Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

Uday got up and walked away to clean himself. I too sat up and looked around. Riya was now sleeping peacefully on the carpet and Naina was asleep on the couch. Naved was on the couch in front of me and Rajveer was sitting on the couch next to mine, his hand gently caressing Naina's tits but she was so out cold that she didn't realise a thing.

Naved pulled out a cigarette and lit it where as Rajveer took a beer from the ice box and started gulping it down. I walked over to the table and found a bottle of water which I drank, emptying it in seconds.

I walked to the bathroom to clean myself. Uday was already inside and was washing his face. I grabbed a couple of tissues and cleaned all the much that Rajveer had left on my body. I felt the urge to pee but with Uday still there I hesitated. Just then a naughty idea came to my mind. I lifted the toilet seat and sat on the commode and started peeing. He immediately turned around when he heard me piss.

He watched me and wiped his face with the towel near by. His naked butt rested against the cold ceramic basin. My perverted behaviour had his erection stirring in a couple of minutes. I was done peeing and I washed my pussy with the small water spray nearby. I made sure that he got a clear view of my pussy as the cold water cleansed it.

The cleaning soon turned to masturbation as I kept the spray near my pussy. I pressed the lever down, increasing the water pressure. I closed my eyes as the gushing water hit my pussy. I opened my mouth and a small moan escaped as the water hit my engorged clit.

I opened my eyes to see Uday still standing but with his cock erect and ready. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in front of me. I gently held his cock in my hand and pulled the foreskin back over the cock head. The retracting foreskin gave way to a massive cock head which oozed pre-cum.

I opened my mouth and lowered it to suck on that beautiful cock. I grabbed his butt and my mouth latched on to his cock and began sucking it. One hand jacked the shaft, while the other fondled and squeezed his balls. His one hand was on my head, pushing it back and forth on his cock, while the other hand sneaked down to squeeze my breasts.

He withdrew from my mouth and picked me up. He pushed me against the basin and turned me around, making me face the mirror above the basin. He raised my right leg and placed my folded knee on the edge of the basin. I felt his hand rub my pussy and I knew a second later his cock would follow. But just then, just as he was about to fuck me, we heard a loud bang on the bathroom door.

“Hey guys...we have to use the bathroom as well you know.” I heard Naved say from the other end.

'What the fuck' I cursed under my breath, cursing Naved to showing up at the wrong time. There must be 10 other fucking bathrooms in this fucking mansion and he had to use the one where I was about to get fucked. Fuck!!!!!!

Uday let me go and opened the door. By then I was standing still behind Uday. All three exchanged embarrassing smiles; Naved knew what we were doing inside.

Outside things were just as we had left it. Rajveer was on the couch next to Naina, still squeezing her tits and she was out cold as a coma patient. Riya was still on the floor, now sleeping on her back. How ironic, the billionaire wife was naked, sleeping on the floor. Once the clothes are shed, all class, money, status and all the worldly pretences go out of the window.

I walked over to the bar and fetched myself a couple of beer cans. After all the drinking and sex, I still had energy left to drink and fuck even more.

Naved walked out of the bathroom and came and sat on the couch chair to my left. Now, I was sitting on the couch with Rajveer sitting on the couch to my right, Uday on the couch opposite to me and Naved was sitting on the couch to my left, his naked wife near his feet. All of us had been buck naked the whole while but it kind of felt weird knowing that the men were sitting in front of me and watching me as if they expected me to put up a performance. The men were keenly watching me, of course they would, I was the only naked, wiling and awake woman in the room.

I just had Uday nice and hard in the bathroom a few minutes ago and I knew he was roaring to go. From experience I could say that Rajveer and Naved were equally virile, though Uday outmatched them because in spite of being a decade older to them, he lasted equally long.

Each of the men had a drink for themselves. Uday with his signature scotch with ice, Rajveer with white rum and ice and Naved with a beer. I too was sipping on the cold beer. Watching the men in that inebriated and aroused state encouraged me to be a little adventurous.

What I had done with Uday in the bathroom with regards to the hose masturbation, I decided to do this for the guys, except there would be no water hose in here. After the men were looking at me with expecting eyes and cocks.
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:52 AM