Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
I kissed his chest, letting his hair brush against my lips tickling me. I placed gentle kisses all over his chest before sucking on his nipples. I sucked on his nipples, mimicking his actions on mine which made him moan and stroke me a little harder.

After I was done sucking his nipples, I slid my hands under his shirt and hugged him. He too hugged me tight and started fucking me hard. I clenched my butt tight and squirmed as I felt my orgasm draw close.

“Haaaa....Haaaaaa....Aaaahhhh...” I screamed and bit his shoulder to muffle my voice. The orgasm was not big, it was earth shattering. Uday slowed down as he realised that my orgasm had come to an end before he stopped. I was getting the much needed breather but with his cock still buried deep inside me, I knew the break would be short. The break was spent catching my breath and literally sucking on each other's mouths.

Once he realised I was ready for more, he placed my legs back on his forearms and raised me off the kitchen counter. I instinctively locked my hands behind his neck. I was surprised and amazed as to how easily he picked me up. I felt so small, so weak which made me want him even more.

He stepped away from the counter with me literally hanging off him. I raised my ass a little, aligning our genitals perfectly. His erect cock slowly slid back inside me as I lowered myself on it and it all began; the grunting, the moaning accompanied the furious movement beneath. I was being impaled on his cock repeatedly as I hung of his tall, strong frame.

He showed no signs of fatigue, standing firmly as he continued fucking me hard. I could feel my eyes roll back as I slipped into a trance like state. I had never been fucked like this before and I was sure I wouldn't be in the future.

He stepped back and rested his but against the dinning table. I immediately took control and started riding him, sliding up and down smoothly over his cock. I rode him hard and fast, so much so that the table started shaking and creaking loudly and the cutlery started falling.

“Ohhh..fuck...Ohh yess...Ohhh yeaahh....” I moaned as I rode my new found lover like a mad bitch. He grabbed my jiggling butt and slapped it hard making me squeal in pain.

“Do it...Do it again...” I ordered him to slap my ass.

Whack! A hard slap landed on my butt cheek and I cried in pain but begged for more.

“Yess....keep doing it...” I screamed and he obliged. With each downward thrust, he would slap my ass hard. I dug my nails into his shoulders and he moaned and his slaps got harder after that.

One hard slap triggered my orgasm. I screamed and shivered as I came, still impaled on his cock. I opened my eyes to see his sweating forehead and blood shot eyes. The pouring lust in his eyes encouraged me to go on.

I slid off his lap and walked over to the fridge. I opened the door and bent down to fetch the bottle of water. Just then I realised how my naked butt and the slit between would be showing. I looked back and saw Uday staring at my butt. His eyes were glued to me and were filled with lust. I had cum twice but he hadn't even cum once and the lust inside him was still boiling hot.

I decided to tease him and jiggled my butt a little. I saw his cock twitch on seeing my shaking butt. My beautiful shapely butt along with the killer smile was keeping him hard through out; it seemed that his cock would burst from the pressure and tightness.

I took out a bottle of cold water and just chugged down large sips after sips. My thirst for water was quenched, but my thirst for sex...not even close. He took off the shirt and made himself comfortable on the chair next to the dinning table and drank from the bottle I passed to him. This was another small break before we progressed. His cock was still erect and stood out of his crotch like a pole.
=======

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:44 AM