Misc. Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician
I gingerly held his cock and pulled back the foreskin. I dug my heels into his ass and pulled him towards me. I gasped as the cock head entered my waiting pussy. He inched forward and his cock slid further inside and a few more slow thrusts later, his cock was completely inside. I felt his balls against my perineum and his lips an inch away from mine as his cock stuffed my pussy completely.

I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out and he did the same. He lowered his mouth towards mine and our tongues met. Our tongues clashed furiously in stark contrast to the stillness below. His cock was buried to the hilt in my pussy and stuffed every inch of it.

He slowly slid back out, stopping just at the mouth of my pussy before pushing back again. I sighed as he kept repeating his slow but firm strokes. He cupped my breasts and raised them before lowering his mouth to suck my tits. I felt his tongue swirl around my hardened nipple, coating it with his thick saliva before closing his mouth on it.

I ran my hands through his hair as I felt jolts of pleasure travel from the tip of my nipple to my brain. He pushed my tits together and sucked them one after another while his cock steadily stroked my pussy.

As he pulled his mouth away, my hands which were locked behind his head descended to his neck and settled there. He lifted my legs and placed my shins on his forearms as I felt him pull back to the tip. We were so beautifully poised for a hard fuck!

Uday started fucking me, first in deep, steady paced strokes and then gradually started speeding up. The noise of his balls slapping against my swollen cunt and my moans grew louder as he picked up pace.

“Aaahh...Aaahhh...yeahh....Udayyy...” I moaned as he fucked me harder. I managed to open my eyes and I saw his resolute face, flinching occasionally as my pussy gripped his cock tightly.

I closed my eyes and lowered my back to rest my head on the window sill behind the kitchen counter. All I could hear at that moment were the loud moans escaping from my mouth, his occasional grunts and the lewd noise of the balls slapping against my pussy.

I sat up and he let go off my legs and grabbed my shoulders as he continued ploughing me. I grabbed his biceps for support as he hammered me hard. His hips jerked back and forth fast and hard and my body shook violently.

“Fuck...Fuck...Fuck me...Fuck me..Fucckkk Meeee....” I screamed.

“Yes..Yesss...Yessssss...” He grunted and fucked me harder with each loud grunt.

Uday slowed down a little and settled to medium paced strokes, allowing me to play with his body a little. I slow started unbuttoning his shirt and after I was done pulling out the last button, I slid the shirt of his shoulder to his arms, revealing a sparsely hairy, yet astonishingly muscular chest. I ran my hands along his chest, feeling its firmness against the tip of my fingers.
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician - by bigman - 03-01-2019, 01:43 AM