Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
He got off the chair and kneeled behind me and started licking my pussy. I turned back to see his face buried in my twat and his hands resting on my butt. I brought my hand behind his back and pushed him into my mouth. As I pushed him, I felt his tongue sneak inside my pussy; he swirled his tongue around the walls of my pussy which made me scream in pleasure.

I felt him parting my pussy lips before darting his tongue in and out of my love spot. I straightened my back a little, making his nose fit snugly in my ass crack. I gyrated my hips, making my pussy rub in his face. I was so close to an orgasm, I was feeling weak in the knees and I felt I was going to fall.

Just as I was about to cum, he backed out, making me groan in frustration. I turned back to look at him smiling as he saw my flushed and frustrated face. He sat on the chair, pulled me back and made me sit on his lap. I felt his cock in my ass crack and I started gyrating my hips again. I was giving him a full contact lap dance right inside the kitchen of my apartment. My soft buttocks slid up and down his cock, crushing, squeezing and milking it.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me a little and I grabbed his cock and straightened it to align with my pussy. I could feel its tip rub against my pussy before it pierced it. I was yet again being impaled on his cock. I sat down slowly, letting my pussy swallow his cock completely and once it was in, I started moving up again. Soon, I was jumping up and down on his cock. His hands were holding my waist as I jumped and moved on his cock. Our cum oozing genitals made the dirty squelching sound but it was such a turn on knowing how bad I was being at that moment.

Here I was in my kitchen all naked and I had the naked former minister with whom I was having sex. A few weeks ago, he was nothing more than my father's boss, a chief guest at my convocation. He was a kind of a father figure who helped me get a job but now he was my lover and I was his muse, his slut.

I bent over with my hands touching the floor. He grabbed my ass and pushed me down on his cock. My hair was flowing over my head and touching the ground. Through my legs, I looked up and I saw his cock going in and out of my pussy. I also felt his thumb rub my butt hole. The sight was so dirty, so naughty, so taboo but so orgasmic and soon I was having an orgasm.

“Aaaahh...Nhyaaaaaa.....Fucckkkk!!!” I screamed as the orgasm hit me. My body shook violently as I lost my balance and fell to the floor after his cock slippped out of me.

I lay on the floor panting and still shivering from the massive orgasm. My body was covered in sweat, my hair wet from it too. I smelled of sex and so did the kitchen. I looked back at Uday, still sitting in the chair, his body covered in sweat too, especially his hairy chest. His cook was still erect and it seemed to want more.

'Fuck...this can't be real.' I thought as he shook his cock a little to entice me into continuing. He got up from the chair and walked up to me. He extended his hand and I held it before he helped me stand up. I was still numb in the legs and stumbled as I tried standing. This was the most sex I ever had and my stamina was being tested and stretched.

I hugged him tight as I tried to gain my footing. Our glistening chests rubbed against each other as they rose and fell with each heavy breath. I felt sensation coming back to my feet and I knew he'd start again. The thought terrified me and aroused me at the same time. I could feel his hard cock twitching against my abdomen. I raised my head to look up at him and he gently kissed me. The kiss cleansed all sense of exhaustion from my body as I slowly prepared for another vaginal invasion.

He broke the kiss and walked me over to the kitchen counter. He turned me around and pushed on my back to bend me over. I obediently stood like a bent over whore as he positioned himself behind me. I felt his fingers pry open my butt cheeks before his cock touched my pussy.
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:45 AM