drunk that he wasn’t able to walk properly, one of his cousin supported him to the car. That was very embarrassing for me as this was a family restaurant and my husband’s behavior was like drunkard in some cheap bar.

All of them could sense from my expressions that how embarrassing I was, but then one of his cousin said me that my husband is feeling some issues in office so he got carried off and drunk too much. I felt bad for him as I listen this but still I was disappointed as I desperately needed a nice fuck and now I knew it wasn’t possible. So disappointedly I sat in the car.

As my husband was very much drunk, I only had to drive the car to back home. I was also drunk but somehow I managed to drive back to home. On the way he kept blabbering about how much he loves me and how he is going to fuck me hard. I felt bad for him as I knew he didn’t do it intentionally but he won’t be able to fuck me tonight due to highly drunk. But still I didn’t say him anything and let him do whatever he wants, on the way he kept touching me and tried to kiss me but as I was driving I pushed me back on his seat.

He was unable to understand that he is too drunk and won’t be able to do anything with me, but his small moves were igniting the fire inside my body. I also had few drinks so it wasn’t hard for me to be aroused and also I had been fondled earlier without any orgasm, so even slight of touch at right places were sufficient enough for my cunt to release the juices.

Finally we reached home and I parked our car, I tried to take him out but he is really heavy and I also being drunk was feeling little tipsy so even after lot of attempt I wasn’t able to take him out of the car. I tried to look around but it was 1.30 at night so everybody was probably asleep, so I was really tense thinking how am I going to take him home. Then I saw watchman at the get and felt relief, I rushed to him and asked for the help

A: Hello Bhaiya

As I call him, he turned towards me and was looking with his mouth open, as because of my dress my shoulder and lower neck was pretty visible. So he kept looking at me without responding, so I have to call him again

A: bhaiya excuse me??

With my second call he came back to senses and replied.

W: yes madam, what are you doing at this time?

A: actually I need your help.

W: yes madam please

He said in happiness.

A: my husband is quite drunk and I am not able to take him inside home to can you please help me to get him at home?

W: yes sure, no problem madam. Just give me a moment.

He rushed to gate and locked it to prevent intruders inside the society.

We came near car and he then pulled him out and I locked the car, we started to move towards the lift. I and watchman were holding my husband from sideways and he kept blabbering in intoxication mood but I decided to ignore his non sense blabber. But he was so much high that he didn’t even realize that watchman is carrying him along with me to our flat.

In high drunk state only his hands started roaming on my body, he even tried to grope my boobs, I had to struggle hard to keep him preventing him doing that as we had watchman with us. He was noticing my molestation by my own husband and I think he was also enjoying my discomfort.

Because I feel his one hand which was holding my husband’s back slowly started to brush my hand and my husband’s hands were sloppily moving on my boobs, which I had very hard time to control.

We slowly reached to the lift and our hands were bit tired so we made my husband rest on one side wall while holding him sideways, just to reduce loads on our hands. But I felt that watchman has kept his hand behind my husband only and started to caress my waist above the dress and my husband got hold of my boobs n started to press them, as he was drunk he wasn’t able to hold them properly and I was struggling to save my dignity.

We were about to reach our floor, I angrily push the hand of my husband from my boobs just to pull him up but on the contrary due to sudden push from my side, my top button of the dress came out and half of my cleavage was open and my hands were stuck on to hold my husband.

Watchman’s eyes were wide open to see so much of cleavage, he has never seen me so much exposed and I wasn’t able to cover it due to my hands were stuck and he was enjoying the show, here my idiotic husband had no idea that how he has exposed his hot wife to the watchman.

Now the watchman with his eyes glued to my cleavage, made a bold move of putting his one hand directly on my ass caressing it while he got hold my husband by other hand. I was so much embarrassed and aroused at the same time, I wasn’t able to scold him as I needed his help but all these fondling from multiple people today was making me horny as hell.

We somehow carried him to our bedroom, as soon as we dropped him on the bed, I immediately covered the button with my hand and restricted his view of my cleavage. He placed my husband neatly on the bed and then looked at me, I looked down as I was really embarrassed by what has happened.

I was honestly not feeling good because first time my husband had behaved so much weird, he never get so much drunk and due to him I had to be embarrassed in front of his cousins, restaurant people and now the watchman of our society. Unwantedly situation made me angry with my husband.

He came close to me and I realized that my husband is here (though a lot drunk) I rushed him to the door way, as I didn’t wanted to take any unnecessary risks. So I walked him out of the room, closing the door and took him to main door, I sense the disappointment on his face.

As firstly I had covered my dress and now he has to leave, while we went to the hall, I said to him

A: Thank you so much bhaiya.

W: It’s my pleasure madam.

He said licking his lips, while lecherously looking at my cleavage, now I had also removed my hands from the dress, so he was having a nice view of my exposed boobies.

A: I am really sorry bhaiya as you have to face a lot of trouble because of us.

W: don’t embarrass me madam, saying like this. I can do anything for you anytime.

Saying this he came close and hold my hands, as he was aware that I am also drunk and I surly won’t object him and as expected by him I also didn’t oppose him. This made him go bolder and came very close to me and hold my bare shoulders and said in lusty tone

W: Madam never hesitate to call me anytime for anything. I am available for you 24X7.

A: hmmmm

I was only able to say this, my eyes were closed due to arousal and him holding my by the shoulders. I was standing there like a statue with my eyes closed, forgetting where I am standing and my husband is inside on the bed.

I could sense he coming close and his hands traveled upwards slowly moving on my skin and hold my cheeks pulling my face upwards and slowly he planted kiss on my lips. I was blank in my mind so I remained like statue and he took it as green signal and kept kissing, within minute I feel my hands hold his waist and my lips responding to his kiss.

He got what he wanted and then pulled me close and hugged me while we kept kissing like romantic couple. My body was very much ready for this so I was lost in the kiss, his hands moved downwards and grope my ass, he wasn’t even letting me moan and kept kissing me and I too was responding to his kiss like a lover.

I was very much desperate for the kiss and even I have been fondled but I wasn’t kissed except one small kiss by Rafiq. He moved my hairs sideways and kissed one of the most erogenous part of my body that is the neck and with his kiss there I lost my all control and my hands went to his head and started caressing his hairs as he continued to kiss my neck.

He slid down further to my upper boobies which were already exposed due to the broken button, while his one hand continued playing my ass.

He opened one more button of my dress and was about to pull my bra down, we heard my husband calling me and sudden sound of something falling down. I immediately came back to my senses and pushed my away, he wasn’t expecting this and try to come close but I stopped him and we heard another call from my hubby

A: please you go from here.

I begged him, even though I didn’t wanted.

I understood the situation and with disappointed look, left our apartment. I closed the door and rushed to my room. I didn’t got time to correct my clothes. As soon I opened door of my bed, I found my husband was about to open the door from inside.

I had big relief that he didn’t saw me with watchman. My husband was struggling to stand so I rushed to him to provide support.

H: Darling where were you?

He said in drunken voice.

A: You please sleep, you aren’t able to even stand.

I replied in irritating tone and completely ignoring his question.

H: No baby I have promised to fuck you, so I will fuck.

A: you aren’t even able to stand, so you please sleep.

Saying I carried him and put on the bed, but he was adamant and he pulled me tried to kiss me. I was already aroused a lot, even though I knew he won’t be able to fuck me properly I responded to his kiss without any further argument.

He squeeze my boob roughly, I immediately pull out my dress and was there only in bra and panty. He tried to unhook my bra but was unable to do so, as he was drunk so I pull my cups down and offered him to suck, he tried but he kept moving due to alcohol. I knew now foreplay is just impossible to I pushed him on the bed and removed his clothes.

His cock was half erect, I hold it and went down to suck it, within a minute it got rock hard. I removed my panty and was about to ride him, he pushed me down and came up on me.

I spread my legs and guided his cock inside me as my long wait for the cock was finished. He pushed it inside and started stroking, but due to excessive alcohol, his strokes were totally uneven, so there also I take lead and started to move my as in rhythm to get fucked hard.

I started enjoying the pleasure and the orgasm also started to build inside me, but I wasn’t aware that moment that I will be deprived of the happiness. He started to cum inside me and collapsed on me.

I try to wake him up for second round but all in vain, he lost all of his senses and got almost unconscious. I pushed him away and went to bathroom, I was very much angry and frustrated that time I didn’t understand what to do.

If someone is hungry, keep it that way or feed them completely, if you keep them half fed, their hunger doubles.

The same was with me, I had controlled all the emotions and my sexual frustration but now the things were beyond my control as I was about to have an orgasm and I couldn’t had it.

Now I was in so much of the sexual heat that I wanted the cock urgently at any cost, my mind was beyond the thinking capabilities about the consequences.
I had only one option at this point of time and that was “the watchman”, I had kept him away deliberately as he could disturb my routine life, he knew everything about me and I had to see him every day, also he is going to be around all the time being the society watchman.

But alas bitch in heat has absolutely lost on the thinking and just wanted any cock to go inside and quench the thirst.

I went in that state to the store room window and had a glance outside, from there I could see the watchman cabin, though he won’t be able to see me as the room lights were off and we stay on 9th floor. I could see that he was watching towards my flat only and was smoking a cigg, I seriously wanted to have him at any cost.

So I wore the panty and pulled up the bra cups, wore a sexy nighty above it, but then I realize that I can’t call him up at the same time I cannot go downstairs like this. So I put a long robe on the same.

I took a long breath and start going towards the lift.

[Image: kl4408-1-1.jpg]

[Image: nsm295p09-1-cloe-long-nighty-robe-set-nsm295p09.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes IndiYogi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by IndiYogi - 29-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by Givemeextra - 06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by krish - 07-12-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by pvsraju - 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Working Wife - by divyacd - 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM