Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
i would also like to share my experience which also gave me a cuck feeling within. i am 40 and my wife is 37. she is a typical south indian woman, she is fair and is chubby at the right places. has 38 sized boobs and her waist size is 36 and ass should be 40. she has been complaining about back pain for a long time and recently decided to do a physiotherapy. the therapist was a middle age guy around 45 years old. she told me that during the physiotherapy for applying some techniques the therapist actually asked her to loosen her bottom pant while she was lying down. she did so and he actually pulled it down revealing her ass partially. she wasnt wearing any panties underneath as she was not expecting this. first day she was very shy about this when she told me. but next days she was very cool about it and she actually went pantyless in next few days as well. she told me she was getting a thrill while exposing the ass to this man. 5th day she went further to ask that guy to massage her back thighs as well stating she had pains there and he pulled her pant further below exposing the whole ass and till the thighs. hearing these from my was a thrilling experience for me. the therapist actually got to massage her back and in the process was pressing her ass multiple times pretty easily.
[+] 5 users Like spartacus's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by spartacus - 20-07-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM