Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
(12-07-2019, 08:52 AM)mastkalan Wrote: My wife is shy but does not mind giving me pleasure of people peeking at her assets. She does not like to exhibit in places like Vegetable market or places having uneducated people but does not mind going to malls or big market places. She wears contrast colour bra which becomes quite apparent giving insight to people of her cleavage and boobs...I always make her aware of who all are staring at her and when return back, suck her boobs passionately giving her immense pleasure and encourage her to exhibit more often...

Many times my wife did not wear bra & panty with t-shirt and leggings went to malls with me...sometimes even her nipples were quite evident...have seen myself people (of almost all ages) staring at her ass when she bends to pick some items...Sometimes brushing their erect dick against her ass or touching her boobs...

So whenever some opportunity while driving comes like if her deep cleavage is visible and any beggar comes I distract her so that she looks towards me while I see the beggar ogle at her cleavage or any truck of bus driver or even passengers of the bus peeping into her cleavage.

At home when raddiwala comes I request her to give the old news papers to him and when she bends almost all her boobs are visible giving pleasurable view to him. My servant by mistake saw her nude when she came out nude after a bath (which she denies as per her she turned back and closed the bathroom door) but then I had given glimpse of her sexy thigh and boobs ...

https://i.ibb.co/Q9RYfMp/B0004.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/BPHf3Mg/B0006a.jpg

Hope u both enjoying the erotic exhibitionism...i done 12 cuckold wife exhibitionism in public various places,. Join me personally
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by zodiac69 - 12-07-2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM