Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician

I relaxed, loosening the butt hole. My hands went back and spread my ass cheeks, allowing my butt hole to spread wider. Rajveer for the moment stopped fucking my mouth and watched Uday as he prepared to invade me anally.

“Aaaaahhhh...” I cried out as Uday's cock pushed into my ass. Entry was the hardest part for me and he knew it. He stopped after pushing his cock an inch, letting me get used to his girth. A few moments later, he pushed a couple of inches more, evoking yet another loud and long moan from me before stopping. A couple of minutes of this exercise and he was soon buried deep inside me. I could feel his balls touch my pussy and I knew he was buried to the hilt. He waited for another minute or so before he slowly started fucking me.

Rajveer was stroking his tool in front of me, his cock within reach of my mouth but I had my lips pursed to tightly from the pain that I just couldn't muster the courage to suck on his cock. As my ass hole loosened and Uday's stroking got faster, the pain was slowly replaced by pleasure and my screams were replaced by moans.

As I got used to rhythm and the pleasure, I placed my hand on Rajveer's butt and pulled him closer, letting him enter my mouth again. He once again grabbed the back of my head and started fucking me. I was back to where I had been a few minutes ago, being spit roasted on the large, soft leather couch.

I could hear Riya's moans and Naved's grunts and I knew that the husband and wife had finally had the chance to devour each other. But I couldn't see Naina anywhere. Had she gone out of the room? Perhaps to relieve herself or to freshen up since she had no one to fuck her for the moment.

But then I heard Uday grunt our aloud, “Aaarrghhh...Naina baby...lick my ass just like that.” Hearing that, made my eyes go wide; I had to watch this.

I pushed Rajveer back and looked down and from under my body, between mine and Uday's leg, I saw Naina on her knees behind Uday. I could see her chin run against the back of his balls where as her lips were open right above his asshole. I was sure her nose too was buried in his ass crack. Just when I thought I had seen it and experienced it all, this perverted scene plays out in front of me or rather behind me. When I thought that I was the master in the bed, this woman comes and shows me her gameplay which was far superior than mine.

What a perverted show of lust was underway here. Uday was fucking my ass while he himself was getting a rimjob! What the fuck!.

Uday finally withdrew from behind me and I plokned on the couch. He picked up Naina and kissed her hard, in a way thanking her for a obviously fantastic rimjob.

Naina and Riya, the only married couple in the room were busy on the floor. They weren't fucking like us, they were making love. Naved was lying on the floor with Riya riding him. He had pulled her close to him, with his arms locked behind her back. They were kissing, smooching, with their eyes closed as Riya slowly moved back and forth on his cock.

Uday sat on the couch at the other end while Naina got down on her knees and started sucking his cock. His hand was on her head, pushing it down on his cock while his eyes were locked on Naved and Riya. I knew those eyes, his intention was more than just watching the husband and wife have sex. He was surely going to join them!

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Rajveer standing next to me. As our eyes locked, he stepped in front of me and pushed me to the edge of the couch, against the arm rest. I placed my head on the arm rest and Rajveer got on the couch, placing my legs on his shoulders, before pushing his cock inside me.

Rajveer, the only cock who hadn't fucked me tonight was finally having his way with me. He squeezed my tits with his hands and started pummelling my pussy. His hard, fast and short strokes had me moaning in no time. His left knee was resting on the couch where has his right food was on the floor; he was perfectly positioned to fuck me hard. My legs were on his shoulder and as he pushed down on me, my ass raised off the couch, letting him go deeper inside me.

I had lost count of my orgasms by now...perhaps I had half a dozen big ones and a lot many smaller ones on the way; the most I ever had in my life and I was sure the other women were in a similar position. But the best and perhaps the most astonishing part was that none of the men had cum yet. We had been fucking for more than an hour now and they should've at least cum once but they hadn't. Were they steroids or shit? Or had they found a magic potion?

As I was lying there underneath Rajveer, moaning and cooing from the hard fuck I was getting, I saw Naina, peeking over his shoulder and smiling at me. I managed to smile back in the midst of my moans and winces. She whispered in his ears and he stopped then and there. He pulled out of me and pulled me back to the middle of the couch. Once I was placed as he wished, he locked my feet behind his back and then entered me again.
=======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:51 AM