Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

Naina swiftly moved next to me and swung her leg over my head and placed her knee next to my head. She lowered herself on my face and I grabbed her hip to pull her down. I opened my mouth and snaked my tongue out and in a moment I felt her salty, tangy pussy touch my tongue. I latched on to her clit and sucked on it. I heard her moan and I felt her thighs tighten around my head.

She gyrated her hips in my face, letting my tongue move down her slit. The protruding folds of her cunt gave way to soft fresh pussy hole. I darted my tongue inside and swirled it around the walls of her pussy. A steady stream of juices landed on my tongue. She wet and leaking and I lapped up every drop of her trickling juices.

I squeezed her butt with both my hands but they still couldn't hold to all of it; such was the expanse of her fat bubble butt. As I started licking her faster, her moans got louder. I too was moaning because Rajveer had upped his tempo of fucking me. I moaned, Naina moaned and Rajveer grunted as we pleasured each other.

With a loud moan and a shudder, Naina came and collapsed on Rajveer's chest. She clumsily got off me and went and collapsed on the couch again. I turned my head to the left and saw Uday and Naved fucking Riya.

Riya was still riding Naved and Uday was behind her. Riya was being double penetrated. Hats off to that woman I must say. They were moving together so beautifully; not a hint of awkwardness, as if they had done this countless times before; may be they had.

Uday pulled her hair hard, making her scream and Naved had buried his face in her tits. I couldn't understand how could he watch his wife being fucked so mercilessly and yet there he was, watching her being fucked and fucking her himself.

“Ohhhh yess...Fuck me hard you bastards...yesss!!!”Riya screamed as her orgasm swept over her. She was a screamer as I had seen her.

“Ohhh woww...” I moaned as I looked down to see Rajveer's cock pistoning in and out of my pussy. I looked up to him and his face was tensed up, he was sweaty all over, yet he lumbered on. Ohhh...this was the best fuck I had in my life. Three virile men who were fucking me, taking turns with other women too but hadn't cum till now.

Just when that thought came to my mind, Rajveer started rocking hard, his breaths got short and so did his strokes. I felt his cock twitching in my pussy, signalling his long due orgasm. I grabbed his butt and pulled him closer and rocked back equally hard. Another orgasm was coming my way and I wanted to cum with Rajveer.

“I'm cumming...cumming..just hold on....” I screamed, pleading him not to cum before I did. He mustered all his strength and stamina for that one last push, shoving his cock inside me hard. That did it and I came with a loud screech.

“Aaaarrrrgghhhh...Fucccckkkkk!!!!” I screamed as I came. My pussy clenched around his cock and that triggered his orgasm. He pulled out his twitching cock out of my pussy in the nick of time before his cum splashed on my tits before thick jets of cum erupted from his cock and fell on my face, tits and finally on my stomach.

“Fuccckkkk yeaaahhh...” He groaned as the last drops of his cum came out of his cock. I pulled him close, holding on to his butt and sucked on his cock. The remnants of his cum trickled onto my tongue which I promptly swallowed. His cock steadily shrunk and popped out of my mouth. I fell back on the couch, catching my breath. Rajveer was still straddling my chest, his chest rising and falling with each heavy breath.

I looked to my left and saw Uday pushing his foreskin forward, forcing the last of his cum fall on Riya's ass hole. Naved was lying still which I presumed meant that he had cum. His cock was still inside her meant that he came inside her, the rightful place.

Uday looked at me and got up and walked over to me. He crouched down, letting his cock come to my face. I opened my mouth and started sucking it, cleaning the cum covered cock. Ohh how I wished he'd hardened up immediately and fuck me then and there. But alas, he seemed to be spent.

Naved and Riya, the love struck couple was kissing and cuddling on the cozy carpet. They had been married for over a decade but the love, the lust and the desire for each other hadn't waned. I kind of envied them at that moment. Naina was dozing on the couch next to mine.

Rajveer got off me and walked away to another room through a connecting door in this room. I got a glimpse of the room while the door was open and I saw a bed in that room, perhaps it was another bedroom. Meanwhile, Uday kneeled next to me. He lowered his head and kissed me. The tenderness of them moment wasn't lost on both of us.

“You didn't cum on me this time. You owe me one.” I said playfully, pulling on his gold chain to kiss him.

“Don't worry...you'll get your share and more.” He said as he broke the kiss. I smiled at him.

“These guys will be gone by tomorrow evening...would you like to stay back for a couple of days?” He asked.

“Absolutely...I'd love to.” I replied before pulling him back for a kiss. The idea of staying with him elevated my pulse as I imagined the kinky things we'd do, perhaps Naina would join us too.
======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:51 AM