Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

I was now truely a whore; my gang bang was complete in all sense. All my fuckable holes were sealed by cocks. I was being ravaged, my sould being corrupted and torn apart.

“Mmmpppff....Mmmmpff...” I moaned with his cock still in my mouth. Rajveer took control as he bunched my hair in his hand and started fucking my mouth. Meanwhile, Naved raised his ass a little and started fucking me from under.

“Mmmmmmmmppfpff....” I screamed, as the two cocks fucked me hard and the third one hit my throat again and again. The room was filled with my screams and distinct noises of balls hitting my skin. Three sacks of balls were slapping my soft skin; one against my pussy, the other against my ass and the third one slapping my chin.

Rajveer thrust his cock deep inside my mouth and held my head tight, not letting me back out. Uday's forceful thrust pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. I instinctively stopped breathing as the cock head rubbed against my throat. My eyes got watery as my mouth was gagged. His thin bush tickled my nose and my tongue could almost touch his wriggly ball sack.

“Mmmmppffff..” I screamed for mercy and Rajveer finally let go off my head. I backed out immediately and started coughing. My eyes were watery, impairing my vision. I could feel tears roll down my cheeks. Uday grabbed my arms and pulled me up, straightening me immediately and started fucking my ass harder.

“Thap..Thap..Thap..Thap.....” His balls slapped against my ass, his cock pistoned my ass faster and harder. His hard thursts were pushing me forward, making Naved's cock rub my pussy walls.

“Aaahhhhh....Gawwddd.....Ummmm...” I screamed as I came.

“Yeahhh....scream....take it bitch and scream....” Uday grunted. My body was jerking violently but was held down by Uday and Naved. I collapsed on Naved, trying to catch my breath. Uday had stopped and was resting too, knowing I was momentarily out of the game.

Uday pulled out of me and kneeled next to Rajveer. I was still riding Naved and was resting my head against his neck, still recovering from my orgasm. Naved grabbed my ass and started thrusting from under and I started moaning again. I looked up to see both their cocks dangling in front of me and I started sucking on Uday's first.

“Mmmmpfff...Mmmmpffff...Ummm....” I moaned as rode Naved and alternated on sucking Rajveer and Uday's cocks.

“Turn around and ride me...” Naved said before slapping my ass hard. I got off him and turned around. I gently held his cock with my fingers and sat on it slowly.

“Aaahhh...” I moaned and winced as Naved's long cock filled me completely. The other two by then had moved in front of me, standing a few inches from my mouth, stroking their wet cocks.

I was now riding Naved and alternating between sucking Uday and Rajveer; in a way similar to what I was doing a minute ago but now the other way round. Naved was squeezing my ass as he pushed me forward, making me gyrate my hips on his cock.

Naved pulled me back and I stretched my self, lying on my back on Naved. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard and pinched my nipples while his other hand played with my clit. His hips were raised as he fucked me hard from below.

“Fuck..Aaaahhhhh...” I screamed as he pinched my clit. The other men watched as I wriggled and squirmed on Naved's naked, sweaty body. I had lost count of orgasms, I was completely exhausted but felt the urge to carry on.

Naved pushed me up, pulling out of my cock and I felt his cock rub my asshole. I sqauted and perfectly allinged his cock and my asshole. Uday's thick cock had loosened it enough for Naved's comparitively thinner cock slide in easily. He pulled me down on himself and started thrusting from under; I matched his strokes my gyrating my hips in co-ordination with him.

“Ummm....Please...guysss...fuck my pussy...” I pleaded with Uday and Rajveer to step up for the deed. Rajveer wasted no time and was between my wide spread legs before he entered me. My thighs were spread wide, knees pointing upwards and my feet next to Naved's thighs giving Rajveer the perfect penetration angle.

Holding on to my thighs, Rajveer fucked me hard from the word go. He knew I was ready to take a good hard fucking, having taken quite a few since the night began. He thighs had been pushed back, almost to my chest as both cocks smoothly moved in and out of me.

“Aaahhh...Aahhh....Aahh....Naaaaa....” I screamed as both the cocks drove me to an orgasm.
=======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:53 AM